Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #152 Lentil soup is healing hearts but it just makes poor old Alice fart.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The loss of twitter followers - didn't she say she was blocking people and testing her theory, I forget which one there are so many, but something to prove who is "stalking" her and only following her to spy for HQ?

Reactions: 2
Is this Mitzi even engaging with AE? The worst thing to do to AE (aka the best way to deal with her) is to grey rock her and just completely ignore her. That she still has followers really disgusts me. She doesn't come off like an angry, hurt, betrayed wife at all, but just an incredibly nasty, cruel person who takes smug pride and joy in her nastiness, who thinks her cruel (school yard) wit makes her smarter and more superior than anyone else. And a mother who is happy to destroy her kids if she thinks it means she will get revenge on her ex and his new gf. That people can see this and still support her sickens me. If I came into this now, not knowing anything about her, IG or BW, but saw just a few of her tweets, I would honestly think he'd left her because she's a grade AAA bleep and he was lucky to escape! Way to own goal yet again Alice.

Reactions: 21
Has Alice lost some followers on Twitter?
She had at least 38k followers yesterday .

I'm guessing a lot like myself are watching an unfolding meltdown to jail and hell slap it up the witch because she does know what she's doing !!

Reactions: 9
I wish all the people on twitter would grey rock her. Cut off her supply like CookieMonsta says...

Reactions: 16
look, I'm agreeing with her on this
View attachment 1803950
as for the kids: regardless who the woman in the car is, the fact that Elsie is helping washing the car that her daddy and Bianca use and that has nothing to do with the car he previously had is a very encouraging sign that the kid is perfectly accepting her dad's new partner imo.

I btw wonder if Alice plans to drop a TRO on Bianca soon, she obviously has nothing to get a real DVRO, but she'd be happy about the 3 weeks it keeps her away from the kids as it disrupts Xmas and the bad press (although I doubt that even a TRO would be granted even if threshold is very low for it)
Alice couldn't get a domestic violence restraining order against Bianca - they don't have an intimate/partner/domestic relationship. She could try for a civil restraining order but I can't see what actual evidence she has that a court would approve. Anonymous Twitter accounts won't cut it.

Reactions: 24
She's getting increasingly desperate to see him lately isn't she. I mean she always has been as we know but now she's practically begging him through her minions on twitter again to speak to her and now come to the house.
I almost feel sorry for her sometimes, even though I know she's brought this all on herself. But can you imagine what he feels for her now - contempt, disdain, maybe a touch of pity, and just overall absolutely over her. She's so bleeping tiresome. If she doesn't abuse you right out of her life she will bleeping bore you out of it! No wonder she's so alone pretending to be Tone on twitter. It's a big thing for me to say this because I struggled with feeling this way for so long, but she really is unlovable. I don't think there is anything redeemable about her at all. Even when she's "nice" it's just another narc move in her narc game to get what she wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
did she admit in one of her latest tweets that she did “overdo” the drinking after he left? That’s quite the admission. Maybe Marie is trying to patch together a response to the custody filing or the missing money. Alice will claim she got a bit tipsy and bought some magic beans for 100k from the squatter which Emma ate.

realistically I image Marie has told her the evidence of her being drunk is irrefutable. Better to fess up to it being an aberration than just lie. I think Alice will prefer to just lie when all is said and done. Even if her court submission says otherwise. i expect a reversal on her ever having more than a sherry at Christmas ever.

Reactions: 19
did she admit in one of her latest tweets that she did “overdo” the drinking after he left? That’s quite the admission. Maybe Marie is trying to patch together a response to the custody filing or the missing money. Alice will claim she got a bit tipsy and bought some magic beans for 100k from the squatter which Emma ate.

realistically I image Marie has told her the evidence of her being drunk is irrefutable. Better to fess up to it being an aberration than just lie. I think Alice will prefer to just lie when all is said and done. Even if her court submission says otherwise. i expect a reversal on her ever having more than a sherry at Christmas ever.
She only said that to bash Ioan, that he "drove" her to the bottle by leaving her. Sob.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thank you so much Tipsy.

Thank you everyone else. Yes, I have support. The conventional chemo is no longer working for me. I was told I was going to die, and then a medical trial became available. It's my last shot at beating this. I am sorry that I spoke of my personal life. She's just annoying the crap outta me today.
Sending you lots of love, positivity, and hugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh this note, who thinks all that tit with Hoarse Whisperer a few years ago was performative? We all thought it was a breakdown but perhaps it was just another narc rage. Maybe that's why Ioan didn't rush back from Australia.
Of course. Someone just wanted to create a fuss and what better way than hinting at suicide. As you do... :(

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

😂😂😂
She was drinking long before Ioan fled that hellhole. She can hardly deny drinking after he left given the amount of videos she posted of herself half cut.
I'm half inclined to think the welfare check was a set up to counteract the claim of Alice drinking and excess use of prescription pills.

Reactions: 23
They are literally just walking their dog. Not checking out anything! Bubba looks cute, looking straight at the camera. What a boy!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hey friendos, we've got ourselves a brand-new shiny thread! Hope I did @StoneMountain proud with the intro.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
😂😂😂
She was drinking long before Ioan fled that hellhole. She can hardly deny drinking after he left given the amount of videos she posted of herself half cut.
I'm half inclined to think the welfare check was a set up to counteract the claim of Alice drinking and excess use of prescription pills.
I agree. It’s highly suspicious they found her sober. She has set that up for the custody hearing. She keeps going on about it yet it doesn’t make much sense. Her story just doesn’t add up.

Reactions: 18
The loss of twitter followers - didn't she say she was blocking people and testing her theory, I forget which one there are so many, but something to prove who is "stalking" her and only following her to spy for HQ?
Well, she can go ahead and block 38k people. :) As there are less than 10 engaging with her (and out of these several are her own socks anyway).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shady!
"Checking out the local neighbourhood"!
duck sake dm you may as well have just tweeted his psycho ex that he was peeping at the house 🤦🏼‍♀️ Cue mAlice meltdown...
She’s saw them innocently walking past hasn’t she??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.