Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #154 Mr Fantastic's alcoholic ex wife is trying to start poo with me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just popped out to do a bit of Christmas shopping - still couldn’t escape thoughts of Alice.

52B313B5-4382-4D31-9CF4-3E0A84D4742E.jpeg

That’s my Christmas bonus sorted.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Question for US turds.
How much is your average combined electricity and water bill per month?

How is it possible for four months power/water to cost $4616?

I live in a big house. Way bigger than Alice's. It's -7c here. My bills are about £1300 for the whole year and that is mostly for heating

How do you spend $4616 in four months?
Is she running the pool heater and the air con with the windows open 24 hours per day?
I questioned the same thing earlier. I can actually keep mine down to about $130 a month if I'm cutting everything off behind me. I think $250 was my biggest bill ever when I just didn't care and let it all run. What the heck is she running there? I got a two bedroom house. She must not care or teach the kids turn off lights and stuff when they're not using it which is so wasteful. She don't care cuz she ain't been paying it. I realize California's probably higher, but still..

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I questioned the same thing earlier. I can actually keep mine down to about $130 a month if I'm cutting everything off behind me. I think $250 was my biggest bill ever when I just didn't care and let it all run. What the heck is she running there? I got a two bedroom house. She must not care or teach the kids turn off lights and stuff when they're not using it which is so wasteful. She don't care cuz she ain't been paying it. I realize California's probably higher, but still..
the oven knob must have broken whilst on.

• Haha
How much would it cost to fill the pool?

Reactions: 8
Alice has given everybody, hopefully IG and the girls especially, a peaceful Christmas. Merry Yuletide indeed.
I worry for the girls, at least when she is spouting her dirty mouth off on twitter there is a chance she is getting her fulfillment there rather than ranting at the girls.

• Sad
  • Sick
I am paying £360 per month gas and electric since the price hike, it actually makes me sick that this time last year was paying a 3rd of that and still thought it was too high.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Question for US turds.

I live in a big house. Way bigger than Alice's. It's -7c here. My bills are about £1300 for the whole year and that is mostly for heating

Is she running the pool heater and the air con with the windows open 24 hours per day?
Ditto - my house is a five storey Regency number. Looks small(ish) from the outside: an absolute tardis from the inside. The Library alone is 24x14 feet. How is it so pricey to heat Malice’s fairly small house?!! Does she have the electric oven, a number of fans, a large quantity of modems/wifi routers and Gameboys/XBoxes running at the same time? It just doesn’t make sense.
What’s the betting that Malice will either a) go off on one via Instagram b) set up some sort of anonymous blog where she can tell her “truth” (as opposed to THE truth) and/or c) wheedle her celebrity ‘chums’ into doing an interview re: what she is ‘facing’ this Christmas?
I don’t trust the twattrumpteting feralhellbitch or her fuckwittery (plus ‘Allies’) one bit, iota, smidgen. She needs SM like oxygen. I imagine she’s going to be making those girls’ lives hell in the meantime, also. Will there be a self-harm plea over the next few days/on Christmas Eve?
Will she message from A&E when the kids are away? Will she be shown on a stretcher, being carted off for a psychiatric evaluation? Will Ella have to pick up the pieces as usual? Has Malice already started to drink heavily?

-I know I’ve overloaded the past threads with Kitten imagery, and won’t do so any more (because it distracts/detracts from the overall discussion) but I *had* to share just one: when I told him excitedly that Malice was banned from Twitter, he literally did this. Praise that good Lord, O Kitten!

ETA: where are the cat threads?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Question for US turds.

