Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #169 Red lipstick, mouth with the click, it’s the unregulated lunatic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Chateau Marmont: Easily the favorite hotel of the more artsy A-listers, Sofia Coppola is among the hotel’s most famous and loyal guests. Without an approval from owner Andre Balazs and his team it is impossible to get past doorwoman Anya Varda (look for the woman wearing the evening gown and parka). After the 2011 Golden Globes, the cast of Mad Men had an impromptu pool party, forcing Chateau staff to find 40 extra robes at 2am. The year prior, Mary J. Blige sang her song from Precious in the lobby at a party hosted by Oprah Winfrey. The biggest catch is the 2-story Bungalow One overlooking the pool ($2,500 per night). Wim Wenders and Naomi Watts are regulars. Visit ChateauMarmont.com.
🤭 "you were at the Chateau??? Now makes more sense, Anya is a bouncer 😬😂
🤣🤣🤣 The bouncer ! omg I can't move 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Both Alice and the Duchess of suitssex haven't a clue how to put an outfit together let alone wearing something that suits them and both chose outfits to small (A) and too big (M) and both have 'models' on their CV's and don't get me started on the messy hair and food stains and pit stains. And I don't care how I come across towards them, they're nasty so they're fair game if you ask me... Talking of CV's howse the job hunting going Alice? Maccy D's? Deliveroo? Trader Joe's? Or are you heading back to Bristol and staying with your nasty/thick as pig tit brother whilst claiming universal credit and downing Special Brew whilst watching Ioan in his newest addition to his IMDB profile 🤪🥴
Can't agree. I think Meghan dresses well. Cannot compare her to Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Meghan generally dresses as I'd like to be able to. My natural look is dishevelled. I think she dresses well, especially in casual clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The Chateau Marmont: Easily the favorite hotel of the more artsy A-listers, Sofia Coppola is among the hotel’s most famous and loyal guests. Without an approval from owner Andre Balazs and his team it is impossible to get past doorwoman Anya Varda (look for the woman wearing the evening gown and parka). After the 2011 Golden Globes, the cast of Mad Men had an impromptu pool party, forcing Chateau staff to find 40 extra robes at 2am. The year prior, Mary J. Blige sang her song from Precious in the lobby at a party hosted by Oprah Winfrey. The biggest catch is the 2-story Bungalow One overlooking the pool ($2,500 per night). Wim Wenders and Naomi Watts are regulars. Visit ChateauMarmont.com.
🤭 "you were at the Chateau??? Now makes more sense, Anya is a bouncer 😬😂
Ioan and Alice were often there. Anya knows her. I think the triple questionmark is more related to Alice not being there for a long time and/or surprise about her being able to afford it.

Reactions: 18
Ioan and Alice were often there. Anya knows her. I think the triple questionmark is more related to Alice not being there for a long time and/or surprise about her being able to afford it.
How expensive is it?

Reactions: 2
How expensive is it?
well the rooms are very expensive (about 1k per night). food and drinks are pricy, not crazy (I think a coffee costs $10), but certainly not something you should do if you live on the breadline. Many papers invite celebs to do interviews there btw, which is why that post raised my eyebrows.

Reactions: 22
Jeez, no wonder they have money problems so soon into the divorce, when Alice pulled her nonsense. Seems like they were always living beyond their means and always on the cusp of disaster. It's understandable that him being the working partner has to be seen but there are other ways to make himself visible and that is why he has a publicist. Look at the great job the publicist did with the Bianca article and that did not require a visit to the Chateau Marmont.

Reactions: 10
Poor skint Alice can spend someone else’s money on frivolous shite. Looking forward to her hanging out at the bars in Bristol. Get packing Alice, time is ticking.

