Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #167 Will the real Alice please show her face?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIB: I'm repeating myself here but we really should refrain from stating speculation about a third party as facts. I'm yet to see any proof or even indication that the above is the case.
I didn't know it was speculation. I thought someone had come on Tattle and confirmed it?

Reactions: 1
New thread time. Title supplied by the wonderful @KikiFromNy

Last thread:

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say.
Keep it on Tattle.
When posting 10+ images, please put these behind a spoiler.
Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.
Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.
Thank you @MarkC1387 for the new thread, and thank you @KikiFromNy for a stonkingly good thread title ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't think Alice dares to. She literally can't control herself. I am glad she has shut the computer. I hope she has also put down the bottle. She doesn't have much time to shed that weight before the conference in August, tick tock Alice.
I get where you are coming from but cynical me won't buy it . She's afraid of nothing and certainly wouldn't be afraid of coming on to Twitter if she's allowed to. I know she has Tones account to rant and rave about herself, builds herself well up and idolises herself but still Alice needs to be the girl in the big picture leading the "movement" from the front. Anybody else burst out laughing when they see the word movement 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It's putting food on the table and getting his face out there so fingers crossed he gets a break!
not to be mean but only the former is really true.

these kind of embarrassing jobs dont get your face out, I actually think he hopes that hardly anyone will see him. And yes, I realize that the Kardashians or Pedro Pascal have made ads for mobile games at the peak of their fame, but they were pretty creative and arguably funny. Ioan is doing what other actors that cant find jobs do and just reading from a script to earn quick money. Which is his right obviously, but that's really nothing that will get you "out there", it's pure survival. The other things he did the past weeks (Welsh TV interviews, MS charity, contribution for the World Book Day) are probably better things to get himself out there (even if some of it doesnt pay)

I didn't know it was speculation. I thought someone had come on Tattle and confirmed it?
nope, somebody keeps claiming they have evidence (or something like this), but never posts it because it's off-topic. If you consider the info too off-topic to share it the claim then shouldnt be treated as a fact in this thread either.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
nope, somebody keeps claiming they have evidence (or something like this), but never posts it because it's off-topic. If you consider the info too off-topic to share it the claim then shouldnt be treated as a fact in this thread either.
I see! Then I shall amend my future posts about the double darer. 😂😂

I agree with you though, this 'victory' of Alice's came at a hefty price for her. We shall see moving forward.

Reactions: 11
I see! Then I shall amend my future posts about the double darer. 😂😂

I agree with you though, this 'victory' of Alice's came at a hefty price for her. We shall see moving forward.
I mean I perpetuate it because he’s a dick and it’s funny. But as welp says we’ve no evidence.
However, his online behaviour and way he speaks about women is disturbing. I cant believe for a second she’d be supporting it. But who knows. It’s an odd dynamic.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
"coercive control has been recognised in CA when I was looking into the DARVO being inflicted on Alice Evans."

LMAO, this has to be Loopy's most ridiculous post so far. The actual facts: California has recognised Alice Evans' Abuse on Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace, not anything else. A dropped charge isnt a court judgement (I wonder what he thinks of Mason Greenwood btw), and even if it was it would be only about whether her well-documented rants, defamatory messages and threats about them post-August 2022 is actually breech of her Restraining Order. California has never investigated Ioan inflicting coercive control or any other abuse on Alice (because it never happened): What Loopy is doing is trying to turn the victims into the offenders, a typical DARVO.

It says a lot about Alice that her spokesperson needs to stretch the truth so hard to portray her well.
2023_03_15_00_31_26_Lupine_non_melior_amicus_non_nequior_hostis_on_Twitter_AndrewCicchett1.png

I mean I perpetuate it because he’s a dick and it’s funny. But as welp says we’ve no evidence.
However, his online behaviour and way he speaks about women is disturbing. I cant believe for a second she’d be supporting it. But who knows. It’s an odd dynamic.
without wanting to speculate, but Ioan also did nothing about Alice being a toxic duck for 20 years until it got out of order. partly because he didnt really know, partly because he probably didnt want to rock the boat. It's also possible that Tone is a relatively pleasant guy in his marriage and just plays the 12 year old schoolyard bully when he logs into twitter