I’ve been wondering same. If that is combined utilities then I would suspect it is water because that is very expensive commodity in drought stricken areas of US. I live in a mild weather state (unfortunately same as a certain FM), when we run our sprinkler system the allotted days of week (1 time during hot summer , 2 during wet) , it doubles water bill. If you have a leak, it will cause astronomical costs as it increases over time. Didn’t she mention water issues a while back? Maybe slime Pool has leak and is constantly refilling. I suspect she has no awareness of temperature controls on thermostat and probably does have tv, devices running all the time. Late payment fees can be high too and accrue. In drought areas you can get big fees for over usage. I’m surprised - you can do auto draft so it is easy and you don’t forget while passing out on floor and arguing with randos on twitter! I’m also surprised they don’t cut her off. I lived in a city once where somehow they didn’t register I paid my bill by check (you had to drop them off because it was rural) and 2 days later they were turning off my water!!! She is gonna be in trouble if they cut all that off. She won’t have any choice but to move then. Maybe that is strategic on lawyer’s part. Anyways it seems like a Christmas miracle! No mAlice on twitter. Let’s pray the girls get a decent Christmas, one that melts Big E’s angry heart (understandable in situation) and allows Little E express her joy and happiness without fear of reprisals or being disparaged.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My ex inlaws have an indoor pool in Scotland and it doesn’t cost an awful lot to run.
Ah, I’m in London on a water meter. I forgot water in Scotland isn’t charged separately (or by usage). Or at least it wasn’t when I lived there.

Reactions: 9
I’ve been wondering same. If that is combined utilities then I would suspect it is water because that is very expensive commodity in drought stricken areas of US. I live in a mild weather state (unfortunately same as a certain FM), when we run our sprinkler system the allotted days of week (1 time during hot summer , 2 during wet) , it doubles water bill. If you have a leak, it will cause astronomical costs as it increases over time. Didn’t she mention water issues a while back? Maybe slime Pool has leak and is constantly refilling. I suspect she has no awareness of temperature controls on thermostat and probably does have tv, devices running all the time. Late payment fees can be high too and accrue. In drought areas you can get big fees for over usage. I’m surprised - you can do auto draft so it is easy and you don’t forget while passing out on floor and arguing with randos on twitter! I’m also surprised they don’t cut her off. I lived in a city once where somehow they didn’t register I paid my bill by check (you had to drop them off because it was rural) and 2 days later they were turning off my water!!! She is gonna be in trouble if they cut all that off. She won’t have any choice but to move then. Maybe that is strategic on lawyer’s part. Anyways it seems like a Christmas miracle! No mAlice on twitter. Let’s pray the girls get a decent Christmas, one that melts Big E’s angry heart (understandable in situation) and allows Little E express her joy and happiness without fear of reprisals or being disparaged.
Think of all the water she saves by using dry shampoo 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Ditto - my house is a five storey Regency number. Looks small(ish) from the outside: an absolute tardis from the inside. The Library alone is 24x14 feet. How is it so pricey to heat Malice’s fairly small house?!! Does she have the electric oven, a number of fans, a large quantity of modems/wifi routers and Gameboys/XBoxes running at the same time? It just doesn’t make sense.
What’s the betting that Malice will either a) go off on one via Instagram b) set up some sort of anonymous blog where she can tell her “truth” (as opposed to THE truth) and/or c) wheedle her celebrity ‘chums’ into doing an interview re: what she is ‘facing’ this Christmas?
I don’t trust the twattrumpteting feralhellbitch or her fuckwittery (plus ‘Allies’) one bit, iota, smidgen. She needs SM like oxygen. I imagine she’s going to be making those girls’ lives hell in the meantime, also. Will there be a self-harm plea over the next few days/on Christmas Eve?
Will she message from A&E when the kids are away? Will she be shown on a stretcher, being carted off for a psychiatric evaluation? Will Ella have to pick up the pieces as usual? Has Malice already started to drink heavily?

-I know I’ve overloaded the past threads with Kitten imagery, and won’t do so any more (because it distracts/detracts from the overall discussion) but I *had* to share just one: when I told him excitedly that Malice was banned from Twitter, he literally did this. Praise that good Lord, O Kitten!

ETA: where are the cat threads?
Your house sounds amazing! I do love your kitten pictures, I have been away from my 2 cats for the last 10 months while I am in treatment. I miss them so much.
I hope that my fellow turds keep us informed if she does go back on Instagram. She blocked me when I liked a comment that was critical of her tribute to the Queen. But I believe she will be back on Twitter before too long. She's such an attention seeking bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
cuntdown clock for next hearing: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...d+Trial+Setting+Conference&font=cursive&csz=1

View attachment 1812890
quoting @welp as commented in thread #153, post #254:

"from trial setting (Alice's lawyer actually indicated to not be available that date so could be later) to actual trial it'll probably take 5-9 months. With luck it's done in the summer (unless they settle earlier)"

"Alice said multiple times her aim is to drag it to Ella's 14th birthday at the very least."
Actually, the typical trial setting in California is two-three months, not five to nine.

