Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #169 Red lipstick, mouth with the click, it’s the unregulated lunatic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her silence disconcerting. Has she ever been this quiet before? I have no doubt there are legal reasons for this, but I worry so much for those girls with her not getting a way to vent.

In a way I kind of get her need to let off steam. I’ve had a really crappy time with injury and surgery over the last 16 months and often vent to friends on Facebook. It might be the middle of the night, or just a need to write down my feelings. But her level of toxicity is scary and goes beyond normal people. She really needs help.

In the meantime, I shall continue to ask Facebook people for cat memes.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
in fairness you can get in there without money, it's just a matter of "fame" (and Alice was going there regulary, so has it). I suspect she is just in places like these to either meet her rich "friends" or to be recognised by a rich single man. Regardless, the optics are funny if you pretend to live on the breadline, and she is going to the Soho House too where you definitely have to pay.
I find her silence disconcerting. Has she ever been this quiet before? I have no doubt there are legal reasons for this, but I worry so much for those girls with her not getting a way to vent.

In a way I kind of get her need to let off steam. I’ve had a really crappy time with injury and surgery over the last 16 months and often vent to friends on Facebook. It might be the middle of the night, or just a need to write down my feelings. But her level of toxicity is scary and goes beyond normal people. She really needs help.

summer 2021, and we know what was going on there behind the scenes

It also doesnt mean much that Ioan hasnt flagged anything up in court, knowing he has a job now that keeps him away it would have been pointless, so I suspect visitation was still sparse (we knew this already because he was seen multiple times on saturday afternoons without them)

the only positive is the house sale and that Alice switched not only herself but also the proxy abuse accounts off

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
She's never been this silent for so long. The hopeful take is that she's getting help, following advice. It can't be rehab because the kids would have to go elsewhere. Question is, is she following her lawyers advice, her agents advice, or advice of the few friends she has left? Silence on social media has also not meant silence on the personal front. She could be too busy writing to the director and producers of Yo's new film to post on SM, writing letters to her former MIL, booking Backgrid photos, etc

Reactions: 13
mAlice could possibly be packing up her "things" - or, rather, supervising someone else to do this for her... or, maybe just picking through the things (doll heads, ribbons, etc.) that she considers as essential to keep (I can't imagine she would let someone else decide what she should keep.). Or, maybe she got lost in the garage full of her shitte and can't find the exit door... Or, maybe she is doing an exhaustive search for another abode that is "suitable" within her budget (good luck with that, AE!).
Or, couldn't find her checkbook or ccard to pay her internet.
So many possibilities.

wonder if she'll pack that colander? :ROFLMAO:

ETA: now one month since last eBay purchase and 4 months since last donation to her GFM

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Howdy all!

I see that mAlice is stretching that $26 out longer than the divorce!
I agree about her hair, rebleaching it is not good for your hair full stop, let alone of your hair is weak and are going through menopause. I think that's defo a box job, as it's so yellow...she needs to put a toner on it to knock out all the brassiness. A hairdresser wouldn't let you leave with hair that colour. She does need to stop dyeing it and go back to her natural colour, give it a good cut and let it recover, but as she can't take advice from anyone 🤷🏼‍♀️
Side note I had an MRI today and got stuck in the machine TWICE! 🤣. The power cut out...tit like that only happens to me 🤦🏼‍♀️
Bless you, sweetheart - I hope you’re not claustrophobic and used the breakdown as an excuse for a nap? ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How expensive is it?
Not expensive at all if she can get some rich old geezer to pay her tab, if not, then too expensive for Alice. It wouldn’t be that expensive for most normal people who have jobs or have access to money.

Reactions: 12
Agree the public silence is disconcerting given what we know of her previous silences.
This is the beginning of the end and she will now know we know the house is sold and she will have read on here of Ioan’s latest movie role. I notice Will Smith got papped recently on set, only a matter of time before the publicity machine envelopes Ioan and Bianca.
Hilarious after the Facebook fan club insisted they furthered his career at the behest of Alice and he gets this half decent role all on his lonesome. Funny that…

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Howdy all!

I agree about her hair, rebleaching it is not good for your hair full stop, let alone of your hair is weak and are going through menopause. I think that's defo a box job, as it's so yellow...she needs to put a toner on it to knock out all the brassiness. A hairdresser wouldn't let you leave with hair that colour. She does need to stop dyeing it and go back to her natural colour, give it a good cut and let it recover, but as she can't take advice from anyone 🤷🏼‍♀️
Side note I had an MRI today and got stuck in the machine TWICE! 🤣. The power cut out...tit like that only happens to me 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh Lulugrace that is the stuff nightmares are made of, you poor girl ♥

Did you try and relax by chanting "mAlice is a bleep" over and over again 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What does everyone think is the reason for the silence? It’s extreme by her standards, particularly with the article about Bianca and the news about BB4.

