Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Toxteth O'Grady

I can't stand to read her tweets any more. It's so depressing how nasty she is and how stupid her enablers are. She's getting away with it. Trashing Ioan and Bianca and ruining her children's lives. It's like the restraining order doesn't exist. She talks about the breakup like she's experienced a death. Well my husband died 11 years ago and I am currently fighting for my life against an aggressive cancer. I hate her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81

Toxteth O'Grady

Holy *uck Toxteth! It breaks my heart to hear that. Sending you an abundance of love & supporting 💞💞 xxx
Thank you so much Tipsy.

Thank you everyone else. Yes, I have support. The conventional chemo is no longer working for me. I was told I was going to die, and then a medical trial became available. It's my last shot at beating this. I am sorry that I spoke of my personal life. She's just annoying the crap outta me today.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Alice publicly stating she's trying to find dirt on Bianca is in fact more abuse and a violation of her RO.

Me? I'd bury her legally at this point. She's relentless and she's only getting worse. I'd have her in court in handcuffs and fined to the moon. She knows Bianca is struggling with an MS relapse. She's doing this to make her worse, IMO.

And she dares to say people want her to die or take her own life (not a soul wants that). What exactly is she trying to do to Bianca?

This is horrible behavior.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75

NarcRage

VIP Member
If the sexes were reversed and a woman came to pick her children up and her ex husband dropped his trousers and flashed his cock at her - in the presence of his children - he would be arrested and face a sexual assault charge and would have his children removed.

Why does the same not apply to Alice flashing her dried up old flange though?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
I’m playing catch up but what the fuck was this all about!!????

is she double texting and forgetting which account she’s in or is undertone copying and pasting utter shite?!?!?!

05D7EB33-AA76-4F1F-8BC2-6E530E1C4D9C.jpeg

catch me up fellas please!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
SimpleTone’s repeating was off the back of her initial one so it’s there no less than 3 times…

🫠🤭🥴😵💫🙃

3518D9F3-D569-4068-B02D-974D610F13DD.jpeg
1A9B613D-DF95-4D2B-ABEF-479EAE8F00D4.jpeg

Wait, did they legit post the exact same thing? Because it is a huge slip up on her part it it is! It would absolutely confirm she's running both accounts now.
Yes literally! It’s there 3 times 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
Lots of location filming. Or sat in the garage or his car. 😞
So one night, a hundred years ago, I was on my way home to my ex and family was at my Mom's from out of town and I knew I was late.

A truck ahead of me spilled nails all over the road and I got a flat tire. We owned a towing business and I knew I had to call my ex.

I literally sat off the side of the road for 20 minutes absolutely terrified and disheartened because I knew (a 38 year old woman at the time) I was going to be in so much trouble. 😥 My ex did the silent treatment when I was in trouble.

Eventually a State Trooper came along (our business had service contracts with the State Troopers) and was like what happened here??? He was the night shift Trooper.

I made him call my ex and he was concerned about my safety at home even then. He was the only Trooper that would later make a DV report during the divorce because he never had to deal with my ex personally. I have stories...

So my heart knows exactly how Ioan must have felt. How I got involved in this entire mess to begin with. I saw her tweets and I could feel the abuse

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

barre19

Chatty Member
“Hello, yes. Mr Judge?”

“Hello Alice, high profile celebrity. How can I help you?”

“There are some people who have some opinions I don’t agree with. I’d like them to be stopped in the strongest possible terms!”

“Of course, Alice. Would a restraining order help?”

“Yes, that would be perfect, thanks. I certainly have the utmost respect for restraining orders. It will definitely stop them from whatever it is I think they’re doing.”

“IT IS DONE.” *waves judge wand*

• Haha
Reactions: 59

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Just got my VIP invite to the Turd Christmas Party.

Apparently the menu is Schrodinger’s lentil roast which can be eaten and uneaten at the same time.

We have a special guest reading from Welp supported by the Little Mimsy Choir followed by a screening of O Brother Where Art You.

Merry Christmas Turds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Mgc85

Nearly 2023 and AE is talking about Tameka and obsessed with her perceived persecution by IG ‘super fans’….How are we still stuck here?! Is this purgatory??

How many people actually had any kind of strong feelings about IG before this shitshow? I didn’t know diddlysquat about his personal life neither did I care. He was an ‘I recognise that face’ actor for me rather than someone whose work I would seek out.

