Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #160 The guy isn’t a wimp, he’s a fricking super hero.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a child of a mentally ill mother , I was physically and emotionally abused. My father worked long hours he paid well over the odds to get rid of her to get rid of her luckily she was more interested in going on cruises with her new boyfriend. I was a similar age to Ella I was an absolute nightmare and traumatised I was refusing to go to school as I was getting bullied , suicide attempts , self harm.

I was getting into alcohol , drugs , stealing you name it I did it. My father never ever turned his back on me even when I was a little witch to him. I had lots of counselling to process the trauma I'd been through. I'm now an adult and very close to my father , studied have a good career. Have many long term friendships and relationships. I credit my father for never ever giving up on me even when it was the easy option he's my fricking hero. Please don't write off teenagers they may suprise you !
I have a teenage son with similar problems due to early childhood trauma from his biological parents. Thank you sharing this. It means a lot, really. We haven’t given up on our beautiful boy and we won’t. And I agree with you. Ella might surprise us. And hopefully she will.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Abusers come in different varieties. Alice fixates and doesn't move on. Hell she has to mention her mother who died when she was 32 every 5 minutes on twitter.

I wish she would move on, but she won't.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sadly (and this is not a threat, Alice) I doubt Ioan will find any peace until she dies. Being relentless might be the single good attribute about Alice, except that she uses it for all the wrong reasons.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Abusers come in different varieties. Alice fixates and doesn't move on. Hell she has to mention her mother who died when she was 32 every 5 minutes on twitter.

My mother's mother died when she was in her 20s and she frequently goes on about it. Maybe there's a pattern. Malice needs someone to move her along to the discarding phase that's how narcs work. They need a target.

Reactions: 16
Sadly (and this is not a threat, Alice) I doubt Ioan will find any peace until she dies. Being relentless might be the single good attribute about Alice, except that she uses it for all the wrong reasons.
She’s obsessive so nothing good to see here either.

Reactions: 12

She will never move on the past two years have shown that. She's dragging two young girls down with her that's the real tragedy of all.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
My mother is worse than Alice , severely physically and mentally abusive. She ripped my hair out and pushed me down the stairs. Criminal convictions, commited to psych ward numerous times. When she got a serious boyfriend and money supply she disappeared. Wasn't interested in me anymore.
I am so sorry for what she put you through. You did not deserve that and I hope you have found the peace, love and healing you do deserve.

As for AE, as @welp pointed out, she does constantly circle back to abusing her victims, like her dad and stepmum. I hope she leaves IG alone in the future, and especially the girls when they are older and if they go no contact with her, but I'm not optimistic.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Almost speechless (but sadly not actually surprised) at the contents of IG’s testimony in the latest docs. Other than to say, has he filed anything against her for violating the court order re therapy/visitation etc yet (as she so clearly has), and if not, why not?
She needs to be dealt with swiftly and emergency hearings are surely designed for this type of blatant disregard for court orders?

The children are pawns to Alice, her trophies, possessions, hostages. They are not safe with this vengeful, malicious mother in their lives. Her core purpose is making Ioan suffer, and the kids are collateral, imho

• Heart
Alice is clearly an intelligent woman but has wasted that intelligence in favour of malevolence and indolence. The devil makes work for idle hands, these old cliches hold so much truth. If she was busy trying to earn a crust or had something meaningful to absorb her, she wouldn’t be doing this. This has become her hobby.

Reactions: 28
Just reading the MN thread. Anyone think that the poster called Loveand Hate is Alice?

Reactions: 11
Coming soon!!!! We wait with baited breath 🙄🤫QUOTE="dich65, post: 13795797, member: 347669"]
Has she diagnosed herself with this yet?
Valley fever spreading across the US 'because of climate change' # via https://android.com
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well I’ve Finally worked out why you guys can see the passenger and not the driver in the car at the court. God I’m a bleeping idiot. All this time I thought you all had super powers being able to see the passenger, while I couldn’t but I could see the driver.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Aren’t they planning a new UK Love Island style show for single parents over 50 - maybe Alice should apply? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She'll surely fall out with the children at some stage, story of her life. Then her ire will turn on them and how they're 100% in the wrong and St.Alice will play the victim as ever.

Reactions: 33
Malice needs someone to move her along to the discarding phase that's how narcs work. They need a target.
I agree that narcs need a target for their narc supply. Right now she is using the kids and her FMs for that. It's entertainment for her idiot FMs who come and go but the kids can't escape her clutches. :(

Sadly for that bleep, Ioan discarded her, not the other way round. Therefore she has a narc injury that she doesn't want to heal. Professional victims are like that.
---

Aren’t they planning a new UK Love Island style show for single parents over 50 - maybe Alice should apply? 🤣
Honestly I think she would be good for a trashy reality show. But how could she leave her BAYBEEZ?? Or would the RO scare off any offers? I doubt it will happen for her but she did allude to doing reality TV in court docs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She'll surely fall out with the children at some stage, story of her life. Then her ire will turn on them and how they're 100% in the wrong and St.Alice will play the victim as ever.
This!!! This is exactly what happens. As soon as they’re not weapons against Ioan by starting to be compliant with custody and she doesn’t have their child support, she will ditch them. Or she will live off them.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.