Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #156 No one is responsible for Alice's bills but Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next tweet will be she washed the curtains and they shrunk. Alice rolls from one disaster to another.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought it was in support of Trans ppl?
To be honest, I had no real idea of what she loved and assumed the flag was to do with supporting Ukraine. Not being in the UK, I had no idea about the spat between the UK and Scottish governments. I have friends in Scotland, and apparently, the Bill hasn't got much support amongst the voters, so Nicola will be happy that Rishi actions have stirred up the anti-England crowd again.

Reactions: 9
Isnt the dog a girl too? Girls dont cock their leg up so how did it go on the curtain?
LOL If my little girl dog could smell on a tree or bush where a boy dog had peed, she would lift her leg up and try to pee there. I guess Alice has peed on the curtains during one of her boozed-up/pill-popping nights and the dog is trying to mark her territory. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20230117-011349~2.png

Alice pretty much admitted that she is an alcoholic. If her priority was getting a nice home for the girls, the answer would have been "definitely" instead of "probably". Come on Alice, admitting it is the first step...now get yourself some help!

Reactions: 13
LOL If my little girl dog could smell on a tree or bush where a boy dog had peed, she would lift her leg up and try to pee there. I guess Alice has peed on the curtains during one of her boozed-up/pill-popping nights and the dog is trying to mark her territory. LOL
Lifting a leg when urinating is apparently a learned behaviour--- dog must have seen it lol lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lifting a leg when urinating is apparently a learned behaviour--- dog must have seen it lol lol
I’ve know a small dog who used to lift on leg and then gradually, as he started peeing, another and would end up in a "hand stand" and then collapse sideways 😂😂😂 he must have seen a circus acrobat one day, or may be two really cool dogs he wanted to copy but they lifted different legs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pick the damn dog up and put her outside to pee, Alice. What's this utter pish about her arching like a cat got to do with anything? She's tiny, you can still lift her you lazy bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It doesn't sound good it's most probably got an infection I hope she takes her to get checked out I think small dogs are prone to bladder problems.
Yeah but Alice goes and buys anti pee spray instead to punish the dog 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Anti pee spray isn’t going to do anything. Alice take the dog out under some covering, find some grass out of the rain and sit with her until she goes morning, lunch and night. It’s the only way.

Reactions: 14
I can’t work out if this would be the House Listing or Alice’s Tinder Profile - there are a few similarities.

* Overgrown Bush
* Pissy curtains
* A few hardened turds dotted about
* Random leakage from some areas
* A large algae formation
* Bashed in back fence
*In need of a good scrub down
* Cracks appearing daily

🏡 or 👩?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Whether the dog did this or not I think the latest post is just Alice’s warning about one of the many ways she will scupper a sale. I don’t believe she cleaned up anything real or imaginary.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Maybe not relavant but my dog started to randomly pee when he got cancer, if I was her I'd be seeking a medical examination to ensure the dog is in good although chihuahua's do suffer from nervous bladder. Would still benefit from being looked into properly. Really hate these people who get pets as accessories!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
More concerning than the dog not liking to go outside in the rain is the fact there were two dried up old shits in the house and she didn't notice them until the dog started pissing as well.

The state it must be in since Gloria left.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
More concerning than the dog not liking to go outside in the rain is the fact there were two dried up old shits in the house and she didn't notice them until the dog started pissing as well.

The state it must be in since Gloria left.
I would bet my last dollar that she has contract cleaners coming in a few times per week. And that laundry gets sent out.

Reactions: 7
I have to admit that I am surprised that Emma is still there...

Obviously the girls love her and would be devastated to lose her, but I thought mAlice would have found a reason to re-home her long before now.

The poor little thing always looks terrified to me but I have no experience with that breed so maybe it's just how she looks. I certainly hope that's the case.

Poor Emma seems as much a hostage in that house as the other E's :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The way Alice treats the dog is indicative of how the girls are treated. They are left to their own devices just like Emma is. Any dog owner with a brain cell knows that a dog will soil the house unless they get to go outside. Being picked up and put outside if necessary.

Bet the dog is never walked either. I also know that neglected dogs can deliberately pee inside as a form of attention seeking so I wouldn't rule that out either.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.