Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #169 Red lipstick, mouth with the click, it’s the unregulated lunatic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her silence disconcerting. Has she ever been this quiet before? I have no doubt there are legal reasons for this, but I worry so much for those girls with her not getting a way to vent.

In a way I kind of get her need to let off steam. I’ve had a really crappy time with injury and surgery over the last 16 months and often vent to friends on Facebook. It might be the middle of the night, or just a need to write down my feelings. But her level of toxicity is scary and goes beyond normal people. She really needs help.

In the meantime, I shall continue to ask Facebook people for cat memes.
I'm so sorry to hear you've been having a crappy time @JoJo76. Ranting to friends is totally normal and healthy. Sadly for her Alice doesn't have any real friends (I wonder why 🤔) so has to repeatedly perform her pain in public for FMs who get bored and move on, to be replaced by new ones who haven't seen it all before...

Letting off steam is a good coping mechanism in tough times. Abusing people is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why do only some people have crowns on here? I want one.

As for Tone - he should sue AZ as that sounds like vaccine injury to me. I thought Tone would be on it, given how skint he is. Then maybe he won't need to be paid for the use of his account.

Reactions: 9

As for Tone - he should sue AZ as that sounds like vaccine injury to me. I thought Tone would be on it, given how skint he is. Then maybe he won't need to be paid for the use of his account.
I was wondering this and found the answer in the Jack Monroe thread. You have to go to 'Preferences' in your settings and there's an option to turn the crown on : )

Reactions: 7

Go to your account and preferences. The option to add a crown is in there

Reactions: 7
Oh Lulu that sounds awful, glad it’s over. If I have to do anything that scares, or makes me nervLis I use a sniffy stick soaked in essential oils that are calming. It must have been terrifying for you 💖
Thank you hun x
It wasn't too bad, I'm okay with MRIs, I've had so many of them. I'm just grateful it was just that part of the hospital and not where anyone was on life support, as the backup generators didn't kick in straight away 😳
My friends, family said if anyone else told them, they'd think they were lying, but if it was gonna happen to anyone, but because i have such odd luck at times, they weren't surprised 🤣
I mean i can tick it off my bucket list now!....Queue mAlice getting stuck somewhere 😉
---
Go to your account and preferences. The option to add a crown is in there
Thanks! If Lupenis looks at my avatar he will think his queen has been anointed 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I find quite possible that her lawyer told her that she might lose custody altogether if she continued. After all, she was admitting to parental alienation in writing. Ioan could make a case just with her SM posts.
And if she loses the kids she loses the money pot. Yup that's looks a good bet in the bookies ,!

Reactions: 12

I have a crown, because tattle finally realized I’m a queen and gave me one. Oh wait! I see you have one too! And so many others. It must be the youngster’s coronation then. I’m deeply disappointed! I wonder if Malice Regina is now tempted to join us. But who will send her an invite?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
@Lulugrace Your avatar is mAlice Regina in all her glory! :D

Glad the MRI wasn't too bad. I never had one and hope it stays that way.

I'm the true Prince of Wales ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I went a bit down the pap shots rabbit hole, nothing too interesting, but this description of the February 7 ones (some of them were in the Daily Mail IIRC) made me laugh

Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace take an evening stroll to the store with their dog
Ioan Gruffudd and his girlfriend Bianca Wallace pack on the PDA as they take their dog for a walk and hit up the local store for Oreo cookies and popcorn before walking home.

I btw can no longer load the backgrid videos from that Norwegian site, dont know if the issue is on my side (the site is pretty glitchy) or if it got removed though.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find quite possible that her lawyer told her that she might lose custody altogether if she continued. After all, she was admitting to parental alienation in writing. Ioan could make a case just with her SM posts.
I would say this is bang on what’s happened

Reactions: 10
I have a crown, because tattle finally realized I’m a queen and gave me one. Oh wait! I see you have one too! And so many others. It must be the youngster’s coronation then. I’m deeply disappointed! I wonder if Malice Regina is now tempted to join us. But who will send her an invite?
Funny I thought about you earlier. As I am off work I am rewatching The Tudors!

On topic, duck off Alice and go packing.

Funny I thought about you earlier. As I am off work I am rewatching The Tudors!

On topic, duck off Alice and go packing.
Also off topic (but she’s not giving us much to work with)…. The Tudors is the best, I rewatch it often…

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she has been fully shut up legally. A deal is in place about hoe much she might get if she completely keeps her food hole shut. It has to be. There is NO way she would stay silent otherwise.
Agreed. She’s either getting something she wants, or avoiding something she doesn’t. Alice doesn’t do altruism. Speaking of, and I’m relatively new here (time flies when you’re having fun) has Alice Doesn’t Live Here Any More been used as a thread title?

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Tone was in a coma from osteomylitis (bone infection) I think which is prob what caused the renal failure along with his other health issues on top.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Me and my crowning glory. 💜 Thanks to Tattle for bestowing this great honour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Agreed. She’s either getting something she wants, or avoiding something she doesn’t. Alice doesn’t do altruism. Speaking of, and I’m relatively new here (time flies when you’re having fun) has Alice Doesn’t Live Here Any More been used as a thread title?
Brilliant. Title suggestion 🥂

Alice doesn’t live here anymore. By willbiteback

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just reading the first thread from March 2021! She really would have had all the sympathy if only she hadn’t figuratively and literally shown her arse online. Then came the DVRO documents to finalise what most of us suspected. Believing her at first doesn’t mean we were wrong but something didn’t sit right with me after the Lorraine interview and here we are.
I truly hope Ioan gets to resolve this soon, more than two years of parental alienation will be difficult to deal with. Maybe now he’s back in the Hollywood set he might earn some teenage kudos. Imagine he gets to take them to the premiere, suck on that Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.