Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #156 No one is responsible for Alice's bills but Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shown as a 'private' listing/sale - meaning details not given and no link to actual purchase... but the seller sells mostly cosmetics (foundation, nail polish, lipstick/gloss, anti-aging products)...
again... Alice... another purchase from different seller
1673952839629.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
IME dogs are very attached to their owner. Particularly he person who feeds, walks and plays with them. They are only too willing to snuggle and cosy up to that person. Unlike cats you don’t have to lift and hold them tightly to get them in a picture. The problem is keeping them out and stopping them licking you and playing with you. That’s just my experience.

Well trained dogs can pose, just! But they always have the excited look of a dog that is going to leap over to their owner at any second.

Emma looks like a cat who hates being picked up and just wants to run away and hide. Ioan used to have that look too

Reactions: 26
I don't know why you'd advertise that you're such a bad dog owner that your dog pisses and shits all over your house... particularly if you're trying to sell said house.

Oh wait....

Reactions: 37
I don't know why you'd advertise that you're such a bad dog owner that your dog pisses and shits all over your house... particularly if you're trying to sell said house.

Oh wait....
I am bemused by the fact that she is trying to play the ditzy housewife as part of the crappy pissy house shenanigans. Sorry Alice normal functioning adults dont have homes covered in dog tit and and piss. A pet can have an accident in the home but shouldn’t be using the home as a toilet on an ongoing basis. These things smell, and smell bad.

Reactions: 19
More concerning than the dog not liking to go outside in the rain is the fact there were two dried up old shits in the house and she didn't notice them until the dog started pissing as well.

The state it must be in since Gloria left.
That's no way to talk about Alice and Lady Hervey 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Call me crazy but I have a wild idea for ya Alice! How about you put a lead on the dog and take it for a walk 😱 a little walk round the garden with you and she might be less stressed and can also piss on the over grown bush

• Haha
Reactions: 21
shown as a 'private' listing/sale - meaning details not given and no link to actual purchase... but the seller sells mostly cosmetics (foundation, nail polish, lipstick/gloss, anti-aging products)...
Why does she not just go to a normal shop for these things, or is she afraid of going out in public and demonstrating that she dies actually have money?

Reactions: 13
More concerning than the dog not liking to go outside in the rain is the fact there were two dried up old shits in the house and she didn't notice them until the dog started pissing as well.

The state it must be in since Gloria left.
It just sounds like squalor at this point. How can you not notice that a dog has shat in the house? That STINKS. I don't have pets and never will, but I've smelt a freshly-laid dog turd and surely it would waft through the entire house. It's not like she's in a mansion and the dog is crapping in the east wing where no one goes.

It just does my nut that she's let things get this bad when she has such a lovely life. I'd love to be getting divorced from IG! A nice lump sum for my own place, an ex who's a decent human being who I can trust with the kids, kid-free time every other weekend (or probably more, if I wanted...) and someone who will definitely pay child support. If she wasn't so absolutely mad and hellbent on revenge, he'd have even had the money to send both girls to fancy private school! But she's fucked that opportunity for them as well, along with everything else. I'm sure he'll build himself back up, and live in a very different way in future. I bet he does have investments set aside in the girls' names as well, so fingers crossed they have college money.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Referencing the last thread, everyone in my house snores. I've been told I make lovely little ladylike snores - code I'm sure for honking like a fog horn! The fur baby has the best snores, from lovely little purry snores to grunting snores so loud he startles himself awake.

#TattleTurdSnorersSolidarity 👊

AE is not welcome in this group. I'm sure she snores louder than the rest of us combined. But she still can't sit with us.
I snore like a buzzsaw! I have nasal polyps - if they were cauterised, I’d lose my sense of taste, apparently, and I can’t have that - I love cooking/eating food just too much. But you’re right, CM: she can’t sit with us. She can eat her lunch in the lavatory like Cady from ‘Mean Girls’ - and a lavatory should be prime real estate as far as she’s concerned, given how often she has her head down it or has been photographed on it..

