Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #165 Alice, it's time for a Burkhart-to-heart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good mums have good relationships with their adult children it makes no difference if they’re male or female. Imagine your partner telling you to choose between him/her and your mother? What fresh lunacy is that? She thinks he should discard his mum because she wants him to… she’s very strange.

Reactions: 35
His (wolf boy) responses are the same rubbish every time and littered with contradictions and falsehoods.
Alice will be vindicated;
The facts will vindicate Alice;
Allegations are false or completely distorted;
She didn't have decent representation;
Blah blah fuckity blah

There's no point trying to converse with someone who lacks the mental maturity to grasp the fact that there is such a thing as different perspectives.

His comeback will always be along the lines of "This is my opinion and it is the right one. Everyone else is entitled to their's so long as it's the same as mine. If not they're blocked". So short-sighted, immature and cowardly.
Sounds like someone else we know.

Oh and if he "couldn't care less that he left her for a younger woman", then why that misogynistic, disgusting, hateful blog post about B?

Just like his Regina George, he's full of tit. He just keeps proving that the Abuser has atrocious judgement and his "statements" are working against her, not for.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
“Didn’t have decent representation” poor Leon. I actually think he was much better than Marie. They must think Marie is amazing - ?false hope, Marie doesn’t seem a good lawyer to me to say the least.
No, she does not seem like a good lawyer, although listed in super lawyers. However, she comes across as dodgy. And as someone who is willing to act underhandedly.
Wasn't there talk that she is a friend of the judges (or judge herself) in the family court and therefore has their ear? And so she gets away with being sloppy. Just pulling the strings.
Additionally, I've heard claims that family courts in the US can be remarkably unjust towards men.

It seems to me that Leon was deemed not to be a good representation as he did things strictly by the book.

Just speculation.

Reactions: 17
It's about goddamn time Twitter lawyer got a letter from Ioan's real lawyer to stop the defamation, breaking the DVRO by proxy and being a general asshole or get sued.
I have been yelling this too. Ioan needs to sue his skank ass!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The problem Lupine has is that everything he says can be disproven. 🤷🏻‍♂️. If he could come up with something that isn’t just a changed narrative then I’m open to listening.

Reactions: 19
How old were Tone and Rachel when they met at Ioan’s fateful wedding? Asking for an about to be sued friend.
Take my advice Loopy, stfu.
Again please note. He has never met Alice.
---
Imagine he gets her more charges with this tit?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Just dropped in to say that Biancas coat is from Boohoo, of all places!
Right back to work !
I am so far behind but meant to say when the link to a Trelise Cooper similar coat was posted with the comments that the Trelise Cooper version looked cleap. Can I just say Trelise Cooper is NOT cheap. She is one of NZ's top tier designers. I worked with her on a uniform project and she is lovely and has incredibly high standards. But like anything made in country, there is a premium.

Hey Becky with the good hair, ever heard of Trelise Cooper? Seeing as you are a native NZer you must have a few of her dresses in your wardrobe. Don't tell me, you shop at her outlet store in Richmond Rd. Yeah Right (that's a Tūī billboard in case you were wondering). I hate fakers and liars.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
How old were Tone and Rachel when they met at Ioan’s fateful wedding? Asking for an about to be sued friend.
Take my advice Loopy, stfu.
Again please note. He has never met Alice.
---
Imagine he gets her more charges with this tit?!
Yeah. That would be such a shame... 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am so far behind but meant to say when the link to a Trelise Cooper similar coat was posted with the comments that the Trelise Cooper version looked cleap. Can I just say Trelise Cooper is NOT cheap. She is one of NZ's top tier designers. I worked with her on a uniform project and she is lovely and has incredibly high standards. But like anything made in country, there is a premium.

Hey Becky with the good hair, ever heard of Trelise Cooper? Seeing as you are a native NZer you must have a few of her dresses in your wardrobe. Don't tell me, you shop at her outlet store in Richmond Rd. Yeah Right (that's a Tūī billboard in case you were wondering). I hate fakers and liars.

Yeah… Becky with the fake hair, whose only recent post is replying to American politics!!! We see you mAlice - can spot one of your smelly socks a mile off!!! 😜
High five Brie! 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My crappy ex husband was from Ystalyfera so I'm claiming I'm Welsh by proxy. Been there a few times and it's a beautiful country, reminds me of NZ in many ways.

(I'm a bottle and a half in of a great NZ sav and sitting outside on a balmy end of summer Saturday night and feeling a little stressed that I logged on to find myself at page 50 with no experience on how to start a new thread. Where is @StoneMountain when you need her?
---
Yeah… Becky with the fake hair, whose only recent post is replying to American politics!!! We see you mAlice - can spot one of your smelly socks a mile off!!! 😜
High five Brie! 🙌
I saw that @TipsyLaLa! and eye rolled from here to Mirangi Bay.
---
Reminds me of a certain scene in ep 2 of The Last of Us 🤢 🤢 🤢
Can I just say I am loving that series.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Loopy logic: "this slur is common for men so thats ok" - common women slur is used "THE THREAT FOR WOMEN IS REAL"

I btw like that he thinks Ioan is doing a hoax for 6 years. He sounds a lot like a Depphead now.

