Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #148 Malice and the 102 Ailments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think D and L realised what Alice was doing, and they did apologise to I and B. Also I and B accepted their apology. That is where the story needs to end.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think D and L realised what Alice was doing, and they did apologise to I and B. Also I and B accepted their apology. That is where the story needs to end.
I agree. They need to stop showing off, they think people are impressed by them interacting with blue ticks. Broadcasting their conversations with Ioan, assuming true, is not doing anyone any favours. I & B would be well advised to keep radio silence with those two.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
FFS there's absolutely no chance 2 sane people Ioan and Bianca are mixed up with two fckin halfwits. Conclusive headbangers like mAlice and i think we give them too much spotlight .

MAlice is grasping at straws, nooo not the ones in her gin, although theyre well worn like herself .

MAlice is all over the place lying, backtracking, scheming, screaming, lovebombing halfwits but the courts and divorce are looming and you are still fuming. We see you big Al. You are so fckin done 👊👊😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I find it impossible to believe Ioan is getting in to any of this SM crap. He’s taking legal advice at every step and only communicating through proper channels.

No way are the mad L&D in any sort of contact with Ioan or Bianca.
I think they might have apologised and he's magnanimously accepted/acknowledged it but that is as far as it goes. I don't think Deb and Lin are beneath winding Alice up by claiming they are in communication with Ioan to rile her.

Reactions: 18
I agree so hard I want to hug you. This type of tit STICKS through the course of one’s life—it does NOT magically dissipate and usually requires some pretty intensive therapy and cautious introspection/evaluation of inner belief and values and behavioral tendencies in any relationships they form.

Lately I’ve been examining my “daddy issues,” and they’re finally noticeable to me and very bad. I’d recently been getting close with a man seven years older than me; I’m attracted to older men, particularly 5-10 years older. When I get into arguments with him I behave childishly—not tantrums or whining but crying easily and hiding myself away and awaiting “fatherly” consolation. I LIKE being bossed around; he’s a wonderful person, the softest soul, but like everyone else he has a fuse, and when he gives me firm instruction after I’ve annoyed him, it feels so warmly familiar to me; in certain situations, and in the weirdest of ways, it’s a turn-on, being told what to do, being handled verbally roughly.

This is a REALLY vulnerable post because I’m afraid some are going to read this and be like, “Oh that’s weird maybe you’re subconsciously in love with your abuser-father???” I feel like a broken being when it comes to intimate interpersonal situations. I still haven’t fully dissected these feelings, and I plan to talk to my therapist about them a little bit tonight. But it’s so apparent to me now how my father’s abuse—the fear, the resentment, the CPTSD, etc.—how it all lends itself to the ways in which I engage with men, specifically. (I’m bisexual, but I don’t feel this way towards women.) It’s a MESS of trauma that only at age twenty-nine I am FINALLY understanding is problematic.

As you said, my Autisteuse, those girls need help. They need it badly and they need it NOW. Their relationship problems may not mirror mine, sure, but the abuse that went on in that household will absolutely impact the ways in which they feel it’s appropriate to engage with others. It’s all internalized toxicity. It’s hard to disrupt. And it’s hard to even NOTICE. And I don’t want them to be almost thirty years old like me and suddenly realize that something is wrong. One of the most difficult things my only-BRIEF-boyfriend ever said to me as I cried was, “God, (my name), you’re just so fucked up. I don’t know what to do. You’re just so fucked up.” I don’t want either of those children to ever feel that crushing hurt.
Sorry for rambling about sad/weird stuff. If it’ll make you smile a little: I was so unprepared for one of my final projects that when I got up in front of the class I broke down crying like a nine-year-old, and so my professor pulled me aside and was like, “You don’t have to do it.” I wasn’t trying to be manipulative at all but you should have seen how fuckin relieved I looked. Three finals to go, then. ✨
Love you Pearls, sending hugs across the miles. You’ll get there and achieve everything you want ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think they might have apologised and he's magnanimously accepted/acknowledged it but that is as far as it goes. I don't think Deb and Lin are beneath winding Alice up by claiming they are in communication with Ioan to rile her.
Or to get back in with her

Reactions: 9
But you’d only know that if you were IG or Bianca or bubba bear.

I’m outing you as Bubba Bear.

PS: Emma wanted me to pass you a message.
… - - - … 🐾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
We need a FFS! emoji. We know that she can control herself when she has too. The way she keeps pushing boundaries like this is so infuriating. IG must really have the patience of a saint to put up with her never-ending BS solely for the sake of his girls and then she has the nerve to keep pushing the "he doesn't want his kids" narrative. Alice honey, if IG didn't love and want his kids in his life you wouldn't see him for dust!

