Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #156 No one is responsible for Alice's bills but Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iris lives in West Hollywood according to Google. She is a similar age to Alice. I bet one of her children is at school with one of the E's. She's witnessed something for sure.
seems to have no kids. and again, she is called to testify about Ioan's custody time with the kids both after seperation and since october 22. it cant be really about Alice primary, unless its about witnessing something at custody handovers

Reactions: 11
My Dad, cousin and friend’s partner all died with and because of colon cancer. I always do the faecal tests and make sure Mr Looo does them as welltoo
Just to warn you to still take care as mine was picked up before any symptoms. I still have anaemia 😂 after surgery and chemo so it was likely dietary as I suspected rather than the single tumour. Make sure you're aware of all of the symptoms, just like the other common ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I tip of my hat to Ioan's lady witness. I hope she doesn't get harassed and abused by Alice and her tiny army of fruit bats. She's a brave woman to be willing to stand up for Ioan and the children. I hope she has mace, a guard dog, and a private ninja on call 24-7.

We know how someone loves to 🎯 anyone associated with Ioan.

And if all else fails, she can get her own restraining order. I hear they're easier to get against someone already in the system.

Just saying.

ETA: it's illegal to intimidate witnesses.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
The A-Z of Malice Evans: Alcoholic, Bone-idle, Cunticular, Disautonomia, Execrable, Fibromyalgia, Gout, Homophobic, Insomnia, Jerk, Knobhead, Liar, Malingerer, Narcissist, Overwrought, Petulant, Querulous, Racist-Rattus-Rat-Arse-in-Prius, Succubus, Thief, Unbearable, Venomous, Weak, Xenophobic, Yammering, Zero.

Coo, wish I could use that as a thread title.
Finished my paper - only took 13 hours to write! 😅

Edit to change/add one of Malice’s many Dr Google diagnoses…
And another!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I'm not sure how I feel about this latest development at all, I'm delurking to post this, I hope there is a good reason.
It's a good thing. Ioan is getting what he wanted - the house sold. Only $400K of the proceeds are accounted for in the stipulation so there's over a million dollars there that the judge will need to decide on at some point. Depending on the the prenup, Epstein Credits, etc Alice may not get a penny more than the $110K in the stipulation. Ioan will now have some liquidity to work with though. I hope she doesn't make to sale of the house too difficult.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think there will be lots of accidental copying in of Ioan on Alice's messages to Brianna and lots of accidental "reply to all" emails....
She has a line of communication to him.
This sale will be a nightmare.
She won't be able to email him directly. It will all between the agents. I'm sure Ioan's agent will BCC him for any correspondence that also goes to Alice or her agent.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
@Invictus

"ass" -- hmmmm... need another word/synonym that is acceptable for a thread title.

I don't know the UK/other slang vernacular

Reactions: 3
can you try this
No disparaging of the other parent via *social media*? What will Malice do for a hobby?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
@Invictus

"ass" -- hmmmm... need another word/synonym that is acceptable for a thread title.

I don't know the UK/other slang vernacular
buttocks, backside, bottom, behind, seat, rear, rump, rear end, cheeks, hindquarters, haunches, derriere, Sitzfleisch, nates, sit-upon, bum, fanny, gluteus maximus, keister, posterior, tail, tush, duff, buns, booty, caboose, Heinie, tuchis, bazoo, bippy, batty, rass, fundament, breech, arse, clunge, backside, stern, prat, tail-end, patootie

• Haha
Reactions: 30
buttocks, backside, bottom, behind, seat, rear, rump, rear end, cheeks, hindquarters, haunches, derriere, Sitzfleisch, nates, sit-upon, bum, fanny, gluteus maximus, keister, posterior, tail, tush, duff, buns, booty, caboose, Heinie, tuchis, bazoo, bippy, batty, rass, fundament, breech, arse, clunge, backside, stern, prat, tail-end, patootie

Perhaps rass then? So it would rhyme with class.
(I understand it was about the thread title suggestion by Buttertart and Invictus early in this thread.

Reactions: 1
The A-Z of Malice Evans: Alcoholic, Bone-idle, Cunticular, Disautonomia, Execrable, Fibromyalgia, Gout, Homophobic, Insomnia, Jerk, Knobhead, Liar, Malingerer, Narcissist, Overwrought, Petulant, Querulous, Racist-Rattus-Rat-Arse-in-Prius, Succubus, Thief, Unbearable, Venomous, Weak, Xenophobic, Yammering, Zero.

Coo, wish I could use that as a thread title.
Finished my paper - only took 13 hours to write! 😅

Edit to change/add one of Malice’s many Dr Google diagnoses…
And another!
Just wanted to like this a second time!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think that $110K is all she'll get at this point. And even that is generous under the circumstances and DVRO breaches.

My opinion.
I don't think so. The judge won't see it as in the best interests of the children for Alice to receive so little out of this sale. I despise Alice, but in spite of it all, and there will be a lot of loss because of how long this dragged out and made everything more expensive, more debt to come out of the proceeds, Alice, as the mother, married for over ten years, together for almost 20, should come away with more than $110K from the sale of the family home. I guess it really all depends on what the house will even sell for at this point. Maybe there's not much left over once it's all said and done with the house in the shape it's in, no updating, needing a complete renovation inside and outside.

Had she not been a lunatic, I fully always felt from the beginning that she deserved half of the proceeds of the house, prenup or not, because of them having two children after and Ioan being really far away for long periods of time. And I would have fought for that if he asked for the divorce because in the grand scheme of things, he would have been off again working for many months at a time if his career had stayed on the trajectory it was on. But now after two years of her crap, their finances are in the gutter. Neither are working. Such debt for lawyers. What a waste of the last year.

Reactions: 13
Oooh do we think Iris was with Ioan when he collected his belongings? Remember the claims he was with a dark haired friend? Maybe she’s been around for handovers so that Ioan has a witness. With the latest filing, if you remove all the finer details, its a lose for Alice. Right up until her last rambling filing she was giving reasons for the house not to be sold and insisting Ioan should continue to pay for her to live in it. This is the most sensible filing she’s been associated with so far.

Reactions: 23
I don't think so. The judge won't see it as in the best interests of the children for Alice to receive so little out of this sale. I despise Alice, but in spite of it all, and there will be a lot of loss because of how long this dragged out and made everything more expensive, more debt to come out of the proceeds, Alice, as the mother, married for over ten years, together for almost 20, should come away with more than $110K from the sale of the family home. I guess it really all depends on what the house will even sell for at this point. Maybe there's not much left over once it's all said and done with the house in the shape it's in, no updating, needing a complete renovation inside and outside.

Had she not been a lunatic, I fully always felt from the beginning that she deserved half of the proceeds of the house, prenup or not, because of them having two children after and Ioan being really far away for long periods of time. And I would have fought for that if he asked for the divorce because in the grand scheme of things, he would have been off again working for many months at a time if his career had stayed on the trajectory it was on. But now after two years of her crap, their finances are in the gutter. Neither are working. Such debt for lawyers. What a waste of the last year.
I don't disagree with you. I wonder how much of her share Alice have already spent since separation though? I suspect she may have to pay back a huge amount in Epstein Credits.

Reactions: 8
I don't disagree with you. I wonder how much of her share Alice have already spent since separation though? I suspect she may have to pay back a huge amount in Epstein Credits.
I think you’re right about the Epstein Credits. Also, the judge isn’t there to decide what they personally think Alice should have, they’re there to allocate what she is legally entitled to. Stealing, hiding money, dragging out proceedings and earning yourself a DVRO have consequences.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.