Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #156 No one is responsible for Alice's bills but Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope we get a transcript of the hearing. I would love to hear the Judge ask Alice what she is doing to generate income.

AE: I AM A SINGLE MOTHER OF TWO BABIES WHO NEED ME TO DEAL WITH THEIR BOO BOOS. WE AGREED THAT IOAN WAS THE PROVIDER AND I GAVE UP MY CAREER TO LOOK AFTER THE BABIES.

Judge: Again, what are you doing to generate income?

AE: I did a GoFundMe.
I still think she should sell farts in jars. With all that booze, takeout and BS hers have got to be pretty rancid. Combined with her twitter profile picture she could corner the market.

They don't pee on furniture either which makes me think she's leaking urine whilst resting on the furniture my old gal did this and she was in renal failure but she was fifteen years old.
I'm assuming you mean Emma is leaking urine while resting on the furniture and not AE? I'm assuming cause I'm genuinely not sure... Cause seriously, can't we all see AE leaking urine while flopping around on the furniture?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
... her overgrown bush, washing her curtains, Kelly's growler ... bleep 😭😭😭💀💀💀

These threads are the best 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did she stop doing cameos when she realised they would be counted as income in her maintenance claim?
Or did the demand dry up?
I think there are enough of her sad Christmas Card loons left who'd pay for a message from Faith in that crappy American accent.

Reactions: 16
Mine don't like the rain either but they're put out regardless. The peeing everywhere could be a sign the dog is in distress or incredibly stressed.
That dog likely needs therapy, I've never seen her post a picture or video of it looking happy or playing. I know it was a rescue dog, but I know many people that have had rescue animals over the years and they've all seemed happy after settling in.
That dog needs some excerise, love and fresh air...get off twitter and take it for a walk ffs mAlice!

... her overgrown bush, washing her curtains, Kelly's growler ... bleep 😭😭😭💀💀💀

These threads are the best 😂😂😂
Hahaha! That's it I'm done 💀🤣

Dunno, but I want one!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The dog needs rehoming. Alice is incapable of taking care of anything - kids, dog, house, herself.

She is also thick as tit. Most people, when their house is on the market (and hers soon will be 🙏) make it look its best, whether it’s just tidying the garden or a lick of paint here and there. She, on the other hand, has deliberately let things go to rack and ruin and now the house probably stinks of piss as well. Just another example of her desire for revenge overriding any common sense.

And who posts about their dog pissing in the house anyway? She‘s so utterly gross in every way.🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I am glad I reread the Georgia Tennant tweet, as I thought she was replying to the She-devil. I would have been very disappointed as I am a big fan of Georgia and David Tennant, Loved their podcast during the pandemic. Fortunately, it was just the She-devil liking and commenting on a tweet about Ukraine.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
AE: Kind of embarrassing but is anyone else in LA having dog issues? Mine has reverted to her untrained self! She's refusing to even take a step outside and has wazzed all over the furniture. I've been washing curtains all morning. It's gross!

I like how she tries to blame the rain. It's never her fault - their yard even has a covered area where they could put the dog!!

I somehow doubt Bubba does this even though he's in LA. Then again he has a responsible owner.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The dog needs rehoming. Alice is incapable of taking care of anything - kids, dog, house, herself.

She is also thick as tit. Most people, when their house is on the market (and hers soon will be 🙏) make it look its best, whether it’s just tidying the garden or a lick of paint here and there. She, on the other hand, has deliberately let things go to rack and ruin and now the house probably stinks of piss as well. Just another example of her desire for revenge overriding any common sense.

And who posts about their dog pissing in the house anyway? She‘s so utterly gross in every way.🤬
I think the kids need rehoming more.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Georgia Tennant’s tweet is referencing Westminster blocking the devolved law from Scotland for self ID for trans people. But Georgia does follow and liked some of Alice’s stuff a year ago when Alice’s crazy behaviour caught my eye. I’ve been sceptical of GT since then. But Georgia wasn’t talking to Alice - it’s a general political tweet that as usual Alice is high jacking and turning into a reason to victimise herself. She’s so predictable it hurts.

Roll on the 25th, let the Judge hand her arse to her and finally order her to get out of that house!

Isnt the dog a girl too? Girls dont cock their leg up so how did it go on the curtain?
They were on the floor (after she did her 'seductive' roll around the floor with her space hoppers on show) and she used the curtains to hoist herself up, she still thinks she's thin (she's convinced herself) and unfortunately they ripped off the curtain poles... You see, just like Big Al I can make stuff up. Now get a frigging job you bone idle good for nothing b!tch... Alice is a bleep pass it on

• Haha
Reactions: 18
AE: I feel really bad thinking about it because the way she peed everywhere (and I've found to mini chihuahua poops now too) makes me think she was a little traumatized by the water coming from the sky!

There's poop too. Lovely.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
have some Bear
Screenshot_20230117-010324_Instagram.jpg

there are several videos of Bubba getting walked in the rain. what a contrast
Screenshot_20230116-224202_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230116-224239_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230117-003547_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230117-003630_Twitter.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
shes back on twitter drumming up a new posse primed for her reaction to the verdict. The nonsense tweets are her frantically waving people over. She went straight to pee and tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“I’m on Amazon trying to find an anti-pee spray”.

Why not just take the time you’re spending on Amazon ( or typing your stupid Twitter anecdotes) to pick the dog up and put her outside, give her a treat and some praise? It’s also a lot less time consuming than washing curtains . . . 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 48
AE: Kind of embarrassing but is anyone else in LA having dog issues? Mine has reverted to her untrained self! She's refusing to even take a step outside and has wazzed all over the furniture. I've been washing curtains all morning. It's gross!

I like how she tries to blame the rain. It's never her fault - their yard even has a covered area where they could put the dog!!

I somehow doubt Bubba does this even though he's in LA. Then again he has a responsible owner.
I thought draperies were supposed to be dry cleaned, not washed. 🤔

Reactions: 12
Gross
Although my dog doesn’t like to go out in rain to pee either but I still make him go out where it’s sheltered.

View attachment 1887954
Don't they have a covered patio where the dog can pee out of the rain? That's what my mother's dog does (he hates rain) and then she just hoses it off after the rain stops.

And, Alice knows that she has a washing machine and how to use it????? I can hardly believe it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I am glad I reread the Georgia Tennant tweet, as I thought she was replying to the She-devil. I would have been very disappointed as I am a big fan of Georgia and David Tennant, Loved their podcast during the pandemic. Fortunately, it was just the She-devil liking and commenting on a tweet about Ukraine.
I thought it was in support of Trans ppl?

have some Bear
View attachment 1888478
there are several videos of Bubba getting walked in the rain. what a contrast
View attachment 1888479
View attachment 1888480
View attachment 1888483
View attachment 1888481
she has only now found old dog shits in her house??? Does she have no sense of smell????This is like watching Hoarders which I do to feel better about my housekeeping lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.