LOL If my little girl dog could smell on a tree or bush where a boy dog had peed, she would lift her leg up and try to pee there. I guess Alice has peed on the curtains during one of her boozed-up/pill-popping nights and the dog is trying to mark her territory. LOL
Given how much Malice drinks, she’d better not light a match around her urine-soaked curtains: the alcohol content is so high that they’d blaze up instantly.

I have to admit that I am surprised that Emma is still there...

Obviously the girls love her and would be devastated to lose her, but I thought mAlice would have found a reason to re-home her long before now.

The poor little thing always looks terrified to me but I have no experience with that breed so maybe it's just how she looks. I certainly hope that's the case.

Poor Emma seems as much a hostage in that house as the other E's :cry:
My grandmother bred chihuahuas (cue childhood trauma memories of being peed on by the worst of them and *being blamed for it* by her 🙄). They were all happy, well-loved, well-exercised and had the best diet. I’ve never seen a chihuahua look as traumatised as little Emma. They are an excitable, shivering, yappy breed - especially when young - but when they’re relaxed, they seem to smile 😊 You certainly never see them showing the whites of their eyes if they’re feeling calm and content. Honestly, how much attention can Emma get? Dogs need a LOT of time and effort from their People; if Malice is glued to social media, Netflix and EBay all day, I imagine that Emma is ignored (not to mention Malice’s ranty, shouty meltdowns which will make her quiver with fear) constantly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I can’t work out if this would be the House Listing or Alice’s Tinder Profile - there are a few similarities.

* Overgrown Bush
* Pissy curtains
* A few hardened turds dotted about
* Random leakage from some areas
* A large algae formation
* Bashed in back fence
*In need of a good scrub down
* Cracks appearing daily

🏡 or 👩?
You forgot cheese straws on the roof, rats on the prius, and was it a squirrel in the bin?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly, how much attention can Emma get? Dogs need a LOT of time and effort from their People; if Malice is glued to social media, Netflix and EBay all day, I imagine that Emma is ignored
Quite. In the previous court docs mAlice accused Ioan of pretending to like animals. I think I know what happened. AE and the youngest wanted a dog without thinking about the time and effort they need. (Not blaming Elsie here). They get a dog and it's all excitement at first with the new toy dog. Then the novelty wears off and they expect Ioan to do all the mundane tasks, eg, walking her, etc, when it wasn't his idea to get the dog anyway. He was already working out his exit strategy at this point but of course mAlice tries to guilt trip him over Emma as well as everything else. He was now leaving 3 Es!

Dogs are for life Alice, not just for Christmas!

Reactions: 23
Alice generally accuses people of doing things she did herself. I can see that applying to canines as well.

Emma is innocent. Alice pissed up the currents.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe not relavant but my dog started to randomly pee when he got cancer, if I was her I'd be seeking a medical examination to ensure the dog is in good although chihuahua's do suffer from nervous bladder. Would still benefit from being looked into properly. Really hate these people who get pets as accessories!
I was just thinking that my dog did that straight leg back arch pose when she had cancer. It’s called prayer pose and can be a sign of abdominal discomfort.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

Oh wait....
You know how when you're about to quit a job you stop caring about the work because you've mentally checked out? Maybe in Alice's mind she's checked out of that house because she knows they won't be there much longer and doesn't really give a damn about leaks (of any kind) and smells and whatever else is happening behind those walls.

If the eventual buyer doesn't demolish and rebuild, it will likely get a gut renovation - at this point it's a house living on borrowed time.

Reactions: 21
The way Alice treats the dog is indicative of how the girls are treated. They are left to their own devices just like Emma is. Any dog owner with a brain cell knows that a dog will soil the house unless they get to go outside. Being picked up and put outside if necessary.

Bet the dog is never walked either. I also know that neglected dogs can deliberately pee inside as a form of attention seeking so I wouldn't rule that out either.
Alice is just too busy on her iPhone or laptop trolling or reading and drinking and sleeping and pill-popping to ever realize her dog needs to go outside to do his thing. The kids aren't paying attention or are at school most of the day. So the dog has probably gotten into a habit of pooping and/or peeing at times because no one is noticing she needs to go out. Alice doesn't notice because she never cleans.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.