Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #162 Comments are not made under oath, and bear no resemblance to the truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turns out kidney failure can cause all sorts of problems for men.🤷🏻‍♀️ Y'all like my new gloves off attitude?😂
Screenshot_20230215-000122.png
Hey Alice ... regarding the comment about liquor being filtered through the liver and it having no impact on the kidneys. Think again. From a very reputable source, the US National Kidney Foundation (bold is theirs):

Alcohol causes changes in the function of the kidneys and makes them less able to filter the blood. Alcohol also affects the ability to regulate fluid and electrolytes in the body. When alcohol dehydrates (dries out) the body, the drying effect can affect the normal function of cells and organs, including the kidneys.

There you have it. And people who misuse alcohol are far less likely to be considered kidney donors, because of the negative health impact on their own kidneys.

But keep sucking down the pot noodles and soy. Because apparently they don't affect the kidneys in your family, even the ones supposedly needing a transplant.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
the temptation of eBay is still strong
purchased in 2 different colors - seller appears to only post purchaser feedback periodically... these were purchased separately from the same seller but at different times...
item # 293520197006
View attachment 1962428
item # 293520197671
View attachment 1962433
ETA
I've also noticed that she stopped buying anything after she was busted but that's now picked up again....tons of moisturizer, sunscreen, makeup.

Reactions: 25
I've also noticed that she stopped buying anything after she was busted but that's now picked up again....tons of moisturizer, sunscreen, makeup.
Why would she need sunscreen, she is never outside!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What weirdly bugs me is that she buys only posh brand names. Just because it's expensive doesn't mean it's good or even suits her skin type. Yeah, I know I'm obsessed with skin care (and I emptied 4 pharmacies for prescription skin stuff while travelling in Asia) but she could just spend some effort in finding the right stuff at the right budget.

Instead, still not contributing but spend, spend, spend. The entitlement is deep with this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What weirdly bugs me is that she buys only posh brand names. Just because it's expensive doesn't mean it's good or even suits her skin type. Yeah, I know I'm obsessed with skin care (and I emptied 4 pharmacies for prescription skin stuff while travelling in Asia) but she could just spend some effort in finding the right stuff at the right budget.

Instead, still not contributing but spend, spend, spend. The entitlement is deep with this one.
And I recall her telling folks on Instagram that she gets sent makeup all the time. She forgot to mention it's tit she's bought on Ebay, not freebies. Why would anyone send her anything? And if you never leave the house, why do you need makeup anyhow? Or vats of sunscreen? Especially if all you're going to wear is unflattering harsh red lipstick.

Reactions: 25
And I recall her telling folks on Instagram that she gets sent makeup all the time. She forgot to mention it's tit she's bought on Ebay, not freebies. Why would anyone send her anything? And if you never leave the house, why do you need makeup anyhow? Or vats of sunscreen? Especially if all you're going to wear is unflattering harsh red lipstick.
Oh I doubt she gets sent make up all the time. If you work in the business and produce lots of SM content you will, like make up artists with tit load of followers. But many high end brands don't even send stuff to those with a million followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

She is deeply insecure and has a need to consume, IMO. She rarely leaves the house and yet still buys makeup like she is living the life she once had with her ex attending red carpet events. I imagine it's one of the reasons she is so fixated on Bianca and photos of her at these events and why she passive-aggressively posts about her so much on Twitter.

She is consumed with jealousy. Obsessively so, in fact.

My opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I was looking through Tony's timeline and saw a photo of Alice and the kids taken when they were at Soho House. I didn't repost it here as Elsie takes up most of picture. I noticed it on the previous photo but the image makes it clear that Elsie has thinning hair at the forehead. As far as I know she is not ill, so what is causing this? I know that Alice has hair issues probably due to several things, over bleaching alcohol consumption , and drug abuse. However, for a young child who is not even 10 yet, I think this quite worrying
Nervous pulling? Happens quite a lot with both kids and adults, like a tick, when you wrap hair round your finger and tag absent mindedly. Or just effects of over filtering the bloat fish face near her somehow screwed the pixels in the photo. Obviously speculation as havent seen the pic

• Sad
Reactions: 12
That Nars foundation is lovely, and a great price. BUT it was discontinued ages ago, possibly even pre covid? So it’s years old. And Siberia and Deauville are not what I’d call close in terms of shade!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She really doesn’t, does she? She’s not honest or kind; empathetic or generous; lacks integrity; is a bully and a Mean Girl; dehumanises and abuses others physically, mentally and emotionally; alienates her children from their own father; harrasses and doxes; steals and lies; is malicious and self-serving; never does unto others without a personal reason; is misogynistic, narcissistic and cruel; is appallingly lazy; has squandered IG money on tit she doesn’t need; has destroyed the mental health of both girls, IG and BW; doesn’t look after her dog or children; wallows in self-pity; is remorseless and relentless. Not one redeeming quality whatsoever.
-How are you, dear Tilly, and how is your grandmother? I’ve been praying for you through your recent bout of Covid, and wishing you all well xx
---

