Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #169 Red lipstick, mouth with the click, it’s the unregulated lunatic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had two of them and I'm very claustrophobic 🥴 and I'm always afraid my massive (36G) boobs (they look like two Space Hoppers) will get me stuck in the damn thing, I am overdue another one, so I'm keeping out of my consultant's orbit 😆 I hope the rest of your tests went well 🥰
They have open scanners now and much more room in them, I had one in February and didn't need the sedation I normally have. I would ask your consultant to be sent to a hospital with one of those scanners.
I think Alice is negotiating and trying to get more 💰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2144843

Yet we know that @welp has kept it all! :)
Whilst this Devonshire Pixie was a youngster at secondary school I had read in The Mirror or The Sun (I did a paper round) about people getting high on Tippex, you could see us lot from the third year at the far end of the sports field sniffing around the Tippex and being very disappointed, we was also bumming B&H or JPS off the lower sixth form and then blowing Hubba Bubba bubbles to remove the taste of the cigarettes... Keeping on topic Alice has a very big gunt pass it on 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it’s the thought of criminal charges keeping her quiet. We all thought that when the last court case was thrown out it was possibly due to more charges coming forth. Perhaps this is what’s happening.

Reactions: 21
I think it’s the thought of criminal charges keeping her quiet. We all thought that when the last court case was thrown out it was possibly due to more charges coming forth. Perhaps this is what’s happening.
Didn't she mention having to be careful because of cc Ioan into a car insurance email/post, it is quite possible she's in legal strife again.
I think she's just carried on pushing the legal boundaries as far as she can and she's got badly burnt.

Reactions: 19
Malice & Atone will be hanging out in either the The Elm Tree or The Hartcliffe Inn, they'll alternate who pays each week (on account whoever gets their giro first (For our US/Aus/NZ Tattlers a giro is a cheque that can be cashed immediately for welfare, but nowadays you're more then likely to get the payment straight into your bank account) She'll regale the locals about her tales of Hollywood stardom, the story on HW will get her free drinks and as the afternoon turns to early evening she'll be that p!ssed that the Mouth (thanks @Irishwidz for the new moniker) will start her I made Ioan speech, then she'll be weeping and wailing about Catherine and Gill and then as nine pm rolls into chucking out time she's all venom about the Bogan Ho who stole her life, then she'll start a fight with whoever looks more 'disabled' then her. Going home via the chip shop for a kebab, the Siblings Grimm will start shouting about whose had it worse, Atone will blame Malice for his predicaments and Malice will blame Atone for hers, next thing the Rozzers will turn up and bundle the Shameless pair into the paddy wagon and Poor Rach will have to bail out the pair the next morning, stopping off at the local Co-OP to get them some more Special Brew...
Exactly. You just forgot the bit where Malice hits the karaoke machine to belt out "I will survive" out of tune!:D
---
you can get in there without money, it's just a matter of "fame" (and Alice was going there regulary, so has it). I suspect she is just in places like these to either meet her rich "friends" or to be recognised by a rich single man. Regardless, the optics are funny if you pretend to live on the breadline, and she is going to the Soho House too where you definitely have to pay.
Would Alice have got passed the doorwoman at the Chateau without Ioan in tow?? Doubt it.

Is she a member of Soho House or gets in because CF is? As Ioan would have paid the membership, I wonder if she is still a member or does she pay it as she sees it as an investment for nabbing her future husband?

Last edited:
Bless you, sweetheart - I hope you’re not claustrophobic and used the breakdown as an excuse for a nap? ❤
The first one I had did freak me out a bit, but I've had so many of them now, I nearly nod off in them 🤣
Maybe mAlice is so quiet as she is having a hard time deciding what dolls heads to keep 🤔
---
I've had two of them and I'm very claustrophobic 🥴 and I'm always afraid my massive (36G) boobs (they look like two Space Hoppers) will get me stuck in the damn thing, I am overdue another one, so I'm keeping out of my consultant's orbit 😆 I hope the rest of your tests went well 🥰
Space hoppers 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
I find that if I'm all the way in the machine I look backwards so I can see the "outside" and that really helped when I had my first few.
You can ask your doctors for a sedative to take before having one, that way you wont care 😉...don't put it off too long 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hahahaa. I'm really not fond of small spaces with no air either. Due to the effect of aging my Gs can't be described as space hoppers though, now they are just floppy spaniel ears 😁

• Haha
Howdy all!

