Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #164 Alice in Yogurtland

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Besides that Alice can no longer respond to the Amber Heard bit in court...Ioan said she made her threats verbally. She cannot disprove this unless she recorded him 24/7 and neither can any "witness". If a email (as Alice implies) exists with a similar subject but different spin it strongly supports that the matter was brought up in whatever context before, thus supporting Ioan's claims.
View attachment 1990582
View attachment 1990583
Translation: Alice's previous side of her story didnt had the success we hoped for, so we are working on creating a new one. Release TBC
View attachment 1990584
awww so Loopy made an ultimatum as I thought. how the tables have turned Alice, eh?
View attachment 1990587
IRONIC
View attachment 1990588
Frontlines...FRONTLINES wahahahaha
View attachment 1990590
Loopy getting absolutely destroyed with minimum effort by a Heard supporter. Glorious
View attachment 1990591
Oh ffs. I'm no fan of Depp but how did this end up for Heard? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
hey, at least Loopy is shutting down the "they are hired" nonsense, but lmao they make it sound like some emergency
View attachment 1990372
View attachment 1990373
"Show yourself" 😂🤣😂 I just can’t… its like he is summoning demons 😂😂
---
off she goes

interesting btw that she mentions that they had finally got to a good place. I wonder if she means for both or just herself or if it's all BS

also lmao about her complaining about all being public...ironic
View attachment 1990415View attachment 1990416View attachment 1990417View attachment 1990418View attachment 1990419View attachment 1990420View attachment 1990421
"Terrified and alone, finally got to good place and mean Andrea is about to spoil it all, its all lies, Im a good person" - well, mAlice, you gave us all such a good preview of what kind of person you are that even if you start rolling on the floor puking we might not believe your goodness somehow. Takes a bit more than a couple of gentle "damsel in distress" tweets to undo it all, you know

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Besides that Alice can no longer respond to the Amber Heard bit in court...Ioan said she made her threats verbally. She cannot disprove this unless she recorded him 24/7 and neither can any "witness". If a email (as Alice implies) exists with a similar subject but different spin it strongly supports that the matter was brought up in whatever context before, thus supporting Ioan's claims.
View attachment 1990582
View attachment 1990583
Translation: Alice's previous side of her story didnt had the success we hoped for, so we are working on creating a new one. Release TBC
View attachment 1990584
awww so Loopy made an ultimatum as I thought. how the tables have turned Alice, eh?
View attachment 1990587
IRONIC
View attachment 1990588
View attachment 1990590
Loopy getting absolutely destroyed with minimum effort by a Heard supporter. Glorious
View attachment 1990591
He should stop. Her vitriol and bile are there for everyone to read and see. His response is the classic: "Who are you going to believe?...Me (or in this case Alice,) or your lying eyes..."

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I imagine MonoTone sitting around an ouija board screaming “SHOW YOURSELF” on a Saturday night when Rachel has visitation with the dogs.

This is glorious. Alice has shat it from someone with way more followers and a bigger platform. Amazing.

I really wish they’d stfu with the war analogies , it’s bleeping weird.

Critcial thinking matters, so does reading comprehension, evidence and empathy for a survivor of domestic abuse.

Hope my pal Craig is enjoying this tea…
---
How many times did she dodge court? Three? Didn’t she also submit her reply recently and it was all bluster?
Ioan brought the receipts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
JFC

1.) she was not gagged, she had every chance to challenge this in court. for that particular bit she missed her chance now even
2.) We know her side from her public campaign. she even said once that people dont need to know Ioan's version because only hers is the truth
3.) 90 % of the stuff in the court papers were not hearsay but with attached proof
4.) nothing screams "I have done nothing wrong" as criminal charges
5.) STOP INSERTING YOUR KIDS INTO THE CONSEQUENCES OR YOUR WRONGDOINGS
View attachment 1990465
View attachment 1990466
View attachment 1990468
View attachment 1990467
so much alarm over a intro of a small youtuber. imagine Ioan had done a Lorraine: Loopy would call for WW3

btw she is public again to grab Loopy's new recruits I guess
So she is doing her damsel thing, rolling on the floor puking is next I suppose (FMs to the rescue as she and the girls are terrified) and next stage - rage a la parking lot I assume?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Direct link for anyone who needs it (the Body Language Guy on twitter has retweeted this, I wonder if he'll be inspired to do some videos on this too)
(hi everyone, long time since I've posted, though I have been lurking 😘):

I see Loopy is putting his full weight behind his fight for Alice, not that's it's much. But I really wish he would step up and do a video. Hell, put it behind a pay wall, that I would pay for, cheaper than going to the movies.
---
You know it's a good day when you check in and there are 10 pages of comments and Alice has deactivated, again.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
View attachment 1990469

What a manipulative witch, trying to use her daughters as a shield.

