Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #163 We just watched Jabba the Chunk get destroyed by a droid. Best Star Wars yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230220-181902~2.png

So this is a direct defamatory statement Alice Evans is making about Ioan Gruffudd. She's saying he hated his fans. This impacts his ability to get work & disturbs his peace.

Why even mention him?

Also who cares if the fans thought they were his? He nor she could be arsed to remove their home address from Google.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Little Tones like

I'm going...
I'm really going...
No i promise i'm going...
I'm still going...last comment, i'm going...
Just one more little comment and i'm definitely going...

The guys only going to bed, just go man! 🤣
He was supposedly leaving for good when he got a weeks ban, but how would mAlice have survived without her number one sock???? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Doesn't look like Tony or is it Alice,is going away any time soon as he/she posting screenshots of what he considers defamatory. This is from someone who was suspended from Twitter for making violent threats against a Scottish poster and his family.

Reactions: 22
He
Doesn't look like Tony or is it Alice,is going away any time soon as he/she posting screenshots of what he considers defamatory. This is from someone who was suspended from Twitter for making violent threats against a Scottish poster and his family.
He sounds exactly like Alice and is going completely bonkers.
* “more?”
* “They don’t know how much trouble they are in”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tone would like to know what he can do about online harassment and malicious communications. #askbianca #askioan

meanwhile Alice is off twitter last 2 hrs while Tone has his meltdown

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This is exactly the type of commentary from Al that made me realise there's something significantly wrong with her. No one has said anything that would indicate being excited about sexual abuse. No one is a pedalo. This is entirely made up by Al. She is the one constantly sexualising everything. She needs to get in the bin. Or an asylum.
I'm going off-tangent and I only read this thread in a scatter-gun, random fashion (because it usually moves too fast - so, forgive me if I'm missing some aspects of this) but it's making me think of Vivien Leigh when she was older and during her manic phases she would become hyper-sexual and compulsive-obsessive about sex. Not sure if that's what's going on with Alice but it's verging on the bizarre and inappropriate.

Not to be laughed at, in Ms Leigh's case, as she was obviously unwell and maybe not getting the help she needed. Or was some of it exaggerated to shame her? But I suppose that's for another thread...

I do have moments of feeling a bit sorry for Alice but she's so hateful and troublesome it's really hard to get on her side for any length of time. Time to put your big girl pants on, Alice!

Reactions: 22
I'm going off-tangent and I only read this thread in a scatter-gun, random fashion (because it usually moves too fast - so, forgive me if I'm missing some aspects of this) but it's making me think of Vivien Leigh when she was older and during her manic phases she would become hyper-sexual and compulsive-obsessive about sex. Not sure if that's what's going on with Alice but it's verging on the bizarre and inappropriate.

Not to be laughed at, in Ms Leigh's case, as she was obviously unwell and maybe not getting the help she needed. Or was some of it exaggerated to shame her? But I suppose that's for another thread...

I do have moments of feeling a bit sorry for Alice but she's so hateful and troublesome it's really hard to get on her side for any length of time. Time to put your big girl pants on, Alice!
Interesting observation. I think Vivien Leigh was diagnosed with bipolar illness. There’s one Alice hasn’t tried to claim. Yet.

Reactions: 28
The problem the Evans clan have with reporting malicious communications is the fact that both are guilty of the same crime. “Slitting throats” comes to mind, also doxxing.

Reactions: 26
Noticed that none of the screenshots have shown the ones where they say he was suspended from Twitter for his very real threats to a family, pretty sure Alice and Marica were suspended at the same time.
The photos are of his wife as she has a very distinctive bump on the bridge of her nose but it's not proof that they are recent. It's not like Alice with her consent supply of images. I have no idea of what Tony looks like, especially as these photos look nothing like the way he looked at the wedding. However, I will give him the benefit of doubt, as I haven't seen the tweet from his friend saying he had broken up with Rachel.
I don't think any of the screenshots he posted, break any laws. I have seen a lot worse on Twitter.

Reactions: 8
I would love it if this latest flare up is because Ioan is about to start a big project.

(If so I doubt she would be keeping it quiet)

6AD35A96-F534-49BC-B72A-20723FF80497.jpeg

Reactions: 9
I would love it if this latest flare up is because Ioan is about to start a big project.

(If so I doubt she would be keeping it quiet)

View attachment 1975649
This is for last November when she did have big meltdown. No, the current Tony/Alice melt down is about the upcoming pre trial meeting on Thursday. This is her getting evidence to prove she has so harassed by Ioan's supporters, she was no choice but to response. I think this is her way of getting around the DVRO.

Reactions: 16
She's lost a lot of them. Katy the author, Tallulah of cervix sex fame, RD (very quiet now), AWF, D&L, Romy and Lydia and now a Katherine too?

Oh my. They just slink away into the woodwork but Romy and Lydia are turncoats dissing her now. Fair enough.

At least Alice will never lose her beloved bro. 🤭
"Lydia Small" and "R Novak" have never been team Alice. They are always the loan voices of sanity when the other accounts go too far and discredit themselves. I stan for them.

I feel like we need a cast of characters list in the wiki for Tattle and Twitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"Lydia Small" and "R Novak" have never been team Alice. They are always the loan voices of sanity when the other accounts go too far and discredit themselves. I stan for them.

I feel like we need a cast of characters list in the wiki for Tattle and Twitter.
Good idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_125902.jpg

There's so much idiocy in this tweet where to even begin?

"Dunno where the scum got this photo"

It literally has the Just Jared mark on it!! Want more? Just Google "Alice Evans wedding" you utter wet wipe.

I literally poked myself in the eye with a stick on the weekend cutting back trees in the garden, and yes it did hurt, a lot, but it was less painful than reading the tweets of these dullards.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’m laughing about how discussing an actual dirty fingernail is grounds for legal action. I’m sure I’ve asked this before but are the Evans parents related to each other? First cousins? Would explain a lot of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.