Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #165 Alice, it's time for a Burkhart-to-heart

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being reminded of those batshit videos and the huge reduction in spelling and grammatical errors in her posts is it too much to hope for she is becoming a better person?

(I know this is very unlikely but it would be nice to think that things are getting better for E&E)

Reactions: 7
Being reminded of those batshit videos and the huge reduction in spelling and grammatical errors in her posts is it too much to hope for she is becoming a better person?

(I know this is very unlikely but it would be nice to think that things are getting better for E&E)
I'm repeating myself here but one major reason for her bad spelling was that she only uses IG on phone (god knows why) and that she had to use during her "worst" time twitter on phone as well because her laptop broke. She recently used a alt account on IG to rant about Ioan and the spelling mistakes were back.

She isnt doing the videos because they can be used against her. In a way the Restraining Order does work because with few exceptions her attacks are more careful and less frequent. I doubt this would be the case if Ioan hadnt legally stopped her. And if she does drink less it's also to his credit because she likely does it due to fear of the court asking for tests.

I think the best indicator for Alice to "become a better person" is seeing how visitation goes. As of 28 january nothing changed (and in fact direct interference has been detected as late as 10 december). There is a possibility that home life might be more pleasant especially since she feels to be in "competition" with Ioan, but judging from the walkouts and the things Ioan seems to be implying from the phone calls he receives the same as in 2021 happens and they feel pressured by her threats. Probably not as bad as in 2021 because back then Ioan had way more custody, thus more psycho terror by mommy dearest.

Ioan's lawyers communication with Alice regarding the visitation will show her to be lying. Threatening emails from Alice saying he'd be arrested if he tried to take Elsie after school etc..
How will Alice support the girls? I'd say Ioan was more in a position to care for them than Alice in the long term.
I laughed so hard when Loopy was going on about this and somebody pointed out to him this email of Alice threatening to call the cops if he "kidnaps" the kids from school. His response was "Alice is not saying he cant see the kids, she says he cant kidnapp them" whooooooooosh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I DETEST how she always writes about other people's traumatic experiences in her posts. Many of those experiences were probably told to her in confidence, and she betrays this confidence in order to spew her thoughts over social media.
I assumed this was a veiled threat to Ioan - "I know all your deepest secrets and I'm not afraid to tell everyone". Not necessarily suggesting this story is about him, if course.

She's such a bleep 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Tell me you couldn’t be arsed with Alkie Tone so you faked a power cut and there wasn’t one without telling me…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A former FM is questioning Loopy over Alice’s lack of submitting any credible defense, despite having had ample time to do so - let’s see how he (who apparently is in close contact with Alice and is acting as her unofficial mouthpiece at this hard time) responds and deflects 🍿
A749166B-ACCA-4ECE-8524-4B3AE95EB962.jpeg

C33DFA69-6237-4C3C-868A-16200ED6D124.jpeg

01514A9B-94E1-4B90-B279-38C74D981669.jpeg

ETA more screenshots - all relevant to Alice, and Loopy’s DARVO tactics

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
$26 is absolutely enough to feed 3 people for 3 days but you have to cook.
She knew she was running out of money and was still buying sparkling water in cans? Even working full time I would never be that wasteful. And I actually don’t believe for a second it was water in the can, or she wouldn’t have felt the need to post about it.
I don’t think she knows how to stop lying, and I’m certain she refuses to cook/doesn’t know how.
$26 is fine especially if you already have food in the house. Unfortunately I suggest this is not always the case in La Maison Evans. Those poor kids.

I saw Loopy’s old article on Regina and I can’t stop myself from laughing! 🤣
Alice Evans is fighting for everything she ever was or ever will be. The biggest effing bleep to ever walk the face of the earth. 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"I have 2 big followers so I'm not wasting time with you" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: How about I don't have a good response so I'll just have a strop instead?

Seriously impressed by Bee learning Welsh.
Probably just as well Alice shut her twitter down. She would be able to control herself after seeing this. Their body language, her speaking Welsh. Worry that the girls are now having to front her anger.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
A former FM is questioning Loopy over Alice’s lack of submitting any credible defense, despite having had ample time to do so - let’s see how he (who apparently is in close contact with Alice and is acting as her unofficial mouthpiece at this hard time) responds and deflects 🍿
View attachment 2002532
View attachment 2002550
View attachment 2002552
ETA more screenshots - all relevant to Alice, and Loopy’s DARVO tactics
Lmao, his replies. He witnessed coercive control with his own eyes, apparently.

ThE fAcTs WiLl ShOw ThIs
spongebobgif

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Would someone please be able to remind me when the next court date is? Wouldn’t it be great if Big Al’s twitter break was actually her heading off to rehab for a while to sort her pill popping/alcohol/social media addictions out. If there had actually been a report of abuse/neglect filed, then this would have been one of good things that could come out of it, it would be life changing for the two E’s and Yo too probably. Although I’m sure this is just wishful thinking on my part
The next (criminal) one will be on 9 March.
Here's the calendar:

Calendar_case 3AR10128.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm repeating myself here but one major reason for her bad spelling was that she only uses IG on phone (god knows why) and that she had to use during her "worst" time twitter on phone as well because her laptop broke. She recently used a alt account on IG to rant about Ioan and the spelling mistakes were back.
BBM

Dearest, you can't just drop that little nugget without a name or a hint.

😎

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He is so creepy. :sick:

I am sad to see that some of Alice's excessive lies do stick. I have seen on many occasions now people still making excuses to her repeating her lies that Ioan hurt her and cheated on her and this made her the way she is. (Although this former FM thinks it is too much, acknowledges that Alice has been not truthful, and yet repeats her lies about Ioan cheating and gaslighting her.) Whereas Ioan has confirmed under oath he did not cheat and Alice has been like that ever since her childhood (the stories of making her parents do what she wanted them to do) or at least for 20+ years.

On a different note, connections between Aussies and L.A., please enjoy this new song and dance along:

---
Talk about revealing one's real identity!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Lupine says it’s ok for Alice to call Ioan a peodophile cos it’s a common slur towards men who date younger woman (Bianca is 30)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
As a certain lawyer likes to say, they are "Hollywood adjacent"

Hahahahahaah
Alice is a Hollywood hanger-on, and what is worse, the person she is trying so desperately to hang on to is a B-list actor at best. Don’t get me wrong, I have the utmost respect for Ioan, but few people know who he is.

Reactions: 18
It's about goddamn time Twitter lawyer got a letter from Ioan's real lawyer to stop the defamation, breaking the DVRO by proxy and being a general asshole or get sued.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Lupine says it’s ok for Alice to call Ioan a peodophile cos it’s a common slur towards men who date younger woman (Bianca is 30)
This is from 19th Sept 2021. Before Bianca was found. Alice was worried about 19 year old Ella on his set of Harrow.

07155D74-3DE0-4250-9571-9275890CFD40.jpeg

I’m trying to find the pedalo comments from before Bianca but I’m no Welp

• Angry
  • Sick
IIRC - Ioan asking her to get off Twitter, complaining about her tweets and telling her to remove some of them was “coercive control”. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Ok found it …
Aug 1st 2021. BEFORE Bianca

C8A03138-BD04-4089-9690-CCDCD98D7492.jpeg

in Lupines theory then we can call Tony a pedalo since he is old enough to be Rachael’s father.
---
Also “Set up since 2017” - I thought she had a perfect marriage? Is this where the made up 3 year affair comes in?

“Didn’t have decent representation” poor Leon. I actually think he was much better than Marie. They must think Marie is amazing - ?false hope, Marie doesn’t seem a good lawyer to me to say the least.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.