Obviously the hoax is Ioan asking Alice to be a decent person and not ruin their lifes with stupid tweets. very abusive, mate

Loopy was using the "she had no decent representation" excuse already pre-Leon btw, considering that Marie conceded both the house sale and temp custody her arguments have been very strong, eh? Alice has done one submission and Ioan proved a mountain of lies in those instantly.

To top it all of his sole response to the kids stuff is that after two years Ioan expects Alice to pay her own bills. WHOOOOOSH

PS: Alice's chance to object the abuse stuff has ellapsed btw. so no, she wont be vindicated, no matter how often he repeats it.
He is so creepy. :sick:

I am sad to see that some of Alice's excessive lies do stick. I have seen on many occasions now people still making excuses to her repeating her lies that Ioan hurt her and cheated on her and this made her the way she is. (Although this former FM thinks it is too much, acknowledges that Alice has been not truthful, and yet repeats her lies about Ioan cheating and gaslighting her.) Whereas Ioan has confirmed under oath he did not cheat and Alice has been like that ever since her childhood (the stories of making her parents do what she wanted them to do) or at least for 20+ years.

On a different note, connections between Aussies and L.A., please enjoy this new song and dance along:

---

Talk about revealing one's real identity!
Ioan just confirmed under oath that they started dating in june 21. this does not deny that he didnt cheat before it (and it's likely to be fair, it didnt need Alice claiming this for anyone to think it given the timeline). What his testimony confirmed is that his marriage did not end because of said affair, and this was also supported by submissions that showed that this was an abusive marriage.

I actually think given the circumstances you can even excuse for cheating.

The problem Lupine has is that everything he says can be disproven. 🤷🏻‍♂️. If he could come up with something that isn’t just a changed narrative then I’m open to listening.
this is the thing: everything he has claimed has later turned out as a lie, why should anyone think that this will change given that the source is still the same

Also “Set up since 2017” - I thought she had a perfect marriage? Is this where the made up 3 year affair comes in?
this is another issue.

Loopy tries to sell Ioan as a Weinstein. Or as what Carter, Manson and Depp are accused of.

Alice tries to sell him as a loving husband who lost his mind when he met a new woman.

It's again a contradiction.

I wouldnt be the slightest surprised if Loopy fed Alice with a lot of BS about her marriage and that this may have controbuted to her increasingly getting paranoid/abusive towards him. I mean it was always not good but it got particulary bad in 18/19 on twitter. I always thought it was Trump Derangement but it may be not only that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
[/QUOTE]
Being reminded of those batshit videos and the huge reduction in spelling and grammatical errors in her posts is it too much to hope for she is becoming a better person?

(I know this is very unlikely but it would be nice to think that things are getting better for E&E)
That is a charitable and hopeful thought. I‘m cynical enough after two years of Alice’s antics to think it’s more likely that she figured out that the filters weren’t fooling anyone, and to find an app to help with grammar, syntax, and spelling to avoid the impression of a toddler at the keyboard after bedtime. I hope you’re right, but I have zero trust and it would take a lot more than she’s done to regain it - like a full out public mea culpa and rehab.

Loopy logic: "this slur is common for men so thats ok" - common women slur is used "THE THREAT FOR WOMEN IS REAL"

I btw like that he thinks Ioan is doing a hoax for 6 years. He sounds a lot like a Depphead now.

Obviously the hoax is Ioan asking Alice to be a decent person and not ruin their lifes with stupid tweets. very abusive, mate

Loopy was using the "she had no decent representation" excuse already pre-Leon btw, considering that Marie conceded both the house sale and temp custody her arguments have been very strong, eh? Alice has done one submission and Ioan proved a mountain of lies in those instantly.

To top it all of his sole response to the kids stuff is that after two years Ioan expects Alice to pay her own bills. WHOOOOOSH

PS: Alice's chance to object the abuse stuff has ellapsed btw. so no, she wont be vindicated, no matter how often he repeats it.

Ioan just confirmed under oath that they started dating in june 21. this does not deny that he didnt cheat before it (and it's likely to be fair, it didnt need Alice claiming this for anyone to think it given the timeline). What his testimony confirmed is that his marriage did not end because of said affair, and this was also supported by submissions that showed that this was an abusive marriage.

this is the thing: everything he has claimed has later turned out as a lie, why should anyone think that this will change given that the source is still the same
Ioan and Bianca actually officially entered into a relationship on 21 June. They may have been dating earlier (as is my belief), but they only made it official on that date.

Here is Ioan's declaration about it, as well as a reminder of Alice's actions.

Can you imagine how terrifying it would be to get a call from Alice, thinking your daughter is calling, then hearing her intonate with her clicking mouth, "Bianca Wallace"?

Screenshot 2023-03-04 at 07.59.28.png

1677916976673.png

Reactions: 21
He is so creepy. :sick:

I am sad to see that some of Alice's excessive lies do stick. I have seen on many occasions now people still making excuses to her repeating her lies that Ioan hurt her and cheated on her and this made her the way she is. (Although this former FM thinks it is too much, acknowledges that Alice has been not truthful, and yet repeats her lies about Ioan cheating and gaslighting her.) Whereas Ioan has confirmed under oath he did not cheat and Alice has been like that ever since her childhood (the stories of making her parents do what she wanted them to do) or at least for 20+ years.

