Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #160 The guy isn’t a wimp, he’s a fricking super hero.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that narcs need a target for their narc supply. Right now she is using the kids and her FMs for that. It's entertainment for her idiot FMs who come and go but the kids can't escape her clutches. :(

Sadly for that bleep, Ioan discarded her, not the other way round. Therefore she has a narc injury that she doesn't want to heal. Professional victims are like that.
---

Honestly I think she would be good for a trashy reality show. But how could she leave her BAYBEEZ?? Or would the RO scare off any offers? I doubt it will happen for her but she did allude to doing reality TV in court docs.
She has sad sacks chasing her on SM. Maybe if we all wish really hard one of them will win Lotto and sweep her off her feet?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wasn't Alice pleading to her followers that she couldn't afford groceries? Or pay any bills? Did she really just spend $100 on face cream and $$$$ on a brand new iPhone? Such bad optics.

Also, how is she eligible for a Public Defender? She has assets. She has interest in the house. Can someone explain this to me? Because it doesn't seem at all right or fair. She's a privileged white woman buying expensive things. Why should we the public pay for her defense against DVRO violations? No way.

I just found this. She is not indigent. She has money in the bank I vvf the court filings are accurate.

Screenshot_20230201-120734.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
This!!! This is exactly what happens. As soon as they’re not weapons against Ioan by starting to be compliant with custody and she doesn’t have their child support, she will ditch them. Or she will live off them.
Just like Betty Broderick did.. I watched a documentary on her today (whilst putting in a lazy effort at the gym) every few moments I kept thinking how alike her and Alice are, down to the same threats and incentives.

When she was awaiting trial she was filmed having 'melt downs' whilst shouting she'd done 'Nothing Wrong' , then switching to 'I was pushed to all of this'.. Put in an isolation cell following the outburst, she then defacated and smeared it all over the walls and wrote words proclaiming her innocence! When she was asked later about it (with pictures of said poopy wall) she said it wasn't her and she didn't do it..

Something to look forward to down the line in the Alice show 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
My mother is worse than Alice , severely physically and mentally abusive. She ripped my hair out and pushed me down the stairs. Criminal convictions, commited to psych ward numerous times. When she got a serious boyfriend and money supply she disappeared. Wasn't interested in me anymore.
Oh, this is such an awful thing for you to have gone through, I'm so sorry 😞 💗.
I hope I'm not overstepping the mark by saying your life is probably better without her in it.
My dad was very abusive and he hasn't been in my life since I was 14, and I dont regret the decision at all.
I really hope that you have managed to heal/find coping mechanisms 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This!!! This is exactly what happens. As soon as they’re not weapons against Ioan by starting to be compliant with custody and she doesn’t have their child support, she will ditch them. Or she will live off them.
She'll happily drop them off at the door like Betty Broderick. Hoping it totally disrupts Ioan and Bianca with the damage she has caused to those children.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Just reading the MN thread. Anyone think that the poster called Loveand Hate is Alice?
100% who the duck else would keep going at it. She’s being careful no spelling mistakes or abs. It’s only midday in LA so it will be interesting to see how that goes later on.

Reactions: 15
I said this on last thread so sorry for repeats but Ella actually shows a great deal of empathy and moral standing of right & wrong. It just is for the wrong person which isn’t her fault

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wasn't Alice pleading to her followers that she couldn't afford groceries? Or pay any bills? Did she really just spend $100 on face cream and $$$$ on a brand new iPhone? Such bad optics.

Also, how is she eligible for a Public Defender? She has assets. She has interest in the house. Can someone explain this to me? Because it doesn't seem at all right or fair. She's a privileged white woman buying expensive things. Why should we the public pay for her defense against DVRO violations? No way.

I just found this. She is not indigent. She has money in the bank I vvf the court filings are accurate.

View attachment 1927836
She completely lied on that application.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Just like Betty Broderick did.. I watched a documentary on her today (whilst putting in a lazy effort at the gym) every few moments I kept thinking how alike her and Alice are, down to the same threats and incentives.

When she was awaiting trial she was filmed having 'melt downs' whilst shouting she'd done 'Nothing Wrong' , then switching to 'I was pushed to all of this'.. Put in an isolation cell following the outburst, she then defacated and smeared it all over the walls and wrote words proclaiming her innocence! When she was asked later about it (with pictures of said poopy wall) she said it wasn't her and she didn't do it..

Something to look forward to down the line in the Alice show 🤢
Which documentary was that. I just watched the Dirty John series and I had some sympathy for her. Then I read up a bit and realized the series was heavily weighted in her defense. To me, almost like Alice is using Betty Broderick as her play book.

Reactions: 11
Which documentary was that. I just watched the Dirty John series and I had some sympathy for her. Then I read up a bit and realized the series was heavily weighted in her defense. To me, almost like Alice is using Betty Broderick as her play book.
You want to watch her trial on court TV. She is chilling

Reactions: 11
She has sad sacks chasing her on SM. Maybe if we all wish really hard one of them will win Lotto and sweep her off her feet?!
Who? Benny, Loopy or Brighton Bond? Much as I would howl with laughter I don't see it happening.

Tone could give her away. She would also be gifted a year's supply of salad cream. The children could finally be flower girls (which apparently they wanted to be since before they were born.)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In the UK (well England & Wales) Matrimonial assets that are in dispute in proceedings, such as a divorce, are exempt when working out eligibility for legal aid, assuming the proceedings themselves are within scope. No idea if similar rules apply in California.

Reactions: 5
Who? Benny, Loopy or Brighton Bond? Much as I would howl with laughter I don't see it happening.
Bond guy saw the real her going into the court. Backs away and decides that Rosa Klebb is more this thing. Unlike Alice, the camera never lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder if social media is providing an outlet for Alice that prevents her imploding and exploding as quickly as Betty Broderick did. Imagine if Betty had used social media??!!

Reactions: 14
I checked out mumsnet for Hateandlove. I don't think it's Alice - the style is not her. CAPS and lots of typos is our mAlice. She is a nutter though - check this crap out:

"I honestly think the only way she will calm down is if Ioan accepts his fault and admits that he did wrong, that he hurt her and has continued to provoke, re write history, gaslight and admit to his part in a smear campaign after she was right in finding him to be adulterous. He won't though because he now is concentrating on financially abusing her.

For everyone who thinks Alice is a narcissist, I just don't see it, I see a woman who has been driven to insanity and ill mental health. The level of hate this woman has recieved on line from people is astonishing, coupled with the hate of her ex and his partner, and her inlaws I can't believe she's actually still standing. There seems to be little compassion for Alice."

The response was "Wow, just wow … what have you been smoking?!" 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.