Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #165 Alice, it's time for a Burkhart-to-heart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in NSW, and I'd never heard it before I came across it in these threads the other day. So it's not just you.

Aaaaand mAlice is still a bleep.
I've lived in Queensland, WA and NSW and still never heard ockerina before. Maybe we need to start using it for Alice - although that might come uncomfortably close to Aussiefying her. She might actually think she's welcome here. :eek:
---
First Moo-tion:
Support your fellow Tattlers. ✌🏼

Second Moo-tion:
Keep calling out that ridiculous

Misandristic Regurgitating Asshat.🐺

Hear ye.

I'm converted. I always read it as my opinion only, now I'm reading it as Moo, and a full on Moooo at that! 🐮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She said ‘kindly, but with intent’. Those words have been emblazoned on my memory ever since.
She did it right after Elsie had visitation too. Designed to PA the kid. :mad:
---
They seem so badly suited in every way. She is a shrieking noise machine craving attention, excitement, parties and booze, and she never ever stops going on about how boring he is
Narcs hook up with empaths. Narcs don't really gel with other narcs.
---
She say "he doesnt love them like I do", basically Ioan doesnt love the kids as much as Alice does, so why should he get them
What she means is she uses the kids as narc supply. Ioan has a partner, friends and extended family. She doesn't.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Urgh, so much I want to say but I just made the unwise decision to have wine after taking Oxycontin. Off my bleeping tits!

Which means I'll sleep for most of tomorrow and have a gazillion pages to catch up on. FML.
Oops 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Alice lets random and unhinged people on the internet say they’re the grandparent of those girls. bleeping loon!
She has zero awareness of their safety. And we’re meant to believe Bianca is a danger to them? duck off. Yes Alice, vegan food is the devil but an odd man fixated on abused women who seemingly gets a kick out of advocating for predominantly female victims of SA is a great person to be talking about or to them.
You know part of the reason she lets random people on the internet call themselves the girls grandparent and send them presents is her hoping their real grandparents will see it and be hurt. She undoubtedly believes all her "enemies" are cyber stalking her as much as she cyber stalks them.

Reactions: 34
I've lived in Queensland, WA and NSW and still never heard ockerina before. Maybe we need to start using it for Alice -
although that might come uncomfortably close to Aussiefying her. She might actually think she's welcome here. :eek:
---
Ockerina is too long and too complex to be Aussie. (I was thinking about this last night as I tried to get to sleep).
Ockerette I'd accept as Aussie but Ockerina is not.
Aussies shorten words, not lengthen them!
And Aussies don't want any complexity of syllables, preferring -ie or -o as the last sound (not really a syllable).
Ockerina takes Ocker and adds 2 syllables and 3 letters.
Ockerette is 4 extra letters but it is only one syllable.
If we wanted to Aussiefy her, we'd call her Ockie or Ocko.

Or better yet Ockette. Like Cosette. I vote for Ockette.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ockerina is too long and too complex to be Aussie. (I was thinking about this last night as I tried to get to sleep).
And Aussies don't want any complexity of syllables, preferring -ie or -o as the last sound (not really a syllable).

I vote for Ickette. Or Cunterina Moo! 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 15

So Cuntie, Cunto are acceptable for Loopy? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread title suggestion:

WORDS ONLY WORDS. "I have done nothing wrong," says she of the DVRO.

No cheeky rhymes or anything, but sums up the abuser's and her dimwits' arguments and probably her "defense" in the criminal case.

Reactions: 16
I like how he needs to keep posting his old articles because he couldnt gather many recruits for his Regina abusus
Screenshot_20230303-221702_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230303-221633_Twitter.jpg

Daily reminder that whoever fights for Alice fights against the wellbeing of two kids

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Ockerina makes me think of ballerina - definitely not the first thing I think of when it comes to Alice. Ockette is too cute for the likes of her too. And I definitely don't want to Aussiefy her - that would be too close for comfort. I'm going to go with Seedy Moo Cow bleep. It has a nice ring to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow she has really lost her looks quite significantly in just a short space of time. Aging is natural, but she looks so ill now, puffy, dry skin, broken veins, thin dry hair....
I’m honestly not a mean person who makes fun of other’s looks by giving a ROTFLMFAO but will make an exception for mAlice because she’s so vile and makes fun of everyone except herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Minor and ridiculous point here but why would Loopy have to let everyone know when Alice returns? Surely we’ll know she’s back by the fact that, you know, she’ll be back?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Looking at Tone's page, I see that he has rejected NA for the following reasons I looked at her account, and the only person I can see that Alice/Tone could object to is IG. None of her followers or following have anything to do with Alice/Tone. I get that he/she is correct to be suspicious of the conversion of a parody account, but based on her followers or following, seems weird. I wonder how the beard removal is going and what the big news is. Will we have another profile image? Been left hanging for 17 hrs now. Alice should be up by now! They are boring at the moment, which is a relief!

View attachment 2001904
Minor and ridiculous point here but why would Loopy have to let everyone know when Alice returns? Surely we’ll know she’s back by the fact that, you know, she’ll be back?! 🤔
Also, why is it necessary for mAlice/Tone to inform someone that they've blocked them? (I don't do SM but wouldn't they figure that out without being told?)

• Haha
Reactions: 25

💯🤣😂 nailed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
RECAP: Alice had her ass handed to her by Andrea Burkhart…..I’m joking it was a fkn introductory video to the divorce. The heat was too much, big Al malfunctioned and she has taken Twitter down again like a champ chump. Loopy tried to rally the troops but it was at direct odds with his support of AH. He wrote one of his famous articles rants and I’ll recap that here too as I did at the end of last thread.

TLDR re Loopy:
Allegation 1-(80% of word salad) is how Alice was so Darvoed she couldn’t see the darvo for the darvos. That is why she was blind to Ambers abuse, because she herself was so Darvoed. Loopy mansplained it to Big Al and she can fully see the darvo now and that explains that. Loving the backpedaling and devotion to save the Amber folk.

Allegation 2-(15% of the word salad) is how she didn’t say disgusting things about MS and it’s direct effect on I and B. She was just unable to understand how IG left her for being sick and then used a sick person for cover.

Allegation 3-(5% word salad) is that she was hurt and he’s covered all this before. Then he proceeds to link all his other previous crap articles rants on Alice. (Slight edit).
bumping this from @Old Soak as a possible thread title from page 1 as it’s brilliant 😂😂

Thread Title: Alice was so Darvoed she couldn’t see the darvo for the darvos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s not gone anywhere. She’s using the FakeTone account. Silly billies…

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.