On a different note, connections between Aussies and L.A., please enjoy this new song and dance along:

---

Talk about revealing one's real identity!
When someone tells you who they are, believe them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

this is another issue.

Loopy tries to sell Ioan as a Weinstein. Or as what Carter, Manson and Depp are accused of.

Alice tries to sell him as a loving husband who lost his mind when he met a new woman.

It's again a contradiction.

I wouldnt be the slightest surprised if Loopy fed Alice with a lot of BS about her marriage and that this may have controbuted to her increasingly getting paranoid/abusive towards him. I mean it was always not good but it got particulary bad in 18/19 on twitter. I always thought it was Trump Derangement but it may be not only that.
I don’t see the Loopy/Alice relationship that way. For me she is a predator and she clearly grooms people to be her acolytes and defenders. Loopy is a bully but he is very stupid and obsessive. She is calculating and although not smart she saw him as a useful tool to promote her lies. She has done ever since METOO. She also knew she would get his unwavering support in any argument with Ioan or anyone else especially online.

So IMO she went to him with her lies, probably whilst she threatened Ioan with Loopys army, Loopy spun out the words she wanted to hear. Alice’s lies would be that Ioan was trying to stop her speaking out. Which any reasonable family member would do given her SM shitshow. Loopy just doesn’t get that Spouses don’t have to believe or back everything their partner says or does. Needing and demanding this with threats is coercive control.

Loopy thinks Ioan’s “lack of support” for Alice’s Weinstein claims is a zinger for court. But he forgets Ioan wasn’t there at the time. He can’t back her up. Alice doesn’t want him saying no he didn’t believe her because she is a liar and her witness, his ex agent, couldn’t recall it ever happening. Remember in his first bundle are demands that he gets the agent to back her on this or else.

He thinks Ioan not backing her politics is abuse and even worse it makes him a trump supporter. It’s not abusive to not want to be part of very divisive online political debate. All Ioan has to do is provide the Hoarse whisper evidence to show why he wouldn’t get involved and wanted her to stop. I imagine there are other examples of her melt downs, the fan site for a start.

He thinks Ioan tried to force her odd SM to protect his career. I’m sure Ioan will say, yes he did want this and he also wanted to protect Alice and the children from intrusion, intimidation and trolls. She was also abusing his image, he asked her not to post pictures or stories about him. Again the fan site.

Notable that 2017 is when Ioan goes into therapy and stops drinking. He was coming out of her FOG and she knew it. That’s why her abuse escalated.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Bit off topic. I have been watching Dr Death a series with Joshua Jackson as a dodgy neurosurgeon with narcissism and psychopathy. I could pick up the traits so easily now since following Alices behaviour. It’s a good watch if anyone interested

• Haha
Interesting to note btw that Loopy did not deny that a child abuse report was made. You'd think he would immediately deny the existence of it....

as for "its not about Bianca": they are forced to do this now because contrary to what they (as usual) wrongly believed she has turned out to be sweet, classy and is the one keeping Ioan (and thus Alice & kids) over water instead of the misogynistic crap that she is sponging him off.

Reactions: 29
Typical replies from Loopy, as expected, of the ‘wait and see’ variety. And back to reciting her SM claims that Ioan hasn’t paid a penny towards the girls upkeep. Claims already disproven in Ioan’s court submissions AND notably not pursued by Alice herself in any meaningful child support claim (that we know of). Why is he still beating that dead horse?

So, what in all the batshit batshittery do we think it can be that he claims Alice has told/shown him, and that him and only 4 other people know about? (Oddly specific number)

And as for his claim that Ioan’s been planning it all since 2017 … Loopy loves the dramatics as much as his Regina.

Maybe she really meant the Gone Girl threat, and created a ‘diary’. Is that Loopy’s smoking gun? 😂

Answers, as usual, on a SAE to;
We See You Society
Earth

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Typical replies from Loopy, as expected, of the ‘wait and see’ variety. And back to reciting her SM claims that Ioan hasn’t paid a penny towards the girls upkeep. Claims already disproven in Ioan’s court submissions AND notably not pursued by Alice herself in any meaningful child support claim (that we know of). Why is he still beating that dead horse?

So, what in all the batshit batshittery do we think it can be that he claims Alice has told/shown him, and that him and only 4 other people know about? (Oddly specific number)

And as for his claim that Ioan’s been planning it all since 2017 … Loopy loves the dramatics as much as his Regina.

Maybe she really meant the Gone Girl threat, and created a ‘diary’. Is that Loopy’s smoking gun? 😂

Answers, as usual, on a SAE to;
We See You Society
Earth
2017 is when she "came out" about Weinstein. Ioan begged her from Brisbane to not do it because it could cost them their careers and thus ability to care for the kids. Loopy keeps saying that this - along with Ioan not wanting her to go crazy on SM - is abuse. I keep praying that they actually argue this in court, the judge would die laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.