Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #171 MAlice,Toxteth our lovely Turd, says appreciate life, stop causing strife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread title is for the lovely @Toxteth O'Grady. Us fellow Turds send you lots of love from all four corners of the World! ❤

Thank you @Irishwidz for the thread title input. I had to miss out the ‘and‘ after appreciate life as I ran out of space!

Previous Thread title: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gruffudd-alice-evans-170-bad-boyo-4-want-more.39005/

Recap: Alice has upgraded from Casa Evans with it’s murky pool, cheese strings on the sky light and battered bathroom door into a BH retirement apartment. Still radio silence from her SM. If anyone has anything to add feel free to add to recap.

Hope i’ve done this ok 🤞

Carry on Turds!

Previous

• Heart
Reactions: 64
didnt got my reply in duh

Only way she'd be attending that is as a gatecrasher.
well, you only need to pay 1k to attend.

though given that Ioan was announced as a invited guest I think this wouldnt look good on her, not a coincidence and all.

Actually surprised that Alice didnt do what Chris Brown did and have the restraining order reduced for industry events to 5-10 m, but then again for this you need to turn up in court to get it lol

(I doubt Alice will tho, means nothing imo that she is following stylists, probably just following Cannes a lot. I also would hope that somebody that has made so many ableistic comments about MS would be person non grata)

Reactions: 19
didnt got my reply in duh

well, you only need to pay 1k to attend.

though given that Ioan was announced as a invited guest I think this wouldnt look good on her, not a coincidence and all.

Actually surprised that Alice didnt do what Chris Brown did and have the restraining order reduced for industry events to 5-10 m, but then again for this you need to turn up in court to get it lol

(I doubt Alice will tho, means nothing imo that she is following stylists, probably just following Cannes a lot. I also would hope that somebody that has made so many ableistic comments about MS would be person non grata)
But she only has $26 left in her account.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She is a big supporter of the "Race to Erase my husband's bogan girlfriend with MS"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is there a charity for the First Wives Club? If not, mAlice needs to start it. Then she can have a red carpet event of her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If Alice turned up and walked within 100 yards of those two the police would arrest her instantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This thread title is for the lovely @Toxteth O'Grady. Us fellow Turds send you lots of love from all four corners of the World! ❤

Thank you @Irishwidz for the thread title input. I had to miss out the ‘and‘ after appreciate life as I ran out of space!

Previous Thread title: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gruffudd-alice-evans-170-bad-boyo-4-want-more.39005/

Recap: Alice has upgraded from Casa Evans with it’s murky pool, cheese strings on the sky light and battered bathroom door into a BH retirement apartment. Still radio silence from her SM. If anyone has anything to add feel free to add to recap.

Hope i’ve done this ok 🤞

Carry on Turds!

Previous
Thank you for doing this 🩷
---
I honestly think she's got the brass neck to do something like that.
This is mAlice we are talking about! I can imagine her trying to waltz in and getting stopped, screaming "don't you know who I am" as she is dragged away 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If Alice turned up and walked within 100 yards of those two the police would arrest her instantly.
Exactly! She would not dare do this before the custody hearing. She did not have the balls to turn up to last year's gala. Also she is far too fat for the red carpet - she would not be able to hide her chins and her huge midriff. What makes me chuckle is that she has another 3 YEARS of having to keep her gob shut and toe the line or she could get a criminal conviction and lose custody (of at least Elsie. Ella I think is a lost cause while she is young, but she will punish her mother royally later in life when she realises how manipulative Alice has been with her relationship with her father). Smartest person in the room, ha ha ha! She is living to regret writing those words to Ioan!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wouldn't be surprised if Alice is thinking she can be a celebrity stylist. She's daft enough to think it's an easy job. The truth is it's a tough job, long hours, low pay, egotistical clients, and lots of schmoozing (which she's only capable of on her own behalf). She's like a teenager who thinks this is an easy, glamorous, well paying job that will keep her in celebrity circles without actually having any idea, or talent, for what the job really is. This is about as realistic as her thinking she could get another acting job.

Hope i’ve done this ok 🤞

Carry on Turds!

Previous
Well done for getting the new thread up and running 😁

Sending best wishes to @Toxteth O'Grady we are all thinking of you our Super Turd God bless you 🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Hope i’ve done this ok 🤞

Carry on Turds!

