Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #15 Cryin, lyin, still denyin - Marmite, wolves & monkeys flyin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find her annoying whenever I watch her TBH. Even when she was ‘cute’ and less manic. She’s bossy and over bearing and acts like his mum.

Reactions: 9
This woman has no shame. There are no private boundaries she won't cross if it suits her sick narrative but to mention on SM that one or both of the girls is bed wetting is beyond foul. That could open them up to feeling personal shame &/or be made fun of/bullied at school, but hey, who cares, cos' Alice certainly doesn't give a shit. If it's true it's a sign they're traumatised & stressed out of their minds & all of that is on Alice & only on Alice.
She got in a dig about hoping one of the girls didn't get her daddy's nose, another about ADHD (?) how one is an A student & the other isn't & now this. These poor girls will never forget any of the trauma she has deliberately put them through just to serve her sick need for revenge. She's a fucking disgrace as a 'mother' & I use that term very loosely. She may have carried & birthed them but she isn't a mother, not in the true sense of the word. She doesn't deserve those girls. I hope IG goes for & gets full custody, can somehow repair his relationship with them both & that when they're older & wiser as to who she really is they cut all contact. She is vile.

Reactions: 15
It’s literally getting into Gone Girl territory with this stuff now

Reactions: 8
My guess is that the “well get remarried in 2 years if I ‘behave’” thing was something Alice was pushing and interpreted his non response as agreement
Am I reading this completely wrong BUT was it not Tina Birchall that split with her hubby and he said to her that they might then get remarried in 2 years if she was good?? That it wasn't Ioan, but could be something that Alice is thinking might apply to her?

Reactions: 1
Ok it’s bad but I really want to see what this proof is she has. I want to see something other than a rando account on Twitter who has divulged some fake tea to get attention. And I want to know why she falls for it!

I Agree, I think its a 'mummy' hand hold and it feels off to me.

It could be that she has had him convinced he couldnt do anything without her. That he needs her to be strong for him hence the childish language of 'baby angel' & 'loving forever' etc.
Its standard abusive behaviour. Break them down and convince them youre their saviour. Also could explain why she has to be at so many industry functions, red carpets, awards,etc. Obviously I dont know and its just conjecture

Ok it’s bad but I really want to see what this proof is she has. I want to see something other than a rando account on Twitter who has divulged some fake tea to get attention. And I want to know why she falls for it!
Ok what have I missed? What is bad?

Reactions: 3
no, it's from Alice

I can believe it, based on what people have said about that place. Not going to look though. Don't want to give her the clicks and in any case, don't want to jeopardise my blood pressure
What is ppp?

Somebody give her the Nobel prize for paying someone's rent! FFS can she be any further up her own arse?
There's not enough eye roll emojis in the world to cover this!

And IG is paying Gloria's wages!!!

I hope it stuck it in every hole available.
What is ppp?
One of the abusive FM on Twitter. Don’t think I’m allowed to be more specific than that on here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.