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Feel quite sad that IG is reduced to doing ads for mobile games. He knows he has to earn cash, fair play to him for that. But he is RADA trained, it’s a waste. He is due a break on the acting front.
I see what you mean, but I don’t think anyone is too good for any job, no matter their background or training.
A week after coming down from Oxbridge, I was working in a pub. I hadn’t got the job I wanted and needed the money. Didn’t matter that I’d won university prizes, or that upper-middle class women like me were supposed to do something ‘better’; I was broke. And not too proud at all.
IG is taking whatever he can, clearly, so he can provide for himself and his children. He’s doing whatever it takes. Unlike Alice, who believes she should be subsidised by a man for her whole life, he’s not too proud to take a ‘step down’. I am sure that, as a man of his generation, living off Bianca was and is torturous for him. I admire his willingness and dedication to his living situation and the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
LOL she said she can lose the weight in two weeks.

Sure Jan
Well, it's been two years now and as far as I can tell, those chins haven't shifted...... :unsure: Surely our Alice was not being, gasp, disingenuous?
---
So, now I have a Twitter account I have been dipping my toes in. Am not going to hang about in that cesspit, but before I sign off from Twitterland for good, I am attaching a tweet from 27 Feb I found amusing - clearly in response to Lupaper's 'call to arms' 🥴
---
I see what you mean, but I don’t think anyone is too good for any job, no matter their background or training.
A week after coming down from Oxbridge, I was working in a pub. I hadn’t got the job I wanted and needed the money. Didn’t matter that I’d won university prizes, or that upper-middle class women like me were supposed to do something ‘better’; I was broke. And not too proud at all.
IG is taking whatever he can, clearly, so he can provide for himself and his children. He’s doing whatever it takes. Unlike Alice, who believes she should be subsidised by a man for her whole life, he’s not too proud to take a ‘step down’. I am sure that, as a man of his generation, living off Bianca was and is torturous for him. I admire his willingness and dedication to his living situation and the kids.
This. Alice has no idea how privileged she is and instead of being grateful she continually whinges and moans about how hard done by she is. Sickening.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Or more charges are being filed. She breached the restraining order willfully and often. So it wouldn't come as a surprise when she faces more charges.
I fundamentally believe this will happen. I know from talking to the DA in the past that charges are often dropped due to insufficient evidence to prosecute with absolute certainty they'll get a conviction at that time. Remember, the initial charges were from 2+ months ago now. A lot has happened since then. God only knows what has gone on behind the scenes. If there's more evidence? There will very likely be more charges. And if there are I can't imagine they'll be dropped. No DA wants those optics twice.

Someone can only skate too close to the sun for so long before they finally get burned.

Truth.

🐮

• Heart
Reactions: 40
That's a "poor me." Implying she doesn't have enough money to go to the dentist because Bianca... 😭
If she would stop buying out of date make-up from eBay, she would have enough money to go to the dentist. People in LA are required to have dazzling white perfect teeth!! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Entirely speculation but I think Alice isn‘t the only Evans who exploits their spouse financially, scrounges cash from others (incl family) has a habit of ‘self-medicating’, is bad tempered, controlling; volatile and abusive… and whose in-laws would let out a massive sigh of relief if they never had to see or hear from them again.

If family members roll up intent on harassing Bianca and her family on Alice’s behalf then I don’t think it’s too much of a stretch to speculate about the similarities. It’s not normal, and if a man is happy to target women he doesn’t know in public like that, imagine what he’s like in private. 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 43
If she would stop buying out of date make-up from eBay, she would have enough money to go to the dentist. People in LA are required to have dazzling white perfect teeth!! 😁
I find it absolutely bizarre Alice buys lipstick and makeup and blush and powder, etc., on eBay. I don't know anyone who does. Is this normal?

Reactions: 15
"coercive control has been recognised in CA when I was looking into the DARVO being inflicted on Alice Evans."

LMAO, this has to be Loopy's most ridiculous post so far. The actual facts: California has recognised Alice Evans' Abuse on Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace, not anything else. A dropped charge isnt a court judgement (I wonder what he thinks of Mason Greenwood btw), and even if it was it would be only about whether her well-documented rants, defamatory messages and threats about them post-August 2022 is actually breech of her Restraining Order. California has never investigated Ioan inflicting coercive control or any other abuse on Alice (because it never happened): What Loopy is doing is trying to turn the victims into the offenders, a typical DARVO.

