Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #167 Will the real Alice please show her face?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear. "Tone" clearly has no idea how health informatics in the UK works. Never mind him announcing to the whole world he was in A&E.

Big Al, put down the drink/bottle/box/barrel.
Clearly wet brain syndrome is strong in that family

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tell me your plea to prove your innocence didn’t happen without telling me…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
"Tone" seems to be losing their marbles. It's lack of attention and paranoia that their once loyal followers are starting to conspire with the people he's screaming "BLOCK THIS ONE" about because they can see he's making no sense.

This all began when they were caught in the lie about going to A&E. When Alice gets caught in a lie, she goes nuclear on social media tweeting about the most ridiculous crap to try and cover it all up.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It all turns into Edgar Poe’s style hereditary familial insanity. I hope family castle will not collapse in ruins the lake under the moonlight.. so to speak

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"I've got a sick child in the car"
And
I've got a sick brother in A&E

Spot the pattern???

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Is anyone around who knows how to make a new thread?

I have had too many Harveys Bristol
Creams to risk it…;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is anyone around who knows how to make a new thread?

I have had too many Harveys Bristol
Creams to risk it…;)
I'll do it now. One moment please 😊

New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'll do it now. One moment please 😊

New thread
Huge round of applause to that man please! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.