Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #152 Lentil soup is healing hearts but it just makes poor old Alice fart.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess Alice's budget didnt allow for better trolls
Screenshot_20221211-090001_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20221211-090428_Twitter.jpg

neither would Alice for you and yet here you are. these people really lack any basic logic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
At this point I hope he did cheat with Bianca.
They need to enforce the DVRO and now.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
❤ your healthy dinner - did you have real or ghost chips with your dip my dear?!
I just ate a bag of Pam’s salted peanuts in front of episode 4 of Firefly Lane for my dinner …
Beached as bro I just blow on the pie and google dumb NZ phrases to pretend I'm a NZer.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
❤ your healthy dinner - did you have real or ghost chips with your dip my dear?!
I just ate a bag of Pam’s salted peanuts in front of episode 4 of Firefly Lane for my dinner …
I just ate a whole tub of Ben & Jerry’s half baked ice cream!! 😱 I’m going to end up looking like Alice if I carry on like that!!! 🙊🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
All this talk of time zones.

The only thing important to me is that @welp is in a similar time zone to me and gets up nice and early to update us with the overnight shenanigans so I can enjoy them with my morning coffee.

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I guess Alice's budget didnt allow for better trolls
View attachment 1798591
View attachment 1798597
neither would Alice for you and yet here you are. these people really lack any basic logic.
So it’s 12.20am in LA… Has Alice gone to bed yet?.. & taken Becky with the great hair, Kathleen, KeTone (causes bad breath 😣), Goldengirl, Dontbeanincel, Saint Joan… to name but a few socks… with her???? I have episodes of Firefly Lane to attend to!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Alice and Tone clearly don’t understand that there tools you can use to schedule tweets or instagram posts at any time of the day or night so her pathetic hounding of AEA proves nothing.

we know Tone is Alice because she’s too stupid to remember time zones which is why he says good night at 8am UK time (midnight PT) and we know that She claims to be too stupid with technology so she definitely doesn’t use a scheduling tool.

point is she needs to occupy her sad life with making up things to talk about on twitter, she has a fear of falling into irrelevance. Which is why she loves these threads, and those on all the other sites discussing and saying the same thing as us.

bianca hasn’t got time to sit on twitter all day. She’s enjoying her man, her dog, her projects, and enjoying life. Alice is a bitter and twisted old harpy who can’t get over the fact she’s lost her looks, her man, her friends, her career and soon, her home. This is all her own fault. Alice Evans Gruff is the owner of a domestic violence restraining order against her exhusband and partner.

she should have taken his first offer. What a fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The writing style is very similar to the dontbeanincel and goldengirl and michelle accounts. Similar to Alice but not so many spelling mistakes.
How do you find a paid troll? I wouldn't know where to start

Reactions: 23
The spoiler is AEA/ mitzi is the real Tone.

He’s let A use his account but wants to get the truth out there. That’s where the insider info is coming from.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
OMGoodness! My tummy appears to believe it’s just eaten a whole vat of lentil bolognaise!!!! Whoops! 💨💨💨💨💨🤧🤧🤧

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So it’s 12.20am in LA… Has Alice gone to bed yet?.. & taken Becky with the great hair, Kathleen, KeTone (causes bad breath 😣), Goldengirl, Dontbeanincel, Saint Joan… to name but a few socks… with her???? I have episodes of Firefly Lane to attend to!!!
She was doing bourbon shots at 4pm her time. Safe to say she’s passed out now but will rise like the dead due to the D&Ts around 3am so watch out for the deletes and new tweets. Speaking from experience. 3-4am most alcoholics are awake ..

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Proof that Alice is Tone - if you ever needed it!!!!

He’s such a sensitive wee man!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

37774C24-2BC5-4433-AF59-A01598215F22.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
either she means "step up" so if this is not Bianca her boyfriend should go after Alice for wrong accusations (she is basically daring him to enforce the DVRO). Or she means "she" instead of "he", meaning that mitzi should stay the duck away if she's not related to the situation
Welp transcends time zones
I sleep 4-5 hours on most days, and part of it split over the day, if I wasnt so open about where I live Alice would have such a nightmare to figure it out!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
And all this internet wrangling, fighting, arguing, threats, doxxing, screaming and histrionics amongst perfect strangers is because a man finally got up the courage to leave his abusive wife after 20 years with nothing but the clothes on his back.

Baffling. The whole thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I've been mentally planning Ioan and Bianca's wedding (I'm bored). I think this dress would really suit her. They could have a beautiful sunset wedding on the roof of a Hollywood boutique hotel. Maybe next June on their two year anniversary. Ioan and Alice should be divorced by then and hopefully he will have physical custody with visitation for Alice.
Screenshot_20221211-163244.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
When she first turned up I wasn't convinced she was a NZer. The NZ accounts she follows seemed way too obvious. Both myself and @sevenyearbiatch mentioned this a while back when Becky With The Good Hair first popped up. I still don't think she is a NZer. I'm too embarrassed about Lupine to deal with a second one.
Cleo is another one who I thought might be responsible for Becky sock.

Reactions: 9
either she means "step up" so if this is not Bianca her boyfriend should go after Alice for wrong accusations (she is basically daring him to enforce the DVRO). Or she means "she" instead of "he", meaning that mitzi should stay the duck away if she's not related to the situationI sleep 4-5 hours on most days, and part of it split over the day, if I wasnt so open about where I live Alice would have such a nightmare to figure it out!
I sleep 9-11 hrs every night👀I should be on the ball but confession. No idea where anyone is apart from Kindness Matters is tweeting.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.