Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #156 No one is responsible for Alice's bills but Alice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s kind of weird to admit to this on twitter. Also they usually pee on a rug and not curtains or furniture. Can you imagine her washing curtains? I can’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her dog is tiny. Just pick her up and place her outside. Mine hates the rain so I just place him in a slightly sheltered area, he goes quickly and back inside for a treat.

Just another example of how she is incapable of looking after anyone or anything.

Reactions: 38
The dog pee story sounds like more bullshit, along with the broken appliances, damaged fence and leaking roof. 1. For sympathy and the offer of rescue and 2. To sabotage the house sale. She is so predictable and boring.

Reactions: 35
This just sounds like she's making pre-emptive excuses for the state of the house: "it wasn't me, it was the dog!"
I recon the dog peed on the rug and she has to pretend she is a home maker that spends all morning washing curtains 🤣. If some got on the bottom of curtain you wouldn’t wash the whole curtain. The whole thing is just gross and prob didn’t happen

Reactions: 16
Mine don't like the rain either but they're put out regardless. The peeing everywhere could be a sign the dog is in distress or incredibly stressed.
It doesn't sound good it's most probably got an infection I hope she takes her to get checked out I think small dogs are prone to bladder problems.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
It doesn't sound good it's most probably got an infection I hope she takes her to get checked out I think small dogs are prone to bladder problems.
I hope the renting agent doesn’t read her timeline for the next house she tries to rent.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Small female dogs do not normally piss on curtains.

My rescue is 4 years old and fully house-trained. If she is fearful of anything from floods, high winds, fireworks it is my job to help her navigate that.

Dogs who are properly trained are normally terribly distressed by having no option but going indoors. Doing it in the house is last resort and leaves them ashamed and embarrassed.

More tit life management from Alice.

Reactions: 38
It’s kind of weird to admit to this on twitter. Also they usually pee on a rug and not curtains or furniture. Can you imagine her washing curtains? I can’t.
They don't pee on furniture either which makes me think she's leaking urine whilst resting on the furniture my old gal did this and she was in renal failure but she was fifteen years old.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20230116_215526_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230116_215508_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230116_215205_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230116_215243_Twitter.jpg

she is saying here it's because Emma has hardly ever seen rain btw
Screenshot_20230116_215144_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230116_215108_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230116_214951_Twitter.jpg

what is this
Screenshot_20230116_220013_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just yesterday I was treating my balcony tiles to get rid of green stuff, thinking I don't want my balcony looking like Al's poolside. Who could have guessed the her dog was performing acrobatics to piss on the curtains?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To be fair to Alice - her curtains are very long and all over the floor so if she sleeps in until lunchtime it's not surprising that the dog, unable to get out, would piss on them.
You can see them in some of her insta videos

Reactions: 25
Sorry, I'm no Alice fan but I have to disagree with this. I've had a dog who peed on long curtains when desperate if i was out.

Reactions: 11
Take a moment to think about why aren't the kids letting the dog out to pee.

I wonder if they aren't staying somewhere else. Not necessarily with their father, but they aren't there to let a dog out and the dog is soiling the curtains.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.