Reactions: 16
Would it be likely for court documents to be uploaded over a weekend? And would there be court documents if she’s been sanctioned for the breaches?
No weekend uploads for the docket. A sanction for the breaches would be criminal and that takes time (and it’s on a different docket as it’s criminal vs. the divorce being civil).

Reactions: 20
Your house sounds amazing! I do love your kitten pictures, I have been away from my 2 cats for the last 10 months while I am in treatment. I miss them so much.
I hope that my fellow turds keep us informed if she does go back on Instagram. She blocked me when I liked a comment that was critical of her tribute to the Queen. But I believe she will be back on Twitter before too long. She's such an attention seeking bleep.
I’m not going to post kitten pics here again, though: it disrupts the thread… but I had to share that one! I’m so sorry you’ve been away from your darlings: how heartbreaking. Who is looking after them? Do you FaceTime them? I’ve been praying, very very hard, that your medical trial is successful and that you go into permanent remission. Is the trial over soon; will you be able to go home and reunite with your loved ones, both bipedal and quadrupedal? So much love to you.
-Typical Malice behaviour. She’s so thinskinned that a single iota of disapprobation makes her flinch, cut her to the quick: it’s the kind of learned defensiveness of youth, and she has never grown out of it - nor been encouraged to do so. She may say that she has the ‘skin of a rhino’ - but to auto-block anyone who even dares to like those really quite innocuous tweets is… pathetic. She’s going to have a very hard time of it in the world - which makes me wonder if she’ll go down the mental health route. If she can sign on and get welfare forever, she’ll be inured to the daily trials we all go through.

ETA - re: the price of utilities… my house is pretty awesome, really (just the living arrangement I can’t stand). But it has, along with the library, a drawing room, formal dining room, breakfast room, 20x20ft kitchen, numerous bedrooms and bathrooms (though not as many as dear, dear Meghan and Hapless)… and when the price cap is lifted, the maximum we would be charged -if we ran all our gadgets in all our (19) rooms, it would be £1,000 a month. And that would be drastic. Despite hellish energy rises and Putain’s war impinging on the oil and gas markets, we could get away with £700 pcm. So what the hell is Malice doing? Running a pot farm out of her garage? Now THAT would be a plot twist!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m not going to post kitten pics here again, though: it disrupts the thread… but I had to share that one! I’m so sorry you’ve been away from your darlings: how heartbreaking. Who is looking after them? Do you FaceTime them? I’ve been praying, very very hard, that your medical trial is successful and that you go into permanent remission. Is the trial over soon; will you be able to go home and reunite with your loved ones, both bipedal and quadrupedal? So much love to you.
-Typical Malice behaviour. She’s so thinskinned that a single iota of disapprobation makes her flinch, cut her to the quick: it’s the kind of learned defensiveness of youth, and she has never grown out of it - nor been encouraged to do so. She may say that she has the ‘skin of a rhino’ - but to auto-block anyone who even dares to like those really quite innocuous tweets is… pathetic. She’s going to have a very hard time of it in the world - which makes me wonder if she’ll go down the mental health route. If she can sign on and get welfare forever, she’ll be inured to the daily trials we all go through.

ETA - re: the price of utilities… my house is pretty awesome, really (just the living arrangement I can’t stand). But it has, along with the library, a drawing room, formal dining room, breakfast room, 20x20ft kitchen, numerous bedrooms and bathrooms (though not as many as dear, dear Meghan and Hapless)… and when the price cap is lifted, the maximum we would be charged -if we ran all our gadgets in all our (19) rooms, it would be £1,000 a month. And that would be drastic. Despite hellish energy rises and Putain’s war impinging on the oil and gas markets, we could get away with £700 pcm. So what the hell is Malice doing? Running a pot farm out of her garage? Now THAT would be a plot twist!!
Oh yeah, she has a grow room in Ioan's garage. That would certainly be a plot twist!
My sister has my cats, I have had 3 short holidays to see them in that time. One follows me around and sleeps on my bed. The other ignores me lol.
Thanks so much for your prayers. I will be on the trial for a while yet. The plan is to go into remission so I can have a stem cell transplant.
It's weird with Alice being so quiet. I hope the girls are okay and get to enjoy Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.