Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Wishing everyone a peaceful Christmas and a time of reflection and much needed self-care. The holidays can be especially hard for anyone (I include myself) that has lost family (including furry family) and friends and are still nursing those very painful open wounds. 🖤

Be gentle with yourself and each other. Reach out to those you fear may be suffering in silence. Say "I love you" and stay present. And please keep showing up for your own healing. Put the oxygen mask on yourself first. 🙏🏻

I am wishing Alice a Merry Christmas, too. I hope she has people in her life who are showing up for her. And I am wishing those girls all the joy possible. And I hope her silence means things have shifted and will move in the right direction now.

Ioan and Bianca have each other. I suspect their bond will only deepen as they navigate another Christmas together, despite the circumstances. Wishing them peace and healing.

And lastly, I have nothing but love and gratitude to you all. The AE Tattle threads are full laughter and so, so much humanity.

Happy merry everything. ⛄✨

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Invictus

Chatty Member
Reel her in Yo they're your kids!!!
The fuck? Yo now needs to control and reel someone in? B is out of control? Someone who has also been a victim of abuse? B can and should post whatever she wants. She's never said a word against Alice. Her posts are exactly what she'd be posting in any other relationship (ie see her timeline). Putting the blame and responsibility for mAlice's behavior onto another woman is absolutely bananas. Another woman posting pictures of herself looking like fire and being positive in the face of insurmountable challenges is bad for the girls?

I really don't understand this. Bs pictures are what they always have been. Nothing has changed except the lense which people are choosing to view her. The mAlice lense is real insidious though.

• Heart

frobly-mobly

B doesn't do anything. AE posts a years' old photo of B with smeared lipstick claiming B is mocking her.

B posts a photo or video wearing dark rimmed glasses, or her hair in a certain way. AE claims B is copying her.

B attends work events with I. AE posts old photos of her and I together. Sends harassing letters to I's employer, etc etc.

B posts something with the caption "baby, baby". AE is in hysterics because this obviously means B is pregnant.

B doesn't post anything on social media for a while. AE claims B has set up numerous sock accounts and is harassing and stalking her and implies one of these accounts is a pedalo.

The children are sent home with meals with hearts and their names on them. AE calls this "bribery".

On, and on it goes.

Regardless of what B or I do or don't do, the Abuser will continue to harass and abuse and will encourage her enablers to do the same.

Far from being provocative, imo B's post is empowering. It's an example of a young woman who, having faced much adversity already in her short years on this earth, is taking life on with both hands and getting the most out of it in a positive and affirming way.

As opposed to the Abuser, who continues to play the victim card and wallow in self pity, lacks self awareness, projects her behavior onto others, encourages ongoing abuse and harassment via SM, and exudes nothing but negativity.

B's SM post will not adversely affect any custody hearings.
On the other hand, AE's SM posts will reflect negatively on her.

How AE responds to B's SM is AE's responsibility. How AE manages her daughters' reactions and interactions on SM is her responsibility. She is the one who needs to be held accountable and curtail her behavior, not the victims.

Just my opinion based on my observations.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I have a request.

Can people please stop dragging the current Twitter nonsense to Tattle? You'll get the threads shut down. And please don't refer to people by their real names from Twitter. It's so problematic. 🙏🏻

And ignoring the sock accounts starves them of the oxygen they so crave.

Also, bringing Tattle up on Twitter just causes issues.

Thank you for reviewing my request. Feel free to ignore it. 😎

Moving on.

Alice is quiet and I hope she's doing what needs to be done. I am always hopeful that there will be a resolution that frees everyone to move on. This whole situation is so toxic and moving in a really bad direction. It's disheartening. It's time for a breakthrough.

Cheers to everyone. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
It is INSANE, how much catching up I have to do but I finally finished my last paper of the semester and got “Credit with Distinction” on all of my finals (the highest grade in the system). 😩🥹❤ Huzzah!!!!! Another semester properly bullshitted by yours truly. 🥰

I’m AT LAST ready to read the screenshotted tweets of this cunt-wagon and her 20-second panic attackies. Also LuLu told me that Dial-Tone’s account has been disconnected and I am peeing with ecstasy. (Let’s keep Lupenis around, tho, cuz he funny as fuck lmao.)

Who wanna wager she’ll go private on Instagram so she can post pics of a Christmas tree decorated with cheese strings “because that’s all we can afford since my husband left us and is refusing to pay for our livelihood!!!!”???

6D973A2C-09CE-44F4-8D58-1A12B4DAD92F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

House of Tea

VIP Member
do you know who put the hats on? I think you maybe missing the point and someone has done this as an anti- semitic move?
You always pop up with a weird comment. Who do you think put the hats on? The mods put the hats on, what you driving at? It’s a Jewish holiday. We have had hats on for all sorts of holidays and occasions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

whirlingbutterflies

Doorbell rings
I ain’t listening
Too absorbed
In my twittering
I‘m happy tonight, spewing my shite
Stalking in an online wonderland

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Autisteuse

VIP Member
I hear ya!!

