Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #165 Alice, it's time for a Burkhart-to-heart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found this today while I was looking for that old tweet I shared earlier. Anyway made me LOL it’s Sept 2021 the journey has been long and crazy. That’s Welps message underneath it.

F418B647-0719-40FB-BC6E-8EE06DD597AD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I found this today while I was looking for that old tweet I shared earlier. Anyway made me LOL it’s Sept 2021 the journey has been long and crazy. That’s Welps message underneath it.

View attachment 2002891
So which is it, Alice? Because according to you, your husband left you:

• For his mother
  • For Ella Newton
  • For being 5'9" and not 140 pounds
  • Because he didn't love his family anymore
  • For being too old
  • For Bianca
Pretty sure I've missed some reasons out, feel free to add them!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

View attachment 2002891
„Do wrong to none“ … except those you claim to love. Your „soulmate“ husband, your children. Hypocrite.🤢

ETA: And she admits here that it was over for good in late summer 2020. So much for being blindsided in January 2021.

Reactions: 26
I have been yelling this too. Ioan needs to sue his skank ass!
Yep! How he can just carry on doing what he is doing is beyond 🤯 and not just IG, Bianca needs to sue him for the disgusting defamatory ‘blog’ he did about her which was vile!

Reactions: 18
I am so far behind but meant to say when the link to a Trelise Cooper similar coat was posted with the comments that the Trelise Cooper version looked cleap. Can I just say Trelise Cooper is NOT cheap. She is one of NZ's top tier designers. I worked with her on a uniform project and she is lovely and has incredibly high standards. But like anything made in country, there is a premium.

Hey Becky with the good hair, ever heard of Trelise Cooper? Seeing as you are a native NZer you must have a few of her dresses in your wardrobe. Don't tell me, you shop at her outlet store in Richmond Rd. Yeah Right (that's a Tūī billboard in case you were wondering). I hate fakers and liars.

Even I've heard of this designer and I'm the UK, amazing that you worked with her!
I've got a few pieces of clothes from an Aussie Designer. Someone asked her where she got the coat from on insta 😍.
Becky with the tit hair, is currently sleeping in a sock draw 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I have been yelling this too. Ioan needs to sue his skank ass!
nah, no money to gain from this. and the dude has virtually no reach. It would be the Streisand Effect.

He does this on purpose to get sued and gain reach.

Reactions: 25
Yep! How he can just carry on doing what he is doing is beyond 🤯 and not just IG, Bianca needs to sue him for the disgusting defamatory ‘blog’ he did about her which was vile!
I think Loopy is just noise to them. The important issues are custody, the sale of the house and the divorce in general. Those are the priorities they're setting. And suing someone on the other side of the globe for being an a**hole would probably be an expensive undertaking, money that Ioan simply doesn't have because of the other issues. He's wise to stay focused on those central issues.

We've said this frequently, but the man has the patience and self-restraint of a saint. I don't know how he does it.

Reactions: 25
nah, no money to gain from this. and the dude has virtually no reach. It would be the Streisand Effect.

Agree with Welp but they don’t need to sue him. They just need to file a complaint with NZ police. They know who he is so he’s easily found and NZ police can charge him as he is breaking online laws there. I saw a case last year in NZ where some woman politicians were getting harassed online by this one account. Police IP tracked him to a house and he lost his I think political job over it. NZ does take it seriously. Ioan just needs to reach out to the police and file a complaint.

• Wow
Reactions: 28

View attachment 2002891
Wowsers! I must have missed this one, this woman 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
Am a bit behind and have only been quickly reading, these last few days, but have we seen this from Lu(crackpot)pine 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It's about goddamn time Twitter lawyer got a letter from Ioan's real lawyer to stop the defamation, breaking the DVRO by proxy and being a general asshole or get sued.
I disagree- he has no audience (except us) but he provides great evidence that Alice is committing abuse by proxy with his ‘I witnessed…’, ‘I know what only 5 people know…’ nonsense.

Let him keep ranting into the void, it’s another legal strike against Alice.

Isn’t it ironic, as Alanis would say.
---
“Didn’t have decent representation” poor Leon. I actually think he was much better than Marie. They must think Marie is amazing - ?false hope, Marie doesn’t seem a good lawyer to me to say the least.
Marie might be a perfectly good lawyer, but when you’ve got a client like Alice there’s feck all you can do, I’m sure Marie feels Al is actively working against her.

Marie is probably up to at least 2 bottles a night now.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wowsers! I must have missed this one, this woman 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
Am a bit behind and have only been quickly reading, these last few days, but have we seen this from Lu(crackpot)pine 🤔
Oh blaaaah blaaaah Loopy. No one believes the garbage coming out of your mouth. You're not an eyewitness to anything. And the public defender won't suddenly fart evidence out of his arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
AlIcE wIlL bE vInDiCaTeD…
When? Before she gets a DVRO, before she gets criminal charges for breaching that DVRO, or when an independent entity queries child abuse? I mean I’ve joked about her wearing a tag in the past but I can actually see it happening. She hasn’t left that man alone. No wonder Olivier paid her off and that’s what she’s looking for here from Ioan.

Reactions: 23
Oh blaaaah blaaaah Loopy. No one believes the garbage coming out of your mouth. You're not an eyewitness to anything. And the public defender won't suddenly fart evidence out of his arse.
OMG 💀 🤣🤣
I'm crying "won't fart evidence out of his arse"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What sort of evidence would vindicate Alice?
Truely nothing can vindicate her imo.There is no excuse for her behaviour ever. How could she ever be cleared of the horrors she has committed?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He did 20 years hard labour. He's had a lot of practice.
He adapted and learnt how to live with abuse. I bet he just resigned himself to it. As Alice said he sat out in his car and didn’t come in. I bet you he has some long lasting behaviour traits from it.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
So which is it, Alice? Because according to you, your husband left you:
  • For his mother
  • For Ella Newton
  • For being 5'9" and not 140 pounds
  • Because he didn't love his family anymore
  • For being too old
  • For Bianca
Pretty sure I've missed some reasons out, feel free to add them!
For being ill
For not being Welsh
Because he doesn't want responsibility

Real reason: as Alice said, because he would rather die than stay living with her.
---
AlIcE wIlL bE vInDiCaTeD…
Put up or shut up Loopy!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Loopy one year ago after the TRO request
Screenshot_20230304-115601_Twitter.jpg

aged like milk

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

Didn’t think of this. You‘re right, best ignore. Just seems soo unfair 😕
Agree with Welp but they don’t need to sue him. They just need to file a complaint with NZ police. They know who he is so he’s easily found and NZ police can charge him as he is breaking online laws there. I saw a case last year in NZ where some woman politicians were getting harassed online by this one account. Police IP tracked him to a house and he lost his I think political job over it. NZ does take it seriously. Ioan just needs to reach out to the police and file a complaint.
Now that’s a good idea!

Reactions: 11
BIB - Loops must have bloody good eyesight to be able to actually SEE what happens in WestHo, all the way from NZ.

What a head! 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.