Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #148 Malice and the 102 Ailments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Blurp with inspiration from @Bridgeofsighs for the new thread title.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.
(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)

Somebody please recap as I haven't kept up!

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...ice-locks-both-of-her-twitter-accounts.35433/

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thank you to the tattlers doing the heavy lifting of ending and creating new threads, the entertaining titles and the discourse on all things mAlice in the ever ending wish that she moves to help her children heal with their new life, stay out and even encourage therapy and reunification for the girls and learn to let go of her (mAlice’s) trapped agony of past to get healthy, find a new path to a location that inspires her and girls to break free of their grey gardens existence in that dirty and I maintained house.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I did want to recognize this entry from @NarcRage for Honorable Mention:

1669657134960.png

I know what string cheese is, but did anybody ever figure out what a cheese string is? 🧀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
String cheese

I like my cheese in a truckle, a slice or a slab. I have no time for strings or triangles.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All the excuses from her no.1 fan about housing...and how she will only get 300k from the house sale and how can she house herself with that?

Certainly in the UK income from maintenance can be used to get a mortgage. So she could have settled taken the 300k and used that as a deposit on somewhere and bought a new place with a mortgage.

But that's a solution and Alice only does problems not solutions.

So her 300k will be whittled down to not very much once legal fees are paid and the amount of money she has burned though (including the 100k she took) is accounted for.

Smartest person in the room.

I did want to recognize this entry from @NarcRage for Honorable Mention:

View attachment 1767064

I know what string cheese is, but did anybody ever figure out what a cheese string is? 🧀
I think a cheese string is a brand of string cheese.
Maybe it will be featured on the real estate listing. ...
"Desirable spanish style single storey property in fashionable West Hollywood complete with feature skylight and permanent cheese string"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Alice, in a rare moment of self reflection, looks to better herself and peruses the self help section. That famous book about cheese moving catches her eye.And then she sees a second version, so much more suited to her prone lifestyle and stagnation. Ioan has also been looking, and buys his own version.
CB836C4C-215B-420C-8331-48C5069EB87C.jpeg
CA746117-B3D7-42AE-9056-AE433911765D.jpeg
EC9BF68C-6D4B-4E67-8E25-3B14E81F57DB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Now where were we 🧐

I see Thee Beast has liked posts on twitter belonging to people who lost custody to their children . She is sympathising Wdf 🙈

One of the other Beasts is saying social services worker UK lied in court to protect her ex and helped him get custody.

Yeah luv like people are going to put their jobs on the line for a random!
Number one Beast is in sympathy and agrees with her 🙈👊

The Crappy Parent Club has just been born with Thee Beast it's patron 🥴

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
That brand is, but apparently it started in US.

I once went to a restaurant in New England (I live in UK, so not from there) and they offered us beer cheese. It was a firm no. Still don’t know what that is…

[/BQUOTE]
That brand is, but apparently it started in US.

I once went to a restaurant in New England (I live in UK, so not from there) and they offered us beer cheese. It was a firm no. Still don’t know what that is…
Beer cheese is a runny cheese/dip usually served alongside pretzels at Oktoberfest.

Reactions: 7
Oh!! Obatzda!! Beer cheese I mean. I think the one I had was more like a spread than a dip, but it was a really long time ago and I was twatted.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh!! Obatzda!! Beer cheese I mean. I think the one I had was more like a spread than a dip, but it was a really long time ago and I was twatted.
Beer cheese can be a spread, a dip, a soup--it contains multitudes. Unlike Alice, who contains only bile.

ETA: Thank you for clearing up cheese strings. I kept picturing the little string bags that Babybels come in.

1669661114490.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Out of interest, how does she afford a lawyer? Remind me how legal aid works in America? I can’t believe the lawyer is working either pro bono or on account. Perhaps she has some of Malice’s designer hand bags as security for the fees!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Out of interest, how does she afford a lawyer? Remind me how legal aid works in America? I can’t believe the lawyer is working either pro bono or on account. Perhaps she has some of Malice’s designer hand bags as security for the fees!
she is not qualifying for legal aid due to the house value

I assume it will be largely paid from the settlement

Reactions: 19
She's paying for it out of the money Ioan gives her and/or the 100k she took from their joint account without permission.

Reactions: 12
she is not qualifying for legal aid due to the house value

I assume it will be largely paid from the settlement
From Alice's part of the settlement. A judge may very well decide she doesn't get to keep hiring and firing attorneys in order to abuse her husband. Considering he already has a DVRO against her.
She'll be lucky if his attorney fees don't come out of her settlement too. She is the one who is dragging this out to the bitter end.

Fyi my ex had to pay all of my attorney fees because of DVRO. And that included my first attorney (woman) that had to discontinue representing me because my ex harassed her and her family at home. She had to get a restraining order too. My second attorney was a lot more expensive. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited to add and I'm the one who filed for divorce first.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Does anyone else not wonder where the hell that $100k is? I get Leon needed paying and since Ioan cut off the account probably some food and everyday things. But she could not have spent all that on Leon and some food. ESP when she is on an egg diet. Perhaps Marie wanted paying up front but still that wouldn’t cut it

Reactions: 15
I dread to think how much the various lawyers will get paid when this is finally over. Least Ioan has the ability to earn so he'll carry on, she's fucked herself right over though.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.