I see that mAlice is stretching that $26 out longer than the divorce!
I agree about her hair, rebleaching it is not good for your hair full stop, let alone of your hair is weak and are going through menopause. I think that's defo a box job, as it's so yellow...she needs to put a toner on it to knock out all the brassiness. A hairdresser wouldn't let you leave with hair that colour. She does need to stop dyeing it and go back to her natural colour, give it a good cut and let it recover, but as she can't take advice from anyone 🤷🏼‍♀️
Side note I had an MRI today and got stuck in the machine TWICE! 🤣. The power cut out...tit like that only happens to me 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh Lulu that sounds awful, glad it’s over. If I have to do anything that scares, or makes me nervLis I use a sniffy stick soaked in essential oils that are calming. It must have been terrifying for you 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 7
btw in case there was any doubt about it: zillow has now also updated the fact that the house is sold
Would Alice have got passed the doorwoman at the Chateau without Ioan in tow?? Doubt it.

Is she a member of Soho House or gets in because CF is? As Ioan would have paid the membership, I wonder if she is still a member or does she pay it as she sees it as an investment for nabbing her future husband?
Ioan is obviously a lot more famous, but Alice has a few loose relationships due to her time in Paris and by being in Los Angeles for 20 years without having to spend 9 months per year on a set abroad like Ioan has. She is probably more embeeded in that lifestyle than he is. Even if I can imagine that some have cut her off (based on her bio too).

As for Soho: there were 3 pics in SOHO all in different clothes, and only twice with CF. CF is also not rich and lives an hour away from it (I mean you can still have a membership for it, but this sounds like a bad investment for somebody short on money). It also isnt Ioan's because we know that he has no membership other than SAG and BAFTA, so it will be likely her own, and yes, it may be a investment to grab a new victim husband.

I mean it's a 2.4 k/year membership. For somebody that grocery shops per month this much for a 3 person household that's a steal. Not so much for somebody on the breadline

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Malice & Atone will be hanging out in either the The Elm Tree or The Hartcliffe Inn, they'll alternate who pays each week (on account whoever gets their giro first (For our US/Aus/NZ Tattlers a giro is a cheque that can be cashed immediately for welfare, but nowadays you're more then likely to get the payment straight into your bank account) She'll regale the locals about her tales of Hollywood stardom, the story on HW will get her free drinks and as the afternoon turns to early evening she'll be that p!ssed that the Mouth (thanks @Irishwidz for the new moniker) will start her I made Ioan speech, then she'll be weeping and wailing about Catherine and Gill and then as nine pm rolls into chucking out time she's all venom about the Bogan Ho who stole her life, then she'll start a fight with whoever looks more 'disabled' then her. Going home via the chip shop for a kebab, the Siblings Grimm will start shouting about whose had it worse, Atone will blame Malice for his predicaments and Malice will blame Atone for hers, next thing the Rozzers will turn up and bundle the Shameless pair into the paddy wagon and Poor Rach will have to bail out the pair the next morning, stopping off at the local Co-OP to get them some more Special Brew...
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You are writing the Mouths book !!!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Alice is silent because
- she is busy moving/job hunting (unlikely, I think she would find time for it regardless)
- she has realized that all the moaning gets her nowhere (unlikely)
- she gets to communicate with Ioan (she is allowed if its for the kids) and even if subtly lets a bit steam off there and/or over the kids visitation (like the speakerphone thing)
- some kind of deal is in place if she manages to stay silent (whatever it is)
- something is scaring her off (in 2021 it were lawyer letters, this time it may be criminal charges)
-trying to make the best case for custody ("See, I moved on, what is presented there as evidence is no longer the case")

whatever it is, it will hold only so long Alice sees a benefit in it. She has said multiple times that something is holding her off returning to twitter and that eventually she will
I think she has been fully shut up legally. A deal is in place about hoe much she might get if she completely keeps her food hole shut. It has to be. There is NO way she would stay silent otherwise.

