Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #156 No one is responsible for Alice's bills but Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CL63sIU.png

They asked for tomorrow’s hearing to be vacated (cancelled) in light of the stipulation, assuming the judge approves it.
the trial setting too? I was under the impression that they only meant the house sale part

Reactions: 13
The tide is turning. Can I do my “here’s what you should have won…” joke now? You did this to yourself Alice. You could have been in a much better place emotionally, financially and a much better mother. Good luck getting anywhere to live now. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I admittedly dont know much about this stuff but it seems very surprising that he would agree to transfer the title to both names jointly. Am I missing something obvious here and it would be otherwise not possible to sell the house? I would have thought this would be the most no-go in what Alice proposed.

Anyway, a win for Ioan, it's finally getting sold.
Court's retaining the right to come in over top of them if anything goes wrong. Let her argue with a judge.

Reactions: 18
I’m not sure having two agents is a clever idea but with them both vying for commission they are both likely to work harder to get the sale before the other one. So perhaps it’s canny to allow both. Seems stressful to me
They are joint agents so each gets half I think.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 1908223

the trial setting too? I was under the impression that they only meant the house sale part
They didn’t mention the trial setting; just asked that tomorrow’s court hearing be vacated. Interesting they didn’t specify. And there are no documents filed yet for the remote appearances but you have to give the court two court days notice before it’s approved by a judge.

Reactions: 15
I actually think this latest filing is a positive step, I'm assuming that no more mortgage payments will be required once the property is listed.
I don't think that any movement on this is going to sway the outcome on the DAs hearing about the DVRO violations?

Reactions: 10
I actually think this latest filing is a positive step, I'm assuming that no more mortgage payments will be required once the property is listed.
I don't think that any movement on this is going to sway the outcome on the DAs hearing about the DVRO violations?
You still have to pay the monthly mortgage, until the point you no longer own the property. And this would have nothing to do with the DA hearing. Totally separate.

Reactions: 19
She still had to appear for the DVRO breaches though, right?
If it isn’t the consequences of my own actions biting me on the butt…

Reactions: 15
This is a very good point. I can't see Alice happily playing along if he gets a job elsewhere, and it could very much limit roles for him.
I feel like in this case he can probably get a Nanny or ask Gloria to care for the girls. He should be able to afford this if he is working. Alice should get first refusal (this is common in many custody agreements) but if she says no, well it'll have to be a nanny

Thread title:

(W)Ailing Alice finally seems be running out of luck, now get the house packed up and out to f… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Waiting for Tone’s meltdown when he sees how little she’s actually getting compared to what she told him. The joy…

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's a lot of wiffle waffling. Getting tired of both of them at this point.

Reactions: 8
Waiting for Tone’s meltdown when he sees how little she’s actually getting compared to what she told him. The joy…
As long as she throws him a couple of hundred for a new TV I’m sure he’ll be fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think that $110K is all she'll get at this point. And even that is generous under the circumstances and DVRO breaches.

My opinion.

Reactions: 29
I suppose it doesn’t matter to Alice really as she will only get what was agreed to by the prenup and she has blown her chances of getting any child support if IG gets 50% custody. Looking at the housing market in West Hollywood, house sales are slightly down, but still only on the market on average 45 days. According to this site, it's moved slightly into the buyers market. Seems be similar to other websites.

Alice will need her levitating blue boots too!

I surmise Iris witnessed some bullshit that happened outside the house when IG was either picking up or dropping off. She might even have seen the infamous bare arse. o_O
Iris lives in West Hollywood according to Google. She is a similar age to Alice. I bet one of her children is at school with one of the E's. She's witnessed something for sure.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.