Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #154 Mr Fantastic's alcoholic ex wife is trying to start poo with me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations and many thanks to @the ships going down for the new thread title! šŸŒ¹
as suggested from image grab by @MrsDimSum

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.
(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)

Link to the last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...tha-crusty-murder-on-the-panda-express.35891/
==============================
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler
===============================
Words from @Mad Betty:
1660700230071.png

When you've had "too much of Alice",
please remember these wonderful words of @ReturningthePearls:

1656777334565.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Let me attempt a TL/DR recap:

Alice rage tweets
Alice claims court docs are lies
Alice fave song is "I don't want to miss a thing" putting us all off it forever
Cool Scottish Dude on Twitter muses about this odd woman.
Some discussion about beige trousers/leather jackets
Kitten
"Panic Attacks" from Alice that she treats by tweeting through them
Vague threats from Alice re police/tweeters
Alice and SockBro rage-quit Twitter (or are suspended, or her lawyer read her the riot act)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Unsure if anyone else has had this but I just had a ton of responses from reports I made about Alcatone threatening people on twitter, ALL of them confirmed he violated rules and account was being locked.
Sorry, ignore me. Just caught up.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So Iā€™m guessing thereā€™s been legal action other than Twitter users reporting them. The tweets I reported were from ages ago and I had assumed Twitter didnā€™t give a tit, but something has caused everyoneā€™s reports to be looked into all at once - very interesting. I wonder if them doxxing people tipped the balance for Twitter at least. But I think itā€™s been more than that.

Big Alā€™s ā€œpanic attackā€ was definitely damage control of some sort, and it wasnā€™t over a Twitter suspension. Same with the sockbroā€™s departure. I think theyā€™re both in deep tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Brilliant title ā¤ so fitting. Thank you SM.

Itā€™s gone quiet at last, I hate it when people interact with them because thereā€™s no point but itā€™s never wrong to report tweets and accounts that are threatening or abusive and thankfully Twitter has finally acted.

Well done to everyone that took the time to report. šŸ™ŒšŸ¼ ā¤ I hope the ā€˜toneā€™ account is no longer available to her and hopefully Twitter are aware of her use of multiple accounts by now.

I suppose her IG account will be springing to life again now. Alice isnā€™t ever going to stop harassing Ioan. - Thatā€™s the only thing sheā€™s said that I actually believe.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Congratulations and many thanks to @the ships going down for the new thread title! šŸŒ¹
as suggested from image grab by @MrsDimSum

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.
(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)

Link to the last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...tha-crusty-murder-on-the-panda-express.35891/
==============================
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler
Words from @Mad Betty:
1660700230071.png

When you've had "too much of Alice",
please remember these wonderful words of @ReturningthePearls:

1656777334565.png
Whooooooooooohooooooooooooo! Many thanks @StoneMountain for the new thread and hard work! All credit for the thread title and huge thanks go to the hilarious Scottish Legend over in the tweeterverse. Good morning all.. As you were ā¤

Thanks @StoneMountain for the shiny new thread and well done @the ships going down / @MrsDimSum
šŸ¤—
Yes sorry @MrsDimSum Thank you for bringing this belter to our attention x

Edited due to bad spelling caused by lack of caffeine

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Iā€™ve finally caught up (taken weeks) but Iā€™m also fairly useless besides my amazing banter *sarcasm* so can whomever is more qualified than I do a countdown again for her court dates please?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Iā€™ve finally caught up (taken weeks) but Iā€™m also fairly useless besides my amazing banter *sarcasm* so can whomever is more qualified than I do a countdown again for her court dates please?
cuntdown clock for next hearing: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...d+Trial+Setting+Conference&font=cursive&csz=1

1671259164524.png

quoting @welp as commented in thread #153, post #254:

"from trial setting (Alice's lawyer actually indicated to not be available that date so could be later) to actual trial it'll probably take 5-9 months. With luck it's done in the summer (unless they settle earlier)"

"Alice said multiple times her aim is to drag it to Ella's 14th birthday at the very least."

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If there's no tweeting about the football on Sunday, then I would say we will know for definite that she has been suspended.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh Tony, you fine figure of a man you. Fancy getting your Twitter account locked for all of the following reasons:

"breaking our hateful conduct / violent threats / abusive behaviour rules" and "exposing private info".

What a silly billy you are. To the naughty step with you. Your punishment will be absolutely no talking to yourself on the bird app until your behaviour improves.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Would it be likely for court documents to be uploaded over a weekend? And would there be court documents if sheā€™s been sanctioned for the breaches?

Reactions: 9
She's just running though the Christmas carols.....
Currently she's on "silent night"

*I'll get my coat

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Oh Tony, you fine figure of a man you. Fancy getting your Twitter account locked for all of the following reasons:

"breaking our hateful conduct / violent threats / abusive behaviour rules" and "exposing private info".

What a silly billy you are. To the naughty step with you. Your punishment will be absolutely no talking to yourself on the bird app until your behaviour improves.
She was Tony, it was always her.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Alice has given everybody, hopefully IG and the girls especially, a peaceful Christmas. Merry Yuletide indeed.

Reactions: 32

I have had a flurry of messages about my twitter reports on that account too. Lovely start to my day

Reactions: 26
Ioan kept his dignity and said nothing whatsoever, opposed to his ex wife whose mouth never shut da fook up in 2 years, she dug a hole so deep she's in Oz by now spying through the keyhole of you know who šŸ™„

Hmmm Bianca has been very quiet one wonders did they know something was going down and kept under the radar ! šŸ§

Reactions: 36
The sockbro account could have been flagged for impersonation after the slip up the other day from Alice when she was using it. Iā€™m being disingenuous here, youā€™re surprised arenā€™t you?? šŸ˜‚
The account was abusive and rightly got a ban. Alice has went quiet like she does. She likes to lick her wounds after legal action but there has been nothing evidenced yet as to why sheā€™s taken a vow of silence. Just that one comment on Twitter.
I suggest all of the other accounts so desperate to close us down get completely ignored. Donā€™t screenshot them for here, screenshot them and report to Twitter.
They can go after us personally, fine.
These are people who canā€™t self regulate, not for any other reason than immaturity and loneliness. Best ignored.

Can you imagine what it would have been like if Alice had just put her children first instead of scorching their earth? She has a month before any court hearings, letā€™s hope she screws the nut and puts someone else first for the first time in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Maybe Alice has been admitted somewhere finally. She has nowhere else to go with this other than being "treated" she can then come out and claim none of it was her fault. Her terrorism isn't working and with the hearings coming up about custody and the house, how is she going to put up any kind of counter argument to any of it? Consequences are coming.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.