THE POKING will cause mayhem for those girls. Malice will be biting at the leash! This pic of B is in IMO out of sync with the serious things going on, timing is everything when you are fighting for your kids . Enough of the showing off there are kids lives at stake B and because they're not yours you seem to not see the harm or do you ? Hmmm

I'm not amused, there's a time for showing off and this week is not it ! Reel her in Yo they're your kids!!!
Really, IW? Bianca hasn’t done anything disrespectful or inflammatory at all. So she posts a picture of herself now - so what? Because Malice just might have a conniption? And Ioan needs to ‘reel her in’?!!
We’re not in the 1950s. Men aren’t responsible for women’s actions, nor should they attempt to play the patriarchy card and try to control them. Bianca is a grown woman. She makes her own choices. She has been more civil and muted to Alice than the latter deserves. The idea that she should hide a picture because of a putative response allows the abuser to win and the victimised to stay victims.
No man should ever ‘reel in’ a woman’s behaviour. I dealt with that mindset during two five-year abusive relationships. Having one’s every move monitored and controlled by a man removes agency entirely and turns one into a child, one who is vulnerable and pathetic.
I’m sure that you wouldn’t accept your own life or actions being curtailed because of some unknown ex’s ‘feelings’. Would you?

Yes! I did read her post and it's still my opinion which I believe I'm allowed .

When you come close to losing children to a narc parent you wait until everything is sorted before all else. It's a very fine line at the minute and I'm sure it can be stalled until courts are done with .

I know! I have been there with a narc parent and unless you have been there you won't get it . Kids come first end of ! The narc parent takes it out on the kids big time .
Happy New Year 🇮🇪

I could not give a flying monkeys about Malice but I do about those girls.

Until courts were settled with my granddaughter we all stayed away from SM til we got her safely away from the narc who had a boyfriend physically hurt her, she was 3.

I'm probably triggered but I'm very scared for those kids can't help it that fooker is dangerous and seriously unhinged . You can't take it seriously enough IMO 🥺
I have a narc parent. He was an abusive alcoholic who spent hours torturing me for his own amusement. It took five years of trauma therapy to overcome his negativity.
There’s no way, now or then, that I would ever, EVER let HIM control the narrative.
I understand that you have suffered horribly, but I am not sure if your situation equates with IG/BW/AE.
Sure - the kids are important. More than important. But if you’re mentally scarred or dealing with flashbacks, you have to put your own oxygen mask on first. You shouldn’t have to restrain your behaviour just in case the narc might kick off. Because, you know what - narcs kick off at ANYTHING. In my case, on the same day I had a breast abscess drained of 50ml of infected blood/pus, the narc demanded that I go swimming with him. When I said that I couldn’t - I had an open wound, a fever due to the infection and was very weak - he tried to strangle me to death on a main road. He stopped for a brief while, when he saw a man across the road staring at him; then continued to shout and scream all the way back and, when I grabbed my purse and tried to get away from him, throttled me again: for a long time.
Because I wasn’t able to go swimming with him.
My point is that anything sets the narc off. A word; a whisper. A refusal; an injury.
Anything.
Bianca is what she is. She’s done nothing wrong. She’s not ‘poking the (cunting) bear’. Anything could set Malice off. Anything.
You know this to be true.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
There are so many excuses made for awful behaviour.
I’ve been horribly hurt in the past (and something devastating happened last night that I’m hurt by now) but I would never become a human wrecking ball, and set out to destroy everything and everyone in my orbit. I don’t care that things like reason, self-control and responsibility have largely been negated in our postmodern milieu. There are no excuses for what Alice *continues to do*. She’s had far too many chances of redemption as it is.
I’m echoing sweet CookieMonsta—if you need to talk we’re always in Tattle Turds thread. 💚

PS this is difficult to explain and let me know if I need to rephrase but like…when people scold Bianca for posting photos like this (or any photo at all that showcases her resolve, good will, and/or optimism, which is every photo) because “it’ll upset Alice” means that people are viewing Bianca’s actions through the lens of Alice. Like we’re always doing this in our lives and in many cases it’s appropriate and helpful and enhances our ability to understand what social behaviors are and aren’t appropriate but like, when people are constantly evaluating Bianca’s choices through the lens of Alice—who is an abuser btw—they’re kind of robbing Bianca of the agency she deserves to have. Like sometimes we need to view people objectively. Objectively: it is a lovely post in which a person is celebrating herself and looking forward to the gifts that 2023 will offer. It’s not always appropriate to examine Bianca through Alice’s prism, because she sucks and is always angry and everything Bianca does will always offend her, therefore evaluating Bianca’s actions from Alice’s side of the coin leads to oppression against Bianca.

