Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #167 Will the real Alice please show her face?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Smashing thread title love it NY 😁

Why hasn't Alice come back to Twitter ? It certainly wouldn't be of her own accord to stay away or am up another garden path . It's like a maze 🤐🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Why hasn't Alice come back to Twitter ? It certainly wouldn't be of her own accord to stay away or am up another garden path . It's like a maze 🤐🤣
I did a lot of "heavy" lifting on the last thread with my side by side pictures and learning how to use those filters! 😘

Just cause I love the new me!
1abb5c792286f8d7b9f800dd74308007f6-rihanna.rsquare.w700.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Talk about taking one for the turds! On her Insta this video is her explaining that she wears the hideous red lipstick as it stops her teeth looking so green. She then explains her teeth are green due to her not being to the dentist on over 3 years 🤢
C98F89B0-9AB9-44E7-A9A9-EAB885F4BCC8.jpeg
C98F89B0-9AB9-44E7-A9A9-EAB885F4BCC8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Talk about taking one for the turds! On her Insta this video is her explaining that she wears the hideous red lipstick as it stops her teeth looking so green. She then explains her teeth are green due to her not being to the dentist on over 3 years 🤢View attachment 2028205View attachment 2028205
Well that's just the stupidest thing I've heard. Red lipstick doesn't cancel out green NEXT to it. They are on the opposite side of the colour wheel, which means they make each other pop. Green on TOP on red, like a colour correcting skin cream, cancels it out. That aside...GROSS. How on earth do you get green teeth? Basic hygiene...yyeeeuuuchhhh.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why do her teeth and gums have that dark tinge in her video? Is that from the filter?
Copious day drinking, vomiting and poor to nonexistent hygiene.
---
BIB: I'm repeating myself here but we really should refrain from stating speculation about a third party as facts. I'm yet to see any proof or even indication that the above is the case.

As for the rest: I am again repeating myself but I am getting increasingly convinced that the charges getting dropped came to a price, the reaction from her camp seems too downbeat to me. It's still possible that she just good lucky with the DA saving resources or the evidence being not admissable (that the DA suddenly changed their mind and think she is innocent like her fans dream about it is not the case, they determine this opinion already when they file charges). But if neither is the case it would suggest that the charges may be reinstated with more counts/evidence or a deal for Ioan retreating as a witness (or at least leverage). The thing about this case is that there was too much evidence, and this (if obviously the judge agrees that these things actually breech the RO, but they never reached this part of the proccess) would have made it a pretty straight forward case to win for someone who believed as much when they charged her in the first place.

if there is a deal then it was between her and Ioan. As one of the reasons why the DA tends to drop cases is because witnesses jump off. But we dont really know that. There definitely wasnt a deal between her and the DA though, otherwise she wouldnt have filed a motion to get declared as factually innocent (which she 99 % wont)

when I say "deal" I dont necessarily mean a custody or divorce deal, or that they actually made a deal. It could be also just strategy from Ioan's team in order to bring the custody hearing back again, and if Alice doesnt behave by then use his potential witness status as a leverage if the current charges get reinstated or new brought up (which there will if she starts up again).
It may be a bit ‘out there’ as a theory, but could we speculate that Alice used the children as emotional collateral against IG - ‘I’ll make sure that they’re good during visitation if you drop this’/‘if you don’t drop this I’ll make sure you don’t get to see them for months’?
---
I’m positive it’s the filter because otherwise she’s toothless or her teeth are black. 🤣
-Could also be because she had veneers for years and probably didn’t have the teeth underneath cleaned regularly (which is a brilliant way to get cavities and decay). I can’t really imagine Malice being organised enough to sort out dentist’s appointments - but her pleading poverty and not being able to afford a dentist, after turning up at the supermarket in that hideous pufferfish outfit which cost £216 new and buying umpteen makeup items on EBay is a bit bloody, er, ‘rich’ ….

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
That's a "poor me." Implying she doesn't have enough money to go to the dentist because Bianca... 😭
That is just nasty. There is no excuse for not going to the dentist. College dental schools have low cost clinics that will provide you with dental care at a fraction of the cost. That give their graduate students the opportunity for hands on practical experience. You don't even have to be low income.
Lazy, nasty and pathetic. She needs to get a grip, take responsibility for her own health. Ioan is not her parent. Ffs, she is 5 years older than him.

Reactions: 25
That is just nasty. There is no excuse for not going to the dentist. College dental schools have low cost clinics that will provide you with dental care at a fraction of the cost. That give their graduate students the opportunity for hands on practical experience. You don't even have to be low income.
Lazy, nasty and pathetic. She needs to get a grip, take responsibility for her own health. Ioan is not her parent. Ffs, she is 5 years older than him.
Your first sentence... that's our mAlice

Reactions: 11
That's a "poor me." Implying she doesn't have enough money to go to the dentist because Bianca... 😭
She also could have skipped buying that unflattering coat and paid for a nice dental checkup and cleaning. Priorities. And all the makeup you can buy won’t make you pretty with green teeth.

Reactions: 17

I don't think Alice dares to. She literally can't control herself. I am glad she has shut the computer. I hope she has also put down the bottle. She doesn't have much time to shed that weight before the conference in August, tick tock Alice.

Reactions: 14
Feel quite sad that IG is reduced to doing ads for mobile games. He knows he has to earn cash, fair play to him for that. But he is RADA trained, it’s a waste. He is due a break on the acting front.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Feel quite sad that IG is reduced to doing ads for mobile games. He knows he has to earn cash, fair play to him for that. But he is RADA trained, it’s a waste. He is due a break on the acting front.
It's putting food on the table and getting his face out there so fingers crossed he gets a break!

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.