Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #154 Mr Fantastic's alcoholic ex wife is trying to start poo with me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a great thread title!

Thank you @StoneMountain for sorting the new thread again :love:

Thanks as always to @welp and everyone who kept us non-Twitters in the loop (the Loopy Loop) 🤭

And apologies to all the writers of impossibly funny and astute posts that I have been unable to 😂♥(y) over the last few days because Tattle said NO!

I also got the Twitter notifications today about the temporary ban on Crusty Sock Bro - I was so excited I actually took a screen shot!! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The girls will have anything other than a nice Christmas except for the few hours they can escape to their dad. At least there they would have a tree and a good meal. mAlice will continue to vent, make no mistake.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I wonder if SimpleTone being banned will be a wake up call to other users.

Thank you for the kindness! I can put my foot down now and managed to get some sleep but knee swollen and bruised so I think it just needs time and rest 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Maybe Alice has been admitted somewhere finally. She has nowhere else to go with this other than being "treated" she can then come out and claim none of it was her fault. Her terrorism isn't working and with the hearings coming up about custody and the house, how is she going to put up any kind of counter argument to any of it? Consequences are coming.
Exactly this! None of what she has been doing for the last two years has worked in the way she was hoping it would. Instead by scouring twitter for month old tweets against her and rehashing not only did it backfire spectacularly this time in that she picked the wrong Scot lol and had a humilitating reply back, but worse than that she unleashed the full craziness of her main FM with their many socks, proving she enables unstable people to bully and harass, giving credence that she was fully aware and condoned the horrendous bullying of B and as we all know actively took part!

I do think something legal has happened (again) how long it will stop someone with a SM addiction/a full on rage etc..we will have to wait and see. Like another Turd said, wait for the new socks to appear soon.

Reactions: 29
she is not being admitted anywhere, she likely got lawyer warnings, plus she is throwing a sulk about her brother being banned for "supporting" her while Elon has not banned people for Alice on the same grounds as he bans people who criticise him

she'll be soon back, both in fact. I bet when Tone's ban is lifted she'll be back too in order to perform their performative crap

• Sad
Reactions: 45
I was wondering if she might start using instagram again but agree she just got told off by her amazing lawyer Marie. She will be back next week.

Reactions: 20
she is not being admitted anywhere, she likely got lawyer warnings, plus she is throwing a sulk about her brother being banned for "supporting" her while Elon has not banned people for Alice on the same grounds as he bans people who criticise him

she'll be soon back, both in fact. I bet when Tone's ban is lifted she'll be back too in order to perform their performative crap
True, I mean if ‘Tone’ was coming off Twitter then why not just delete the account? Unless someone may need it at a later date 🤔

How long do we give them a week? Three weeks max i’m betting. (Come on Turds, place you Christmassy bets at TurdBetsRus.com )

• Haha
Reactions: 21

When Alice buys Twitter she can ban anyone she wants, until then Alice can ‘suck it up, buttercup’.

True, I mean if ‘Tone’ was coming off Twitter then why not just delete the account? Unless someone may need it at a later date 🤔

How long do we give them a week? Three weeks max i’m betting. (Come on Turds, place you Christmassy bets at TurdBetsRus.com )
By Christmas day Alice will be tweeting up a storm, especially if the kids go to their father’s. No way she won't be drunk and tweeting if that happens.

Reactions: 33

Maybe wishful thinking that she's been sectioned. But her aim will be to delay things - and if she's mentally incapable of instructing her legal counsel...that's a pretty good, open ended excuse.

Reactions: 14
Can't quote because of closed thread but just expanding on a tweet shared by @M33L4

Screenshot_2022-12-17-11-02-41-572_com.twitter.android~2.jpg

This FM seems to have nominated herself as a spokesperson for the family. No-one has shared her tweet, or liked it, she is trying to rouse Wolf boy in the second tweet but he hasn't bitten. He appears to be focused on the Nick Carter allegations and debating about the Supernatural TV show, priorities 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Yeah she’ll be back soon. The World Cup final is this weekend. We need her insightful and informative commentary.
This break has absolutely nothing to do with Twitter not giving her the narc supply she needs. How humiliating though, she thinks her and the fucked up brother’s behaviour is fine and other users replying quite innocently is abusive and he gets banned. I’ve laughed the rest of my ass off.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can't quote because of closed thread but just expanding on a tweet shared by @M33L4

View attachment 1813216

This FM seems to have nominated herself as a spokesperson for the family. No-one has shared her tweet, or liked it, she is trying to rouse Wolf boy in the second tweet but he hasn't bitten. He appears to be focused on the Nick Carter allegations and debating about the Supernatural TV show, priorities 👍🏻
Uggghhhh!!!!

9640656F-1E32-409B-9D35-BE883A5E7DF5.jpeg

Don’t let this scumbag anywhere near Supernatural!!! 😭

3A612FFF-5AF9-4E15-B330-4745E590B145.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hmmn her I.P.. maybe banned temporarily and therefore all her sock accounts go with it ?

I mean they ALL disappeared together ?

I'm buying her IP is banned for a few days minimum and she created Tones in first place but allows him to sign in now and again. Again with her sock accounts her IP and they ain't Santa's socks 🧐🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Hmmn her I.P.. maybe banned temporarily and therefore all her sock accounts go with it ?

I mean they ALL disappeared together ?

I'm buying her IP is banned for a few days minimum and she created Tones in first place but allows him to sign in now and again. Again with her sock accounts her IP and they ain't Santa's socks 🧐🙄
I don’t think they can actually ban ip’s.
But that would make so much sense. That and Marie has told her to zip it.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if SimpleTone being banned will be a wake up call to other users.
If a child being called a tedious bleeping witch and a court ordered DVRO weren’t, I doubt this will be.

Likely Ioan will be thebad guy, he’s got Elon in his pocket as well as the judiciary, doncha know?
I was wondering if she might start using instagram again but agree she just got told off by her amazing lawyer Marie. She will be back next week.
Will anyone give me odds on Marie getting sacked on the 18th?

Reactions: 29
Question for US turds.
How much is your average combined electricity and water bill per month?

How is it possible for four months power/water to cost $4616?

I live in a big house. Way bigger than Alice's. It's -7c here. My bills are about £1300 for the whole year and that is mostly for heating

How do you spend $4616 in four months?
Is she running the pool heater and the air con with the windows open 24 hours per day?

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Question for US turds.
How much is your average combined electricity and water bill per month?

How is it possible for four months power/water to cost $4616?

I live in a big house. Way bigger than Alice's. It's -7c here. My bills are about £1300 for the whole year and that is mostly for heating

How do you spend $4616 in four months?
Is she running the pool heater and the air con with the windows open 24 hours per day?
It’s all of the devices she has to charge for her sock accounts?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.