Reactions: 9
I think Alice has woke up and smelt the coffee! She's busy now doing what she should have done from the off and touting for work hence the I'm so disappointed in friends bio. Moo.

Oh Lulugrace that is the stuff nightmares are made of, you poor girl ♥

Did you try and relax by chanting "mAlice is a bleep" over and over again 🤭
@Lulugrace I always bring an eye mask with me when going in for an MRI, I hope you had something like that to at least help with the claustrophobia? A Valium or 2 tend to go down well too before these things! 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I thought about that too and I am worried...

I hope you're on the path to recovery!

And we can share our cat memes with you as well!

343777853_1320781362184329_5944921657235340971_n.jpg

338396163_1417155995768198_2719510487321261918_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Poor skint Alice can spend someone else’s money on frivolous shite. Looking forward to her hanging out at the bars in Bristol. Get packing Alice, time is ticking.
Malice & Atone will be hanging out in either the The Elm Tree or The Hartcliffe Inn, they'll alternate who pays each week (on account whoever gets their giro first (For our US/Aus/NZ Tattlers a giro is a cheque that can be cashed immediately for welfare, but nowadays you're more then likely to get the payment straight into your bank account) She'll regale the locals about her tales of Hollywood stardom, the story on HW will get her free drinks and as the afternoon turns to early evening she'll be that p!ssed that the Mouth (thanks @Irishwidz for the new moniker) will start her I made Ioan speech, then she'll be weeping and wailing about Catherine and Gill and then as nine pm rolls into chucking out time she's all venom about the Bogan Ho who stole her life, then she'll start a fight with whoever looks more 'disabled' then her. Going home via the chip shop for a kebab, the Siblings Grimm will start shouting about whose had it worse, Atone will blame Malice for his predicaments and Malice will blame Atone for hers, next thing the Rozzers will turn up and bundle the Shameless pair into the paddy wagon and Poor Rach will have to bail out the pair the next morning, stopping off at the local Co-OP to get them some more Special Brew...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I agree Alice's long silence is unnatural. Either her lawyers have literally got her gagged with her fingers stapled together, or she's venting on French or Italian language forums.
(only kind of joking.)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I agree Alice's long silence is unnatural. Either her lawyers have literally got her gagged with her fingers stapled together, or she's venting on French or Italian language forums.
(only kind of joking.)

Spot on. She cannot keep her big mouth shut.
Malice & Atone will be hanging out in either the The Elm Tree or The Hartcliffe Inn, they'll alternate who pays each week (on account whoever gets their giro first (For our US/Aus/NZ Tattlers a giro is a cheque that can be cashed immediately for welfare, but nowadays you're more then likely to get the payment straight into your bank account) She'll regale the locals about her tales of Hollywood stardom, the story on HW will get her free drinks and as the afternoon turns to early evening she'll be that p!ssed that the Mouth (thanks @Irishwidz for the new moniker) will start her I made Ioan speech, then she'll be weeping and wailing about Catherine and Gill and then as nine pm rolls into chucking out time she's all venom about the Bogan Ho who stole her life, then she'll start a fight with whoever looks more 'disabled' then her. Going home via the chip shop for a kebab, the Siblings Grimm will start shouting about whose had it worse, Atone will blame Malice for his predicaments and Malice will blame Atone for hers, next thing the Rozzers will turn up and bundle the Shameless pair into the paddy wagon and Poor Rach will have to bail out the pair the next morning, stopping off at the local Co-OP to get them some more Special Brew...
This is poetry 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Howdy all!

I've had two of them and I'm very claustrophobic 🥴 and I'm always afraid my massive (36G) boobs (they look like two Space Hoppers) will get me stuck in the damn thing, I am overdue another one, so I'm keeping out of my consultant's orbit 😆 I hope the rest of your tests went well 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I’ve said this a couple of times, she’s one person that needs to let it all out & if she’s not able to post online then someone in person is getting the brunt of it. If it’s not the girls then her bio update on Insta recently could be connected to it. Maybe friends got sick of listening to her & gave her a few home truths.

Alice is silent because
- she is busy moving/job hunting (unlikely, I think she would find time for it regardless)
- she has realized that all the moaning gets her nowhere (unlikely)
- she gets to communicate with Ioan (she is allowed if its for the kids) and even if subtly lets a bit steam off there and/or over the kids visitation (like the speakerphone thing)
- some kind of deal is in place if she manages to stay silent (whatever it is)
- something is scaring her off (in 2021 it were lawyer letters, this time it may be criminal charges)
-trying to make the best case for custody ("See, I moved on, what is presented there as evidence is no longer the case")

whatever it is, it will hold only so long Alice sees a benefit in it. She has said multiple times that something is holding her off returning to twitter and that eventually she will

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.