Reactions: 18
She is keeping her powder dry as there is a custody hearing looming and she wants to present herself as a reformed character. All the PA and abuse she put out there will be explained as a mental health crisis due to Baby Angel doing a runner but "I'm fine now, your Honour".

It's weird - she could talk about other issues on twitter but I don't think she trusts herself not to start ranting and break the RO especially if she's had a few sharp ones. Why even "Tone" is keeping a lid on it.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She is keeping her powder dry as there is a custody hearing looming and she wants to present herself as a reformed character. All the PA and abuse she put out there will be explained as a mental health crisis due to Baby Angel doing a runner but "I'm fine now, your Honour".

It's weird - she could talk about other issues on twitter but I don't think she trusts herself not to start ranting and break the RO especially if she's had a few sharp ones. Why even "Tone" is keeping a lid on it.
Funny that, as Alice is seemingly silenced that bleeping wet wipe slinks away.

Reactions: 24
Funny that, as Alice is seemingly silenced that bleeping wet wipe slinks away.
I can't see Tone's moronic tweets - has he even stopped posting YouTube videos of Pink Floyd/Bowie etc and saying "this one's for sister Alice" ???

Reactions: 9
Alice is silent because
- she is busy moving/job hunting (unlikely, I think she would find time for it regardless)
- she has realized that all the moaning gets her nowhere (unlikely)
- she gets to communicate with Ioan (she is allowed if its for the kids) and even if subtly lets a bit steam off there and/or over the kids visitation (like the speakerphone thing)
- some kind of deal is in place if she manages to stay silent (whatever it is)
- something is scaring her off (in 2021 it were lawyer letters, this time it may be criminal charges)
-trying to make the best case for custody ("See, I moved on, what is presented there as evidence is no longer the case")

whatever it is, it will hold only so long Alice sees a benefit in it. She has said multiple times that something is holding her off returning to twitter and that eventually she will
I find quite possible that her lawyer told her that she might lose custody altogether if she continued. After all, she was admitting to parental alienation in writing. Ioan could make a case just with her SM posts.

Reactions: 18
I thought about that too and I am worried...

I hope you're on the path to recovery!

And we can share our cat memes with you as well!

Thank you lovely. I haven’t been online today as have a bad cold. I’m so ill, the world owes me a favour and I’ve been stuck in bed for 80% of my time!

In reality, I did hibernate for a bit with one of my cats, but then got up watered my veg, admired my seedlings, did a bit of housework. You know, what normal people do. Even those with lurgy and post surgery cos, tit happens and life goes on.

But cat memes always help.
---
They have open scanners now and much more room in them, I had one in February and didn't need the sedation I normally have. I would ask your consultant to be sent to a hospital with one of those scanners.
I think Alice is negotiating and trying to get more 💰
When I had my most recent there was a mirror thing so it appeared I was looking out, rather than being trapped. It was a whole spine and took nearly an hour. Horrible things.

I am likely to need another after my most recent surgery but praying it will be the last.

@Lulugrace you know you have all my support too x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can't see Tone's moronic tweets - has he even stopped posting YouTube videos of Pink Floyd/Bowie etc and saying "this one's for sister Alice" ???
He posted "I wish you were here" lyrics about Alice and the mom the other day and said "in different ways" (because one is dead). But his feed has zero reference to any divorce stuff recently. His recent tweets for example (12 hours ago)
Screenshot_20230503_204309_Twitter.jpg

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.