Ya feel me?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Toxteth O'Grady

I had an unpleasant and unexpected thought upon waking… is it possible that Malice had a verbal/physical confrontation with Ioan and/or Bianca? Did she get steaming drunk as per usual and fire off repulsive messages via OFW, or ring them up and unleash a barrage of expletives? Has she been arrested, or made to pay a hefty fine for her disgusting allegations re: Bianca? I think it’s very possible that she had a violent outburst, and has been sanctioned for it. Or, if she had been scolded for said allegations and was told to stay off social media, what outlet will she have for her vitriol? Would she fake a su*cide attempt, perhaps? Or go steaming down to IG’s flat and start a deeply unpleasant and distressing confrontation?
Something just feels… off. My spidey-senses are tingling.

Meanwhile in the UK, ambulance drivers and paramedics are (justifiably) striking (all that performative clapping nonsense during the pandemic hardly put food on the table), a large swathe of the South-East is without water, and the Tories are doing their damndest to break the country completely before handing over to Labour. You know, real problems. Bigger than Malice and her divorce.

I hope that everyone is well and happy. So much love to all of you, and @Toxteth O'Grady and @Tilly27, I’m praying my hardest for both of you.

@ReturningthePearls - so pleased for you that you’ve finished your exams: I hope you have the chance to relax deeply and enjoy your dragons!

Kitten sends his regards to one and all. He hasn’t destroyed anything for at least 12 hours.
Thanks so much my friend. My most recent bone marrow biopsy showed that the cancer is stable. Most of the pain has subsided too.
20221222_233434.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 59

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Just popped out to do a bit of Christmas shopping - still couldn’t escape thoughts of Alice.

52B313B5-4382-4D31-9CF4-3E0A84D4742E.jpeg

That’s my Christmas bonus sorted.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Diamonds60

VIP Member
I know we shouldn’t talk about other accounts but this stood out to me because it’s how Alice thinks and I can imagine her tweeting this. It’s newly made account. They were sent around 6-7pm LA time

CF51DF91-C98C-4C3F-A862-03259CCC3538.jpeg
5780B9D1-FCD3-469A-8EE9-30B084B1B341.jpeg
52DA5350-E11F-41C7-BE62-2E020E878226.jpeg
916EC0AC-5098-48BE-85AD-93D8EACE18B3.jpeg
B47A5FB5-E71C-488C-BF79-15DEAEF9DBD9.jpeg
F2C200FB-90B4-4061-B85B-D70D51DAAF43.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

NarcRage

VIP Member
She's just running though the Christmas carols.....
Currently she's on "silent night"

*I'll get my coat

• Haha
Reactions: 54

whirlingbutterflies

I'm inspired to write another verse (maybe it's me that needs to get a life lol)

Doorbell rings
I ain’t listening
Too absorbed
In my twittering
I‘m happy tonight, spewing my shite
Stalking in an online wonderland

In the morning I will start deleting
And pretend that I have caused no strife
Seconds later, I will be retweeting
It's what I do, cos I don't have a life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Can we spare a thought for her elderly dad who must be in his eighties now. Alice often mentions him in her “I have nobody” sobs but who has an 80 + year old parent doing things for them? It should be the other way round. If they were in contact she would be the one expected to help him and his wife but that doesn’t even occur to her. Not only doesn’t she care less how he’s doing she won’t leave them alone even now. She regularly makes cruel and spiteful remarks about them - right into their twighlight years, who does that?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Occleshaw

Let me attempt a TL/DR recap:

Alice rage tweets
Alice claims court docs are lies
Alice fave song is "I don't want to miss a thing" putting us all off it forever
Cool Scottish Dude on Twitter muses about this odd woman.
Some discussion about beige trousers/leather jackets
Kitten
"Panic Attacks" from Alice that she treats by tweeting through them
Vague threats from Alice re police/tweeters
Alice and SockBro rage-quit Twitter (or are suspended, or her lawyer read her the riot act)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Ay guess what, it was dislocated! The relief when it was pushed back into place was almost instant but I have also sprained a ligament! I have to keep it iced and rest for the next 2-3 days but it feels so much better already. Apparently my new nickname is 'Nails' (hard as nails) 🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
One thing is being “emotionally responsible” and other is censoring yourself (your life, your goals, your dreams and your fears). I don’t see how this picture is in any way a provocation, she’s not referencing AE, she is literally referencing a time where she felt and looked strong and healthy and using this as a way to inspire herself or to look forward for better times. And, if the pic is really from the time in montecarlo, ok.. I wasn’t with AE at that time, wasn’t he? it’s been 2 years from this, it’s absurd how ppl keep justifying their online abuse and the one from AE on feeling “hurt” or “provoked”, get a grip and get over it

I’m wishing the best to all parts involved for this new year 2023, healing and happiness for little Es, a great job and the divorced to be finalised for I, good health for B, and yes I wish the best to mAlice I hope she finally finds some healing and stops being so bitter and abusive 💫

I just want to say that reading the personal stories abt pregnancy from some fellow turds is very inspiring and uplifting, after a long time Im finally expecting, I’m just 8w. Your posts are inspiring ❤ so that’s it sorry for long post have a wonderful beautiful and lucky 2023 to all fellow turds

• Heart
Reactions: 51