Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #152 Lentil soup is healing hearts but it just makes poor old Alice fart.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm also willing go out on a limb and say I don't think that's her in her profile pic. I mean I could be wrong 😆

Anyway, back to watching season 2 of Firefly Lane.
You’re not wrong. I wonder who’s pic she borrowed? 😆
Snap btw, I’m on episode 3.
Katherine Heigl’s career imploded after the rumors abounded about her being ‘difficult’. Reminds me of someone ..
Only Katherine probably wasn’t that bad, just pissed off the wrong people, and seems to have stayed sober and off Twitter, so she’s still getting parts. Take note Alice. Though that 🚢 has ⛵

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Katherine Heigl’s career imploded after the rumors abounded about her being ‘difficult’. Reminds me of someone ..
Only Katherine probably wasn’t that bad, just pissed off the wrong people, and seems to have stayed sober and off Twitter, so she’s still getting parts. Take note Alice. Though that 🚢 has ⛵
The photo was taken from the Cupshe NZ website.

Interesting... @brie l

ETA: That account writes in American English. Fairly certain it's a sock.

Screenshot_20221210-223626.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Quick question ... how come this thread doesn't do a 'catch-up re-cap' on the first page? It's hard to keep up with Alice's madness for us passers-by. Thanks muchly!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Quick question ... how come this thread doesn't do a 'catch-up re-cap' on the first page? It's hard to keep up with Alice's madness for us passers-by. Thanks muchly!
We normally do! I think most active people are still asleep. I can't really do a recap as I missed most of it!

My attempt at a recap:

Alice continues to tweet up a storm, breaking her PRO, implying Bianca is a p*do, taking shots of Bourbon at 1pm. Elsie has had visitation with Ioan. Alice continues to keep her echo chamber of enablers on Twitter and is working herself up into a lather. Does anyone else have anything to add?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm also willing go out on a limb and say I don't think that's her in her profile pic. I mean I could be wrong 😆

Anyway, back to watching season 2 of Firefly Lane.
SNAP! Fellow Kiwi! 🙌 Loving Firefly Lane 👏👏

Becky with the good hair is too personally involved in the whole saga! She knows stuff only Alice could know too! 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just started episode 6.

Becky with the good hair is too personally involved in the whole saga! She knows stuff only Alice could know too! 😉
I loved season 1 and enjoying season 2 just as much. I spent the day drinking wine and gossiping with my bestie today.

My guess is Alice has armed Becky With The Good Hair with info to plant out there.

The photo was taken from the Cupshe NZ website.

Interesting... @brie l

ETA: That account writes in American English. Fairly certain it's a sock.

View attachment 1798503
I have never heard of Cupshe Swimwear.

Just started episode 6.

I loved season 1 and enjoying season 2 just as much. I spent the day drinking wine and gossiping with my bestie today.

My guess is Alice has armed Becky With The Good Hair with info to plant out there.

I have never heard of Cupshe Swimwear. The American English is why I suspected she is South African.
Yikes, I'm in reply hell, @Mad Betty the American English is why I thought she was South African. There is a very large expat community here in NZ, Becky uses a few of the SA phrases.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

I love we’re now calling her that 😂
That’s why I thought it was Alice too. But why would Alice chose NZ and be browsing the NZ cupshe site?
Plot twist! Could Becky be a Lupine sock (I know that knob is looking at Cupshe and other such sites 🤣)

AFC4634D-C2A5-4994-B45F-2BC07E20E8B2.jpeg

ok I’m officially taking a time out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Yikes, I'm in reply hell, @Mad Betty the American English is why I thought she was South African. There is a very large expat community here in NZ, Becky uses a few of the SA phrases.
My iPhone, purchased in NZ, was set to American English by default and I’ve never changed it. Whenever I type the English spelling it’s invariably autocorrected to the US version. Just to be clear, I’m not Alice or Becky (I’ve bought some togs from Cupshe though) 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That’s why I thought it was Alice too. But why would Alice chose NZ and be browsing the NZ cupshe site?
Plot twist! Could Becky be a Lupine sock (I know that knob is looking at Cupshe and other such sites 🤣)

View attachment 1798535
It's all over the web. I've purchased swimwear from Cupshe. I found the photo on Poshmark and other sites. It's on the US website as well.

I personally think it's likely A. Same tendency to capitalize choice words and written in American English. Far too personally invested and far too angry with Ioan to be a random person, IMO.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Alice has now made her accusation a standalone post, probably in the hope the DM picks it up lol

from earlier: this is something Tone often did btw
Screenshot_20221211-023036_Twitter.jpg

Becky With The Good Hair is way too invested. I wondered why Alice was lapping up Becky's tweets. Alice will believe anything. Ashart anyone.

@sevenyearbiatch, I was going to message you yesterday to say I do think Becky is in NZ, her tweet times fit (even if Alice thinks that's all some conspiracy theory) but I don't think she is a NZer. I spend a lot of time in Australia and I wouldn't have said Australian, although she does try to throw a few Mates in there. If I was to guess I would say South African.
"someone close to me worked on set of Vampire Diaries, here is proof Alice cheated"

not convincing hun, specially since this is looking like a sock, at best it's ashart all over again

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
On that note I'm glad Elsie gets alone time with her daddy, she deserves it. It must drive Alice nuts that she couldnt tear them apart

Hopefully Ella gets there too (though probably Ioan is a bit scared of accusations)
I don’t follow Alice, what’s this stand alone post @welp, help please?
the one earlier about Deb & Lin writing with that account proves its Bianca, so far her fever dream about Bianca only took place in replies, which is very hard to see if you only casually follow her

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just started episode 6.

I have never heard of Cupshe Swimwear.

PLOT TWIST!… Could Becky be a Loopenis sock???? 😱😱
I can’t think of any other Kiwi that would fall for Alice’s b*llsh*t!!!

• Haha
‘I’ve been internalizing a really complicated situation in my head”
Someone should ask Becky with the good hair if she prefers kiwi dip or something else with her ghost chips? 😂

PLOT TWIST!… Could Becky be a Loopenis sock???? 😱😱
I can’t think of any other Kiwi that would fall for Alice’s b*llsh*t!!!
Great minds think alike my friend ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 16
‘I’ve been internalizing a really complicated situation in my head”
Someone should ask Becky with the good hair if she prefers kiwi dip or something else with her ghost chips? 😂
Confession time. I made a bowl of reduced cream onion soup dip on Friday night, started watching Netflix and ate the whole thing. That was my dinner.

• Haha
  • Heart

View attachment 1798535
OMG!!! Jinx! Us Kiwis are too damn clever for our own good!! 😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Confession time. I made a bowl of reduced cream onion soup dip on Friday night, started watching Netflix and ate the whole thing. That was my dinner.
❤ your healthy dinner - did you have real or ghost chips with your dip my dear?!
I just ate a bag of Pam’s salted peanuts in front of episode 4 of Firefly Lane for my dinner …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Alice has now made her accusation a standalone post, probably in the hope the DM picks it up lol

from earlier: this is something Tone often did btw
View attachment 1798557

"someone close to me worked on set of Vampire Diaries, here is proof Alice cheated"

not convincing hun, specially since this is looking like a sock, at best it's ashart all over again
When she first turned up I wasn't convinced she was a NZer. The NZ accounts she follows seemed way too obvious. Both myself and @sevenyearbiatch mentioned this a while back when Becky With The Good Hair first popped up. I still don't think she is a NZer. I'm too embarrassed about Lupine to deal with a second one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.