And the "I have done nothing wrong" - so why do you have a DVRO against you?

You brought this on yourself, Alice. It was fine for you to open Ioan up for ridicule and humiliation and get attention on yourself when you went on Lorraine, Australian TV and spoke to the Daily Mail, but now you can't handle scrutiny on your actions?

Hypocrite. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
The court dates were her chance to respond.
She didn’t show up.
A judge will throw out a ‘he said she said’ dvro application unless there’s evidence.
Shut UP Malice and stop dragging children in front of you as a shield.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Well, well, well.

So if I've got this right, it's ok for the Abuser to spew vitriol on SM, spread "her truth" via radio, television, podcasts, write an article about her divorce, continue to harass and abuse via SM, voicemails, facetime, text messages, emails, OFW ... but it's not ok for an independent person to commentate on her divorce ... that she made public.

The Abuser is vocal about First Amendment rights and free speech, but that doesn't extend to someone passing comment on her divorce ... that she made public.

The Abuser can spend an entire weekend Tweeting about a murder trial and commenting about the accused (for example), but doesn't welcome commentary about her divorce ... that she made public.

The Abuser wanted to control the narrative.

Now she has lost that control.

So, we skip to the section in the playbook about performative bullshit, gather the flying monkeys, throw in some emotive comments about the children, and shut down SM for "effect". Then, a short time later, re-emerge as if nothing happened.

Gotcha.

AdmiredAthleticGhostshrimp-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
If it’s only words why does she hate Tattle which is also “OnLy WoRdS”? I see Andrea has them rattled, funny because she’s only a wittle tiny youtubelawyer after all, why does it matter?
If it’s isn’t the consequence of my own actions…

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Alice is rattled because it doesn’t take much to undo all her lies and expose her abuse and coercive control. Alice knows she’s fucked.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Wowza! What did I wake up to 😂
And there she was … gone!!! (Again) !! Where I am going to get expertise legal guidance about the Alex Murdaugh trial now???

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1990582
View attachment 1990583
View attachment 1990584
View attachment 1990587
IRONIC
View attachment 1990588
View attachment 1990590
View attachment 1990591
“The frontline”??
Dear god, what a pompous tit this man is. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
What’s the difference between Andrea Burkhart commenting and the likes of Loopy and Perez Hilton?

Are people only allowed to comment on Twitter if they agree with Alice?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I sometimes am close to give them credit for having no shame to wheel out the weakest excuses ever
View attachment 1990118
btw one of Alice's trolls that claims to be close to somebody who worked on Harrow now upgraded her "he saw them together out of the set" to "they were all over each other", I cannot wait till it gets upgraded to "he saw them having a quickie"

same user keeps claiming that Ioan sees the kids whenever he chose to...lmao, literally disproven by the last court filing
Sont tell me, that's the same user who

Reactions: 1
I see Loopy is putting his full weight behind his fight for Alice, not that's it's much. But I really wish he would step up and do a video. Hell, put it behind a pay wall, that I would pay for, cheaper than going to the movies.
---
You know it's a good day when you check in and there are 10 pages of comments and Alice has deactivated, again.
I see he’s not even attempting to explain:
(1) why Alice has never put her case forward despite multiple opportunities (and multiple lawyers for that matter), and even requesting (and being granted) delays to the court process,
(2) why she is facing a criminal trial imminently.
I mean, those are pretty big points really.
The man’s an absolute fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What’s the difference between Andrea Burkhart commenting and the likes of Loopy and Perez Hilton?

Are people only allowed to comment on Twitter if they agree with Alice?
Exactly this.
It’s hilarious that her biggest fan made her aware of the YouTube video by commenting about it. Then they go after the lawyer because no-one else can comment when ThEy WeReN’t ThErE. Uhmmmm…
“Have you nothing better to do? She’s a lawyer whose content is criminal court cases, Alice is a criminal with an uncontested DVRO. The court accepted his evidence as fact, it’s not hearsay.
It’s also hilarious she’s shat herself yet again.
Place yourself in Ioan’s shoes for a minute. He had to live with that bleep for twenty years. How many times did she kick off at the smallest thing and lock herself in the bedroom lolling about the floor drunk/drugged out of her tits?
Be a mother Alice, your own daughter’s words…

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Morning all!
I got up a bit earlier today, just in case anything had gone down overnight 🤣.
I see I&B where at a book signing, and at a beautiful location afterwards 😍.
Now to have a read and see what's gone on!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.