Who would’ve cared who his new partner was? Would we even have known anything about BW beyond a random red carpet once in a blue moon? It would have been a non story. This narrative AE is trying to perpetuate of having to stand up to obsessive IG fans that have set against her for NO reason is beyond absurd and sad because without the sad notoriety this is giving her she eventually becomes..somewhat redundant.

Its just mad to reflect where we are now, how long this has rumbled on for and that here we are with AE in exactly the same place mentally and emotionally, dragging up the same old nonsense, love bombing the new FMs while demonising the old FMs, still playing worlds worst detective, still dirty deleting. No progression, no reflection, nothing will ever get through to her now. Bring on the early 2023 court hearing circus …

• Heart

AstaLaVistaMista

Wait...so court documents aren't official, they are just opinions? Awww Alice, please please please say that to the judge in court and don't forget to thank him for his opinion...pretty please you absolute weapon 🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Heart

Gilbert

So to recap, ‘Tone’ isn’t selling his house to help Alice get back on her feet, but he might sell it to ‘destroy’ a random on Twitter 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Mad Betty

VIP Member
YOU MUST COME SEE ME OR ELSE. 🔥

Ioan is not required to subject himself to more abuse. She'd likely just Tweet horrible allegations about his visit anyway. He's no dummy. He's taking the route her father took and listening to his savvy lawyers.

It's pretty clear why the stepmother insisted on being present for video calls and visits. This according to Alice herself.

She's just trying to provoke him into coming over. No way that's happening. He's safer volunteering to fight in Ukraine.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
And all this internet wrangling, fighting, arguing, threats, doxxing, screaming and histrionics amongst perfect strangers is because a man finally got up the courage to leave his abusive wife after 20 years with nothing but the clothes on his back.

Baffling. The whole thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Alice said Bianca (B) was trying to kill her. The proof is here. She has moved into very dangerous territory now. She's been caught using the Tone account which has historically abused Ioan and Bianca. She directly stated that the AEA was B and said she thought they were a pedophile. She's clearly trying to harm Bianca, IMO.

She can try and backtrack all she wants. And anyone still supporting her behavior is just as bad as she is. They're part of the problem.

I hope there is legal intervention soon for everyone's sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

House of Tea

VIP Member
I’m playing catch up but what the fuck was this all about!!????

is she double texting and forgetting which account she’s in or is undertone copying and pasting utter shite?!?!?!

View attachment 1800999

catch me up fellas please!!
That’s hysterical.

Proof beyond doubt she is using Tone’s account. And speaking to herself. Oh Alice. We thought you were ridiculous before, now we know it!

Dirty deleting coming right up.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Bride of Lupine

Chatty Member
She’s definitely obsessing a lot about her dad and his wife atm. Truly hope she’s leaving them alone 🤢

Just wanted to say too, I’ve been spending some time on other threads lately but there’s something special about the gang in this one. There’s more of a community here and less egos / having to have the last word. Just wanted to say how much I appreciate you all 🥰

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
I think by locking her account, Tone's account and some of the texan socks (eg. Goldengirl) - not sure if the others are all open or locked - but some of her real followers are now locked too, they are trying to figure out who of the people following has access to all of the locked accounts and sees all their tweets. Because the screenshots posted here will show if someone is a follower or not of certain accounts but not others.
Not sure if I'm explaining this very well..I think she's trying to be Hagatha Crusty by a process of elimination.

• Haha

lulooo

VIP Member
For me the separation was the sliding doors moment.

She could have kept her dignity but still got across how much it hurts. Would have been a watchable story and earned her a few dollars.

Going scorched earth is never a good move.
I was watching Helen Skelton on Strictly earlier. She had a much harder time of it than the Abuser, hubby’s new gf up the duff very quickly after the split, it all played out in the media. Helen must have been so traumatised, worried, and sad with three very small children. But, she got her sequins on, strutted her stuff, and in the beginning we could see how hard it was for her. Now she looks like a woman in love with life again, indeed in love with herself again. Not a word in the press from her about it, no slagging off the ex, or his gf. She has just got on with making a good life for herself and her children. And Abuser, Helen is working, two jobs at least at the moment. Yes, she has help, but so did you. She is managing to support and provide for herself and her children. Be more like Helen, and less like the lazy, drunk, off her tits, vicious, vile, lazy grifting cunt that you are .

• Heart
Reactions: 54