Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #153 Hagatha Crusty - Murder on the Panda Express!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations and thanks to @TipsyLaLa! for the new thread title!

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.
(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)

Link to the last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...-but-it-just-makes-poor-old-alice-fart.35836/
===============================
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler
Words from @Mad Betty:
1670950901509.png

When you've had "too much of Alice",
please remember these wonderful words of @ReturningthePearls:

1670950917878.png

Recap:

Alice is still rage tweeting, with increasingly paranoid accusations that Ioan & Bianca and their socks are harassing her on Twitter. So she's fine, really.

Also, her backyard fence fell over.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Awesome thread title, @TipsyLaLa!. And thank you to @SusieTCones for starting the thread.

And may I just say, I'm loving Bianca's purse.

Not a euphemism.
Ah, I just love her style. So understated and elegant. I love her coat so much. Sadly I am not the same body shape (I am a trash heap after all) and her style would absolutely not work on me. But I can take inspiration from the colours she wears, as I have the same colouring as her, if nothing else!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can I just say what the heck is IG wearing?? That jacket needs to get in the bin along with the ex wife who’s squatting in his house (maybe a euphemism)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hey friendos, we've got ourselves a brand-new shiny thread! Hope I did @StoneMountain proud with the intro.
<copied and carried over from last thread>

@SusieTCones - awesome! Great job! 🌹
Congratulations to @TipsyLaLa! for new thread title! ❤
Many thanks for starting new thread. Sleep overtook me about 6 hours ago so am slowly trying to wake again 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Alice was trying so hard to generate an article for herself as well. There’s nothing worse than being irrelevant for a narc. Even the DM is grey rocking her now. Good.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Alice was trying so hard to generate an article for herself as well. There’s nothing worse than being irrelevant for a narc. Even the DM is grey rocking her now. Good.
After the last payout for the false bianca make up story they are being more careful about everything she says now

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She says the DVRO is a way of one spouse abusing the other during a divorce and that it’s brought out to “gaslight the respondent into losing their tit” so why does she continue to give them the ammunition? Surely as the cleverest person in the room you play the game and don’t respond or give them any evidence? Your girls will read all of this eventually Alice, you deserve nothing but pity.
C528F3ED-F807-4B03-B984-FED9BD9A8F9D.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
73073BFF-0E8B-4168-962D-EE2DBA5847F1.jpeg

There are none so blind as those who will not see…

30D5EF67-5C13-47D2-8CB0-E4A3A1C39D0F.jpeg

If only there were an easy solution to that problem 🤔

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
She says the DVRO is a way of one spouse abusing the other during a divorce and that it’s brought out to “gaslight the respondent into losing their tit” so why does she continue to give them the ammunition? Surely as the cleverest person in the room you play the game and don’t respond or give them any evidence? Your girls will read all of this eventually Alice, you deserve nothing but pity. View attachment 1804874
It's just mad to watch her at it. She's blocked Mitzi (good, so she should) but then spends all her time obsessing over her, going "what did she say, what did she saaaaaay?" like a little kid jumping up and down to see over a fence. Don't worry about what she said! Just ignore it! But fighting on twitter gives Alice her will to live, so we all know why she won't.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1804872
There are none so blind as those who will not see…

View attachment 1804873
If only there were an easy solution to that problem 🤔
That lady needs to run for the hills and then when she is over them run to the next hills! Alice thrives on negativity. She can only hold a ‘nice’ convo for a few tweets and actively looks for old negative tweets to respond to. It’s all about the drama and fight in A’s life, she would be bored out of her mind if she was limited to normal chit chat tweets.

Reactions: 21
Ioan is playing her best. The way to deal with someone like Alice (I think most of us suspect she’s the ultimate narcissist) is to go completely silent. Remember the person who lived with her for the longest time ever refuses to have anything to do with her. This performance on Twitter is narc injury. She thinks she can get him to speak to her in anyway. Even if it’s to say “stop calling Bianca names you demented bleep”.
Tone did this at some point too, remember. Absolutely everyone she has ever supposedly loved has estranged themselves from her, I believe she is incapable of love, the way she talks about her “babies” is bizarre. It’s like she’s read a bad article about parenting babies and has taken it from there.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.