Previous
Well done @Georgie883 👏👏👏 awesome job. So glad we are able to dedicate this thread title to our lovely @Toxteth O'Grady sending lots of love their way. Lots of love sent to @KikiFromNy, @ReturningthePearls, and @Patsy Crazy Cline. Also to all the other lovely 💩💩💩 in our community who need support and positive vibes sending their way❤ By the way, the Abuser is still a bleep, however quiet she’s being on her social. I’m sure that she’s still being an evil witch wherever she can to Ioan, Bianca, and interfering in his relationship with his daughters.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The ADHD in me after watching the Heather Mills documentary yesterday just read the publicly available divorce judgement and it is wild! Quite a few similarities with Malice in terms of wild untruths and demands.

4393588C-4E35-4B86-A0E2-53BFA66C9D7E.jpeg
78D1A852-16E9-4F61-BCB9-246B69BEF239.jpeg
8027772B-770F-4397-9F8C-E9D8A858B92A.jpeg
49304A90-2358-4D4B-B6DF-45DF4B0132AB.jpeg
39B797FF-8BBE-4D3B-87DC-49B3620097E7.jpeg
11E32648-9614-45A6-8A01-73624CE697B3.jpeg
8673DB97-BBAA-4099-AC9C-79B88ED81F14.jpeg
798AB059-EE46-46BB-B2AF-EDE4E20EE290.jpeg
6A0F1206-ECCB-4C56-A3B9-3D0D575ADCD7.jpeg
4E874F19-8218-464D-83C9-0BA34FFBE360.jpeg
D08FC91A-9AA3-42A4-A27B-D04B6EE0A7CB.jpeg
171A1162-EA23-4DC9-821D-8D0A2786B939.jpeg
64506CA7-8A1E-40D4-AEA7-B0B8E5B0B63D.jpeg
C018FD78-66CB-4FDA-A77C-34EC3A4881F2.jpeg
81CEB18B-2662-4418-9E0B-6CC214066FA0.jpeg
CBF20F84-FF37-435A-ADDC-7B3B3C4DE949.jpeg

Link to the judgement in full -
I hope Beatrice had a happy childhood and has grown into a confident self-assured young adult.

Wildly off topic now but whatever legal battles her parents went through it’s clear there would never have been any need for a DNA test to prove paternity!

F846D194-9847-4407-B123-FBA33F5BA148.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 25
The ADHD in me after watching the Heather Mills documentary yesterday just read the publicly available divorce judgement and it is wild! Quite a few similarities with Malice in terms of wild untruths and demands.

Link to the judgement in full -
I hope Beatrice had a happy childhood and has grown into a confident self-assured young adult.

Wildly off topic now but whatever legal battles her parents went through it’s clear there would never have been any need for a DNA test to prove paternity!

Also interesting is the amount of child support Mel B was initially awarded from Eddie Murphy (estimated worth $200 million) - originally $21,000 per month, currently $35,000 per month. When Alice was seeking $25,000 per month from an unemployed c list actor with a net worth of, what is left from the house sale and probably less than $500,000.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
When Ioan gets full custody Alice will be paying him child maintenance.

Reactions: 26
I would be delighted to see that.

However, the eldest is runaway age so mAlice is banking on her never staying with IG to ensure she gets child support for one of them anyway.

I think the most he'll get is shared custody given the length of the parental alienation.
Given Alice's latest followings on her IG I'd put money on her touting Ella round the agencies. Imagine using her own kid instead of getting off her lazy arse!

I wouldn't be surprised if Alice is thinking she can be a celebrity stylist. She's daft enough to think it's an easy job. The truth is it's a tough job, long hours, low pay, egotistical clients, and lots of schmoozing (which she's only capable of on her own behalf). She's like a teenager who thinks this is an easy, glamorous, well paying job that will keep her in celebrity circles without actually having any idea, or talent, for what the job really is. This is about as realistic as her thinking she could get another acting job.
Neither Alice Evans nor Blake Lively will ever be lauded for their style, even by the least critical fashionistas out there. If this is what she is thinking then she truly is deluded. She will do as well as a stylist as she did from her handbags on Etsy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the most he'll get is shared custody given the length of the parental alienation.
Given Alice's latest followings on her IG I'd put money on her touting Ella round the agencies. Imagine using her own kid instead of getting off her lazy arse!
BIB: mAlice will need to improve her own outward appearance/style and attitude if she plans to do this or she might not even get past the front door.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I could imagine her brainwashing Ella that there are no other options than modelling as she is unable to progress further academically having been removed from the ‘Special School where she was on fast track’

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.