Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #152 Lentil soup is healing hearts but it just makes poor old Alice fart.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations and thanks to @KikiFromNy for the new thread title! 🌹

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.
(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)

Link to the last thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...al-fans-while-she-has-133k-in-the-bank.35773/
===============================
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler
Words from @Mad Betty:
1660700230071.png

When you've had "too much of Alice",
please remember these wonderful words of @ReturningthePearls:

1656777334565.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm chuckling away...
MAlice says she is now analysing the AEA re timing. Can't keep one of lies straight, yet is analysing the timing of tweets from a blocked account.
Make it make sense🤔

Oh and Marshy is one fucked up bleep. Winding Alice up & watching her go, is her new favourite sport! Move over Astros or whoever the duck it is that she rambles on about with zero interaction

• Heart
Reactions: 34
@StoneMountain , what would we do without you?
Though these threads show the abuse mAlice projects onto Ioan, their children, and others, she is not the only abuser. I've started new threads primarily because I want to ensure that the "important info and links" regarding domestic abuse is available to any victim and is posted early in any thread.

Thankfully, with writing just a short note to the mods they have been very prompt to correct my errors when I was learning how to start new threads. My many thanks to them! 🌹

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
It’s so unbelievably sad and pitiful but hilarious that her ego NEEDS to believe Bianca has devoted even one microsecond to her.

Usually I’m fine knowing the only consequence Alice will suffer is the great pain and embarrassment of having to be Alice, but I hope someone slaps her with an extra humiliating consequence for the past week of her bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She’s absolutely swivel-eyed foaming-at-the-mouth deranged. And she’s spiralling, She’s broken the terms of the DVRO multiple times, she clearly doesn’t give a tit, and I dread to think what she’s putting those girls through. I bet they get a thorough de-brief when they come back from Ioan’s, and are “punished” by Alice if they dared to have enjoyed their visit. I shudder to think what sort of things she says to them.
So much rage and toxicity, still after all this time, with no sign of it abating, or of Alice finally facing reality.
Where does it end?
I mean, obviously the courts are not going to go her way - but what then? She’s already gone well over the edge.
It worries me when she says things like “what if something were to happen (to her and the girls)?”.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I don't think she says much to the kids like she does on Twitter.

She knows full well that her kids will film and send their dad stuff.

I imagine it's a very lonely feeling house with all of them on devices and ignoring the dog.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
The next step for Alice has to be full on committal to an institution? She's not responding to legal declarations against her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I have been really busy with work but these threads have motivated me (once again) to mobilise myself and the children to do a tidy and vacuum of the house today. It's really not that hard, Alice. Get off your arse, stop tweeting, tidy your tip and start packing!

The next step for Alice has to be full on committal to an institution? She's not responding to legal declarations against her.
It's all an act. She's not having a psychotic break, it's narc rage. Those poor girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Becky With The Good Hair is way too invested. I wondered why Alice was lapping up Becky's tweets. Alice will believe anything. Ashart anyone.

@sevenyearbiatch, I was going to message you yesterday to say I do think Becky is in NZ, her tweet times fit (even if Alice thinks that's all some conspiracy theory) but I don't think she is a NZer. I spend a lot of time in Australia and I wouldn't have said Australian, although she does try to throw a few Mates in there. If I was to guess I would say South African.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Do you think the reason she is no longer posting on Instagram is that her appearance has deteriorated so badly due to the pill and alcohol use?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Thank you so much for the thread title votes. I don't know whether to be pleased or embarrassed that a 54 year old woman has driven a 62 year old woman to fart jokes. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I'm blaming the bleep though to be honest. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Thank you so much for the thread title votes. I don't know whether to be pleased or embarrassed that a 54 year old woman has driven a 62 year old woman to fart jokes. 🤦🏻‍♀️

As caretaker of current small humans, I can confirm that fart jokes are always funny. They transcend age, race, religion… they are the true universal language of humanity 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Her acting career was a fart in the wind anyway! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Becky With The Good Hair is way too invested. I wondered why Alice was lapping up Becky's tweets. Alice will believe anything. Ashart anyone.

@sevenyearbiatch, I was going to message you yesterday to say I do think Becky is in NZ, her tweet times fit (even if Alice thinks that's all some conspiracy theory) but I don't think she is a NZer. I spend a lot of time in Australia and I wouldn't have said Australian, although she does try to throw a few Mates in there. If I was to guess I would say South African.
Becky with the good hair right? Gold 😂
I was convinced it was an Alice sock. And with LA only bring 3 hrs ahead of us technically (minus 1 day) the timings could fit. 🤪 Though even with the little I’ve read of her tweets, she did seem a bit too sober and coherent to be Alice, so I will happily go along with what you’ve said 😄

Alice’s Twitter arch-nemesis is obviously not Bianca. What insanity is this???? 😂
Tone and Alice congratulating each other on their intellect in solving this mystery is comedy gold. Cretins
What matters when it comes to working through the sock drawers and pairing them up? A little bit of snark, but lots of kindness 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Becky with the good hair right? Gold 😂
I was convinced it was an Alice sock. And with LA only bring 3 hrs ahead of us technically (minus 1 day) the timings could fit. 🤪 Though even with the little I’ve read of her tweets, she did seem a bit too sober and coherent to be Alice, so I will happily go along with what you’ve said 😄

Alice’s Twitter arch-nemesis is obviously not Bianca. What insanity is this???? 😂
Tone and Alice congratulating each other on their intellect in solving this mystery is comedy gold. Cretins
What matters when it comes to working through the sock drawers and pairing them up? A little bit of snark, but lots of kindness 😉
I'm also willing go out on a limb and say I don't think that's her in her profile pic. I mean I could be wrong 😆

Anyway, back to watching season 2 of Firefly Lane.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.