Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans#172 Alice Evans Always and Forever Con-ning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did it say.. she's filing something about harassment of her?? There is not a soul within ten thousand miles that would like to spend a minute with her. She has captive minors that can't leave yet. They will though.

Reactions: 9
I find Ella’s behaviour awful, but it’s learned and coached behaviour from an early age.

She was only 11 or so when all this started and she has probably been the most parentified child, due to being the eldest and the “golden child”.

I also think because she‘s tall and looks older than her age, she is made out to be more accountable. I think she is terrified of Alice.

Occasionally we see her turning cartwheels, doing sports and having fun. She might like to be outdoors girl. This is what her life should be like. This and a normal relationship with her dad.

She might stay indoors through depression, anxiety and fear.

MOO

Reactions: 28
What a coincidence that DAM is obsessed with Deb & Lin, Tamika and Tattle.
It could not be more obvious, I might have a little doubt it if the account name was IamAliceEvans and suspect a stitch up. But otherwise, hi Alice!

Reactions: 22
A conviction on DV charges may render the convicted abuser ineligible to receive spousal support: https://farzadlaw.com/california-spousal-support/domestic-violence-rebuttable-presumption#
Alice has a domestic violence restraining order against her. From the same source: There does not have to be a conviction for the court to take domestic violence into consideration. Although it does not create the same type of presumption (rebuttable or conclusive), California Family Code 4320(i) states:

"(i) All documented evidence of any history of domestic violence, as defined in Section 6211, between the parties or perpetrated by either party against either party's child, including, but not limited to, consideration of:

(1) A plea of nolo contendere.

(2) Emotional distress resulting from domestic violence perpetrated against the supported party by the supporting party.

(3) Any history of violence against the supporting party by the supported party.

(4) Issuance of a protective order after a hearing pursuant to Section 6340.

(5) A finding by a court during the pendency of a divorce, separation, or child custody proceeding, or other proceeding under Division 10 (commencing with Section 6200), that the spouse has committed domestic violence."

The rules apply to temporary spousal support as well as the final order for support.

Reactions: 18
I have often wondered if mAlice makes Ella stay at home to look after her and do her bidding. She says Ella likes to stay home with her creature comforts but still.

Reactions: 15
Ella is old enough to have her own mind. She is underage, but she can think. My dad taught me to put salt on snail and kill frogs because they give you warts. I heard what he said, but I never killed snails or frogs. I was younger than her, but wrong is wrong.

Reactions: 17
While we speculate - and me too - which door, what door and how it happened, let's not forget everything with Alice is always projection. If some poor innocent door is involved at all with this scenario - I would suspect Bianca is the one who was hurt. MOO.

Always the Google search is slowly shifting. Hope People picks this up.

Reactions: 18
Wrong age once again but this is them showing everyone that they have done nothing wrong.
That is exactly what I thought too. They are showing that the latest attempt by mAlice is pure bullshit lies

Reactions: 14
“Ella is old enough to have her own mind. She is underage, but she can think. My dad taught me to put salt on snail and kill frogs because they give you warts. I heard what he said, but I never killed snails or frogs. I was younger than her, but wrong is wrong.”

But your dad maybe was just saying something he was wrongly taught. I was also told salt kills snails, never heard the frog one, and I never kill any garden creatures.

I assume your dad never marched you into the garden and insisted you killed garden creatures.

This relentless, sustained brainwashing of a child, to hate their dad, is like Alice doing just that. If that makes sense.

Reactions: 17
Ioan was a grown man with a bank account and still didn’t make the right decisions or leave when he could and it seems we all agree he’s a victim of Alice and of DV. I’m not sure why there’s a higher expectation for a 13 year old with few resources or why she would be considered a groomed victim if it was anyone but her mom leading her on but your point is fair and I respect that

Reactions: 24
She would rather throw her own kids under the bus and run over them than to feel like he's happy and won in any way. She is a self absorbed evil b****. That's exactly why is gone. Some people are just pure able and I think that's her. I wouldn't say it's mental illness. I would just say it's evil ×10.

Reactions: 25
Imagine the bedazzled number plates she’d make .

Reactions: 21
Yes my dad put the salt on them in front of me while they dissolved. He threw dirt clods in the garden at frogs and made their eyes and tongues pop out and told me they gave me warts if I touched them. I said what I said.

Reactions: 14
People already did a story

Reactions: 6
For someone who’s come “late” to the party, she sure knows a lot about everything!!!

DAM rants about Alice being prosecuted for breaking the RO by copying Ioan into a bank email then the next morning is asking what Alice did to breach the RO. Typical Alice… can’t remember what she’s posted previously!!

We see you Alice!

Reactions: 21
The DM online cover page has now changed the "article" to exclude mAlice in the front line pictures!
<The earlier headline image "with mom" is behind spoiler>
mAlice showing in original headline:

and now mAlice's image and name is gone, gone, gone from headline

ETA: well, maybe shows differently as one view is a 'news article' and other is under 'showbiz'?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
BIB
Agree . I don't know how much one can read into SM likes, however this like by B (posted by @welshfitnessgirl on p 13 of the previous thread) only a day or 2 after the "alleged incident" speaks volumes for me.

Reactions: 36
This is because Alice is getting heat and is scrambling to pull back. She has no doubt called her mate Alison 'sobbing and vomiting' which resulted in the 'source' saying Alice should not be blamed as this is basically ALL Ella's decision because Ioan wants her to be friends with Bianca. Alice and Ella can't put this enormous, unpleasant genie back in the bottle. She is going to come out of this looking SOOOOOOOOOOO bad.
She has no compunction shoving her child under the bus does she....it's all Ella's decision, nothing to do with Alice...........

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.