I think we all get impatient and frustrated sometimes when it looks like IG is letting AE get away with this tit, but can you imagine the tightrope he is walking, trying to protect himself and his career, trying to protect BW, trying to protect the girls and rebuild a healthy relationship with them, and all the while having to endure a lot of AE's abuse so he doesn't alienate the girls more or have them lose her altogether. He's having to play the long game for the girls sake and the amount of patience, strength and fortitude that must be taking is enormous.
Ioan has the patience of a saint and truly loves his daughters. He wants what is best for them, and is going about it in a legal, careful manner, playing the long game for all their sakes. Even the Abuser perhaps ?

The First Day of Christmas 🎄

On the first day of Christmas
My true love has left me
For a bogan in a movie!

On the second day of Christmas
My true love has left me
Two paid trolls abs
A squirrel up a tree.

On the third day of Christmas
My true love has left me
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and
A five grand GoFundMe.

On the fourth day of Christmas
My true love has left me
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and
A Cameo for a small fee

On the fifth day of Christmas
My true love has left me
Five salad creams,
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and
Tone’s waiting for a kidney.

On the sixth day of Christmas
My true love has left me
Six Loopy wank tweets,
Five salad creams,
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and
A twitter blue tick for Bee.

On the seventh day of Christmas
My true love has left me
Seven cunts a-cunting,
Six Loopy wank tweets,
Five salad creams,
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and
The Christmas Card movie.

On the eighth day of Christmas
My true love has left me
Eight made up ailments,
Seven cunts a-cunting,
Six Loopy wank tweets,
Five salad creams,
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and
Piers Morgan unfollowed me.

On the ninth day of Christmas
My true love has left me
Nine turds a-tattling,
Eight made up ailments,
Seven cunts a-cunting,
Six Loopy wank tweets,
Five salad creams,
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and
The cops are coming for me.

On the tenth day of Christmas
My true love has left me
Ten flying monkeys,
Nine turds a-tattling,
Eight made up ailments,
Seven cunts a-cunting,
Six Loopy wank tweets,
Five salad creams,
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and
You can roll me into the sea.

On the eleventh day of Christmas
My true love has left me
Eleven pints of rosé,
Ten flying monkeys,
Nine turds a-tattling,
Eight made up ailments,
Seven cunts a-cunting,
Six Loopy wank tweets,
Five salad creams,
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and
A panda express takeout for tea.

On the twelfth day of Christmas
My true love has left me
Twelve lawyers letters,
Eleven pints of rosé,
Ten flying monkeys,
Nine turds a-tattling,
Eight made up ailments,
Seven cunts a-cunting,
Six Loopy wank tweets,
Five salad creams,
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and
Baby Angel on the top of my 🎄 tree.
Brilliant work 👏👏👏👏

Mr Redford🥰 My very first love, was on every birthday and Christmas list I ever wrote

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

My true love has left me
For a bogan in a movie!

My true love has left me
Two paid trolls abs
A squirrel up a tree.

My true love has left me
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and
A five grand GoFundMe.

My true love has left me
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and
A Cameo for a small fee

My true love has left me
Five salad creams,
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and

My true love has left me
Six Loopy wank tweets,
Five salad creams,
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and

My true love has left me
Seven cunts a-cunting,
Six Loopy wank tweets,
Five salad creams,
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and

My true love has left me
Eight made up ailments,
Seven cunts a-cunting,
Six Loopy wank tweets,
Five salad creams,
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and

My true love has left me
Nine turds a-tattling,
Eight made up ailments,
Seven cunts a-cunting,
Six Loopy wank tweets,
Five salad creams,
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and

My true love has left me
Ten flying monkeys,
Nine turds a-tattling,
Eight made up ailments,
Seven cunts a-cunting,
Six Loopy wank tweets,
Five salad creams,
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and

My true love has left me
Eleven pints of rosé,
Ten flying monkeys,
Nine turds a-tattling,
Eight made up ailments,
Seven cunts a-cunting,
Six Loopy wank tweets,
Five salad creams,
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and

My true love has left me
Twelve lawyers letters,
Eleven pints of rosé,
Ten flying monkeys,
Nine turds a-tattling,
Eight made up ailments,
Seven cunts a-cunting,
Six Loopy wank tweets,
Five salad creams,
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and
Can't get any better 👏👏👏🤣🤣🤣