Her wedding photos really are something, aren’t they? The bride striding in like a grim Valkyrie, her eyes fixed on her prey at the altar: IG “pretending” that he needed to be saved from her (if only he had known - but we can’t blame the victims of narcissists, who are blinded by the narc until it is too late); her brothers, sombre-faced and looking like cut-price Krays; Ma Gruffudd’s unhappiness as Malice sucks down a cocktail, fag (‘cigarette’ in UK English) in hand… what could possibly have gone wrong?
It wasn’t the placing of Ella in a $50,000 p.a. school that he couldn’t afford that shocked me the most; it was that she continued to steal from him for months after he told her he could no longer pay Gloria. Financial abuse is very real, and is an exceptional coercive-control mechanism (my ex-husband used to confiscate all my wages so I was wholly reliant on him and couldn’t afford to escape). Malice has systematically bankrupted IG. And the IVF that cost $80,000? Is she grateful for her youngest child’s precious existence? She certainly alludes to Elsie being unintelligent enough. I really do believe that she is trying to bleed him dry so that he can no longer afford to fight her through the legal system. She will never stop seeking revenge for the fact that not only was he the one who left, he found love again before she did.
What I don’t understand is how she was willing to put Ella into a $50k school and not Elsie.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
They are dealing with someone who is off the scale unreasonable and erratic. Bianca must have the patience of a saint. I guess they’ll wait until the legal issues play out, house is sold etc before they even consider introductions. I think at this point Ioan just wants his 6 hours on a Saturday without some drama happening.
I just think it absolutely awful that this has gone on for two years and they still haven’t met Bianca. They would love her and she would be such a good influence. And I am not as kind as her. I would be pissed if I had to leave my own home every Saturday because the ex wife is a friggin psycho.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
What I don’t understand is how she was willing to put Ella into a $50k school and not Elsie.
Public elementary schools are much better than public middle schools in LA. I can actually understand that (though her reasoning with how many speak English at public schools was racist af), Ella attended a public elementary school too (I know that because Ioan and Alice very publicly campaigned against them integrating a charter school into the building), but there are plenty cheaper public middle school options, partly even with complete or hybrid online schools integrated, a 50k/year school was certainly some huge commitment even without a pandemic and a ultra expensive divorce, especially when adding the other child in a few years (she did mention in some mails that she wants Elsie there too).

Judging by one of her texts to Ioan they did had one or both kids in a pretty expensive pre-school though. And ironically enough this would have been around the time of Ioan's biggest career slump (and 8 rounds of IVF to have a 2nd child) if it was for the eldest. They have not been particulary smart with any of their financial decisions.

Reactions: 18
I don’t know why she’d ask us Turds as she never ever looks here! 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

It’s the eyes! 👀😳

BIB. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Absolutely! She's way above us trolling peasants who are so jealous of her. She wouldn't even incline a shell like ear in our direction let alone dip her ladylike little toe in our manky green swamp of toxic gossip. Excuse me while I go and bow to Queen Alice.

(God help me. I fear the spirits of cervix-sex-author and lady-reclining-on-a-couch-in-her-boudoir have taken demonic possession of me. Obviously I need snackies to bring me back to the right side.)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
and here I thought Alice hates sparkles
2023_02_15_20_43_20_3_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_ms_LJY_Never_️_️_️_️_Twitter.png

I just think it absolutely awful that this has gone on for two years and they still haven’t met Bianca. They would love her and she would be such a good influence. And I am not as kind as her. I would be pissed if I had to leave my own home every Saturday because the ex wife is a friggin psycho.
I doubt they spend visitation in his house. I'm sure Ioan is pretty determined to have them at least once per week spend time outside 🤣

She is deeply insecure and has a need to consume, IMO. She rarely leaves the house and yet still buys makeup like she is living the life she once had with her ex attending red carpet events. I imagine it's one of the reasons she is so fixated on Bianca and photos of her at these events and why she passive-aggressively posts about her so much on Twitter.

She is consumed with jealousy. Obsessively so, in fact.

My opinion.
I thought it was interesting when she had her little meltdown during New York and posted a couple of couple pics of them it was all red carpet/event pics, no private lovely selfie or anything, all "glam life" (hi Loopy!) stuff.

Reactions: 24
text messages from Alice to Ioan about Tone

Tone has posted a number of videos on his twitter, including a very cringe attempt at replicating the shadow pic of Ioan/Bianca with his wife, so this makes it obvious. I'm sure he is not using the account at all times as the writing style too often slips very noticably, but he is definitely using it most of the time and is very involved.

I dont think that the thought is too far-fetched that this family has two rotten siblings, especially since we know how Alice is coercing her "loved ones". Ella's actions will be inspired by her, and Ioan has done stupid things in the past for the sake of defending her (e.g. this insane letter to his fanclub) even if of course he never went full in which is why Alice thinks he never had "her back". But they were doing these very cringe performative twitter convos in the early twitter days too, this is just part of satisfying Alice's narc supply.
While I'm grateful to everyone who shares tweets here, tbh I tend to skim read a lot of them or skip them altogether because AlcaTone and their minions annoy me so much I'm afraid my eyes will roll so far back that I'll be stuck permanently staring at the inside of the back of my skull. That said, I think they share the account, though I doubt Alice has promised him her 3 parts shrivelled kidneys but is more likely paying him to support her. Whether he is as full on stupid and toxic as she is, has some degree of mental or emotional impairment or is OK with supporting her vile behaviour for $$$ is up for debate.

Reactions: 15
Pablo Picasso's grand son (or great grandson cant remember which, but one of them) had a lucky escape, malice went out with him for years before she met Ioan, hes probs thanking his lucky stars he didnt marry her, as the papers suggested he did at th e time, its all out there on the web if ya wanna have a look

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s like she is running out of people to interact with on Twitter. She is forced to react to sparkles.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
more like ruining your daughter's lives (seriously, what do these people think she is fighting for by denying them contact to their father and by wasting money for stalling a divorce?)
2023_02_15_21_17_06_3_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_gc0123456_Thank_you_️_Twitter.png

I hope she doesnt end up making this about herself
2023_02_15_21_20_05_3_Alice_Evans_on_Twitter_cindycrum_nypost_We_really_do._Twitter.png

It’s like she is running out of people to interact with on Twitter. She is forced to react to sparkles.
I start to wonder if she got Musk-ed, even Tone got more interaction when he was on private than she does

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.