Reactions: 19
Jeez, no wonder they have money problems so soon into the divorce, when Alice pulled her nonsense. Seems like they were always living beyond their means and always on the cusp of disaster. It's understandable that him being the working partner has to be seen but there are other ways to make himself visible and that is why he has a publicist. Look at the great job the publicist did with the Bianca article and that did not require a visit to the Chateau Marmont.
I was going to excuse them by saying that they probably got invited often by friends and loads of it were award ceremonies/parties, but I just realized that Alice celebrated her birthday there in 2019 LOL

Ioan actually earned pretty well. 120k per episode, and the France job was apparently not paid as well as his previous ones, so it was for Liar/Harrow probably more. This is easily B+ actor range: Matthew Rhys gets paid less from what is reported, as do many lead actors of many top-rated TV series. They had two risk factors here: one that Alice was not working (and no, the kids are a horrible excuse, see Rhys/Russell), secondly that Ioan never had really steady work by being part of a long-running series or big franchise, they could anytime end up having no income, which is what eventually happened.

In itself there is not much wrong in enjoying life when you have the means and take the frebies when you dont have the means, but you have to be always aware that at some point you have to re-adjust if need be.

Reactions: 20
Howdy all!

I see that mAlice is stretching that $26 out longer than the divorce!
I agree about her hair, rebleaching it is not good for your hair full stop, let alone of your hair is weak and are going through menopause. I think that's defo a box job, as it's so yellow...she needs to put a toner on it to knock out all the brassiness. A hairdresser wouldn't let you leave with hair that colour. She does need to stop dyeing it and go back to her natural colour, give it a good cut and let it recover, but as she can't take advice from anyone 🤷🏼‍♀️
Side note I had an MRI today and got stuck in the machine TWICE! 🤣. The power cut out...tit like that only happens to me 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Howdy all!

I see that mAlice is stretching that $26 out longer than the divorce!
I agree about her hair, rebleaching it is not good for your hair full stop, let alone of your hair is weak and are going through menopause. I think that's defo a box job, as it's so yellow...she needs to put a toner on it to knock out all the brassiness. A hairdresser wouldn't let you leave with hair that colour. She does need to stop dyeing it and go back to her natural colour, give it a good cut and let it recover, but as she can't take advice from anyone 🤷🏼‍♀️
Side note I had an MRI today and got stuck in the machine TWICE! 🤣. The power cut out...tit like that only happens to me 🤦🏼‍♀️
I hope you're doing well Lulu ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Both Alice and the Duchess of suitssex haven't a clue how to put an outfit together let alone wearing something that suits them and both chose outfits to small (A) and too big (M) and both have 'models' on their CV's and don't get me started on the messy hair and food stains and pit stains. And I don't care how I come across towards them, they're nasty so they're fair game if you ask me... Talking of CV's howse the job hunting going Alice? Maccy D's? Deliveroo? Trader Joe's? Or are you heading back to Bristol and staying with your nasty/thick as pig tit brother whilst claiming universal credit and downing Special Brew whilst watching Ioan in his newest addition to his IMDB profile 🤪🥴
I've seen more underwear on Meg than at the YMCA locker room peak hour. Since she fired the stylists, everything has been ill-fitting. I just shake my head at them both, it isn't THAT difficult.

Reactions: 14
I've seen more underwear on Meg than at the YMCA locker room peak hour. Since she fired the stylists, everything has been ill-fitting. I just shake my head at them both, it isn't THAT difficult.
Can’t be worse than Princess Kate’s years of refusing to put weights in her skirts and flashing literally everyone. 😂 Like you said, it isn’t hard to fix this stuff!
But they’re both wealthy. Alice isn’t. So it’s not really comparable. Alice has tit taste and no money to buy any. Even when she had some money she dressed like garbage. It’s annoying because getting stuff professionally tailored was absolutely within her budget and it wasn’t like she was a tricky shape to fit. She was a beanpole. Now she’s a lumpy parsnip.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Money appears no object for the Mouth affording the Chateau. Wonder what her Fly by Nights think of the money they wasted sending to her GFM . Why any buck eejeet would send money to a lazy good for fck all sack of spuds living in a 2 million dollar house I will never know . Mouthpiece laughed all the way to the bank!

PS I seen a pic with big Al's nips on show at red carpet Do (we all seen it its the red dress) now imagine if Bianca had have worn that the ugly names she would have been called . Oops yes she was already called the ugly names without wearing that trash .. yes MAlice you are trash !

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.