Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #168 Alice's claim to fame is Ioan's name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree on the average state of their home. I laughed at how this story made it out to be a "posh pad" with lush gardens (you mean that concrete drive?)

Reactions: 9
The entire plot is actually really small (someone posted an aerial shot of it a while back). The entire back “garden” is taken up by that pool and some paving - and the pool is not exactly enormous. And the front “garden” is just driveway and a couple of trees. I seem to remember they said they’d converted the dressing room into a bedroom when they had their second daughter, and later on Ioan was sleeping on the couch because they didn’t have a spare room. So it’s “bijou”.

Reactions: 15
I was thinking the same thing. I want his parents to be paid back and I think Alive should have to pay half of that.

Reactions: 16
My hope is Ioan walks away with his fair share and she owes him. How do those Epstein credits work? If she’s ran up credit card debt (or any credit) after the separation she owes him the money?

I did vaguely remember that. I will also bet there were other times he tried to leave also.

Reactions: 13
I’m really hoping she ditches him rather than pay and he turns on her and spills everything. That would be delicious.
This is the kind of thing that probably will happen. If Tone has been behind that account all along anyway. It'll confuse the heck out of his followers.

"If you see anyone PRO Alice, DM me IMMEDIATELY!!"

Reactions: 21
That's the Alice reverse premium
---
I reckon in the end will just rip up the prenup and give her all the equity in the house just to get rid of her.
Whatever Ioan gives the Abuser it will never be enough to get rid of her, ever.

It would be hard to believe, in anyone else than Alice, that she deliberately ran up bills of $180,000 on lawyers’ fees alone, and then had the brass neck to blame him for the numerous letters and motions his solicitors were required to write/file. How does it feel to singlehandedly wreck your daughters’ college funds, future habitation prospects, schooling and activities, prospects of travel and never being able to leave the house without a babysitter for at least the next four years, Alice? Must feel pretty great, huh?
---
She’s going to be breaking the restraining order in 3…2…1… isn’t she? Weirdly, I’d much rather she use her social media to vent rather than to take her rage out on her children.

Reactions: 28
Omg! I've had this with a Dyson before in wooden floorboards, I couldnt move the thing .
Malices lips remind me of those bottom feeder sucker fish
Just having a catch up, had the doors in the flat refurbished today and the noise and smell . Plus trying to work at the same time!
Has malice deleted some photos from insta? I know the one with the kids went, but it seems like more have gone, I could be wrong tho!
---
That's the Alice reverse premium
---
I reckon in the end will just rip up the prenup and give her all the equity in the house just to get rid of her.
I hope she gets fuck all! And that all the money for the kids go to an account that he can somehow monitor so she can't spend it on herself!

Last edited:
“Hello” and “I love y’all,” from me and my weeping, empty stomach lmao. Ramadan Mubarak to Muslim lurkers! Almost done! 🥹

I have SO MUCH catching up to do, friends, oh my gosh. I’m starting now…during class lol. Hope everyone is well!!!

Reactions: 39
My guess is that Ioan will give her a good lump sum despite the fact that she deserves sweet fck all. He's not vindictive but I think there will be stipulations with it.
You may well be right, only problem is mAlice can't stick to the rules of an RO, let alone stipulations
---
I wonder if she's done anything to find a place, or does she think one will just appear for free, like magic?

My guess is that Ioan will give her a good lump sum despite the fact that she deserves sweet fck all. He's not vindictive but I think there will be stipulations with it.
That's all fine and dandy but if he couldn't even make the mortgage payments, had to borrow from his elderly parents and live off his girlfriend, he may not be in a position to be generous. She has attempted to destroy his relationship with his children...destroy his career (I'm saying attempted because Hollywood loves a comeback story and he may end up getting work despite her batshit attempts to destroy it)...everyone has their breaking point and he might have reached his a long time ago. We just don't know it because he is a very private person.

Reactions: 25

The Sun article captioned this photo “The LA home is stylish and chic“.

That bedside cabinet and it’s contents look like a jumble sale stall. The sort you walk past and think “what a load of shit, nothing worth buying there. Random rubbish.

Reactions: 30
April 20th (or so) and then we can say, Eid Mubarak for you. Miss you on here and hope you're well. Alice, as usual is still awful, though quiet. A good time to watch and review the videos from Andrea.

I have the same 2 brass swans that are on the table. I picked them up from a second hand store about 20 years ago for a few dollars - Australian dollars! and their value is a lot less than US$

Reactions: 9
QUOTE="mitchumau, post: 14740003, member: 291834"]
I have the same 2 brass swans that are on the table. I picked them up from a second hand store about 20 years ago for a few dollars - Australian dollars! and their value is a lot less than US$

It’s just the whole lot of gold ornaments (for want of a better word ),rather than one thing, randomly placed, none of which go together, which kind of sums up Alice. There’s a misfit somewhere.

She wants to be seen to be stylish and “kooky“ but she just isn’t. She has no taste, no sense of how things fit together. She tries to copy what she sees on Pinterest but it never looks right. She always seems to imitate (badly) what other people do.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.