It says a lot about Alice that her spokesperson needs to stretch the truth so hard to portray her well.
View attachment 2028924

without wanting to speculate, but Ioan also did nothing about Alice being a toxic duck for 20 years until it got out of order. partly because he didnt really know, partly because he probably didnt want to rock the boat. It's also possible that Tone is a relatively pleasant guy in his marriage and just plays the 12 year old schoolyard bully when he logs into twitter
Agreed. I also think that his time filming Harrow in Australia, and spending extended time away from Alice, may have allowed an epiphany. I can only imagine the relief he felt at being away and the dread he likely felt upon returning to California at her command. These chances to breathe may have been what finally motivated him to leave her.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
MAlice & the like are obsessed with tattle. E.g. MAlice-Loving-Morons
52 minutes between post here & screenshot displayed proudly on the land of the Tweets.
They're more regular than us regulars! #Hilarious 🤣🤣🤣
I wonder if EM will then target MN, the DM and Reddit (under the strict expertise of The Bro of course)...🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I was going to say exactly the same. No job should be seen as embarrassing. There are people working long hours in minimum wage roles who'd kill to be paid a decent amount to film a quick advert. There's no shame in earning a living, and it speaks volumes that Alice thinks that a cleaning job would be worse than sitting on her fat ass scrounging off others. Also, Yo's mental health is probably shot to pieces so of course he'd pick up an easy job if it came calling, if he doesn't feel ready to handle a TV / movie script.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Rightly or not if you’ve worked to get to a certain point in your career that you’ve built a reputation and standing it’s a comedown from hell to do a low tier job and it also harms your future earning potential. I can’t imagine Ioan is happy to be doing those ads. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Alice’s acting career never really took off, even with her ‘big break’ it remained a glorified hobby. She didn’t earn much all considered and would always have been better off in a day job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I find it absolutely bizarre Alice buys lipstick and makeup and blush and powder, etc., on eBay. I don't know anyone who does. Is this normal?
I do. 🖐🏼

I find deals on beauty items all the time! I buy my favorite concealer from a seller I trust on eBay. It's always fresh and it's half the price I'd pay retail. It's quite expensive.

I have to say that that's actually something I genuinely appreciate about Alice. She's a deal girl like me.

I take issue with most of what she does, but not this. I also buy resale and ebay is a great place to buy clothes if you know what you're looking for. I've bought amazing vintage there. I just don't buy in bulk like she does.

I actually like the lipsticks she recently purchased and someone posted here (the softer lip colors are nice), though instead of paying $$ on Pat McGrath, Wet & Wild makes a near perfect dupe for her lipsticks in a very similar cute tube with lips and it's not only cruelty free, it's about $2.50. I own a bunch of them. They're wonderful! I'm huge Wet & Wild fan. Even their nail polishes are formaldehyde, DBP, and toluene free. And they're around a buck. 💅

I get wanting deals on eBay, but there are also ways to spend less on more affordable beauty items. And you do run the risk of buying old product.

I think it gets tricky when you ask supporters for money to pay for your groceries or cover your bills, and then treat yourself to things many can't afford. That's bad optics.

🐮

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Rightly or not if you’ve worked to get to a certain point in your career that you’ve built a reputation and standing it’s a comedown from hell to do a low tier job and it also harms your future earning potential. I can’t imagine Ioan is happy to be doing those ads. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Alice’s acting career never really took off, even with her ‘big break’ it remained a glorified hobby. She didn’t earn much all considered and would always have been better off in a day job.
BIB - If I may politely offer an alternative viewpoint, which I've experienced many years ago myself: If you're suffering with your mental health you do whatever you can - mentally and financially - to stay afloat. You wouldn't take a taxing job, you'd take one you could do in your sleep just to keep your brain active and the money coming in. Anybody who looks down on you for that (the reputation you mention) should be frowned upon.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Of course! There are plenty of reasons people choose less taxing work but it’s still a step down the career ladder, especially in acting where prestige and status matters a lot.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.