MAlice belt it up ya 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am going to say what I feel is important to me after many years of childhood abuse/SA. And please be clear - I AM TALKING FOR MYSELF AND THIS IS MY OPINION. (Apologies for Alice caps but this is very important to me) In my opinion there is a point where we have to heal and stop blame. We cannot and should not be perpetual victims. We may never forget but if we don't forgive, it will eat us up and make us eat up our sense of our selves. I worry the current blame culture make us 'stuck' in victimhood. This is the situation Alice is in. Life is not fair and often cruel. If we go through life asking others to make allowances for us for the cruelties and tit we have suffered, then people start walking on careful egg shells, and we miss opportunities for real conversations that can make real change. The people who did this to us are in our past. We need to ensure children and others in our future have the tools to know how to avoid getting into the same position as we were and how to call for help. But if they are unfortunate and suffer, then we need to show them how to proceed in life in a positive and not a negative way. Victimhood is understandable, but for a certain period. I don't think pulling a 'victim' card for an entire life is healthy or productive unless there is significant mental impairment. A good life requires a level of resilience, compassion, love, humbleness, fortitude and kindness, as well as boundaries against those who would erode those characteristics. No-one is perfect and none of us have all of the above, but as a basic indication, if the more people you encounter have problems with you than those who don't, you need to bleeping examine yourself. Alice, word up.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Yup - she had her friend with her who could have attended court with her to support her. If you are emotionally well enough to go shopping and engage with paps in the wild you are emotionally ready enough to stand up for your rights in court, after all is she not a 'warrior', ready to fight injustice at every turn (albeit in a slovenly, erratic, inconsistent way while trying to tug her too tight lycra supersuit out of her buttcrack)?
I will repeat myself. She didn’t need to go. She could have sent her lawyer to defend her. But what did she do? She fired him!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

My true love has left me
For a bogan in a movie!

My true love has left me
Two paid trolls abs
A squirrel up a tree.

My true love has left me
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and
A five grand GoFundMe.

My true love has left me
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and
A Cameo for a small fee

My true love has left me
Five salad creams,
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and

My true love has left me
Six Loopy wank tweets,
Five salad creams,
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and

My true love has left me
Seven cunts a-cunting,
Six Loopy wank tweets,
Five salad creams,
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and

My true love has left me
Eight made up ailments,
Seven cunts a-cunting,
Six Loopy wank tweets,
Five salad creams,
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and

My true love has left me
Nine turds a-tattling,
Eight made up ailments,
Seven cunts a-cunting,
Six Loopy wank tweets,
Five salad creams,
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and

My true love has left me
Ten flying monkeys,
Nine turds a-tattling,
Eight made up ailments,
Seven cunts a-cunting,
Six Loopy wank tweets,
Five salad creams,
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and

My true love has left me
Eleven pints of rosé,
Ten flying monkeys,
Nine turds a-tattling,
Eight made up ailments,
Seven cunts a-cunting,
Six Loopy wank tweets,
Five salad creams,
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and

My true love has left me
Twelve lawyers letters,
Eleven pints of rosé,
Ten flying monkeys,
Nine turds a-tattling,
Eight made up ailments,
Seven cunts a-cunting,
Six Loopy wank tweets,
Five salad creams,
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and
I just love this thread 😂😂😂 I’m covering my mouth to laugh because my child is in bed and the tears are streaming down my face😭😭😭😭😭 we are all just as nuts as alice ffs😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am going to say what I feel is important to me after many years of childhood abuse/SA. And please be clear - I AM TALKING FOR MYSELF AND THIS IS MY OPINION. (Apologies for Alice caps but this is very important to me) In my opinion there is a point where we have to heal and stop blame. We cannot and should not be perpetual victims. We may never forget but if we don't forgive, it will eat us up and make us eat up our sense of our selves. I worry the current blame culture make us 'stuck' in victimhood. This is the situation Alice is in. Life is not fair and often cruel. If we go through life asking others to make allowances for us for the cruelties and tit we have suffered, then people start walking on careful egg shells, and we miss opportunities for real conversations that can make real change. The people who did this to us are in our past. We need to ensure children and others in our future have the tools to know how to avoid getting into the same position as we were and how to call for help. But if they are unfortunate and suffer, then we need to show them how to proceed in life in a positive and not a negative way. Victimhood is understandable, but for a certain period. I don't think pulling a 'victim' card for an entire life is healthy or productive unless there is significant mental impairment. A good life requires a level of resilience, compassion, love, humbleness, fortitude and kindness, as well as boundaries against those who would erode those characteristics. No-one is perfect and none of us have all of the above, but as a basic indication, if the more people you encounter have problems with you than those who don't, you need to bleeping examine yourself. Alice, word up.
Thank you for the insight you have given us. You have shown a way forward to those who have suffered and endured abuse, and you clearly embody all those qualities you mention ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can see mAlice using the wizard to bang on about D&L. Radio silence from IG. Then she will try and get the kids to pump IG for info on the gruesome twosome.

Must be so galling that a pair like that aren't blocked by IG but she is!!!

Reactions: 8
I can see mAlice using the wizard to bang on about D&L. Radio silence from IG. Then she will try and get the kids to pump IG for info on the gruesome twosome.

Must be so galling that a pair like that aren't blocked by IG but she is!!!
She's spitting gin they're not blocked and she is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.