Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
🎶 A Few of My Favourite Things 🎶

Glitter on handbags and fighting on twitter
Big mugs of gin when I’m feeling so bitter
Brown paper packages tied up with cheese strings
These are a few of my favourite things

The knob’s off my oven the door’s off its hinges
The DVRO after one of my binges
My manky old Prius that’s covered in dings
These are a few of my broken down things

GoFundMe donations for take outs and rosé
Firing the lawyers when they won’t do what I say
Louboutin red soles all covered in bling

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favourite things
And then I just get so mad

Tone and his wife (who met at my wedding!)
Little dog Emma who shits on my bedding
Brown paper packages tied up with cheese strings

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favourite things
And then I just get so mad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
The First Day of Christmas 🎄

On the first day of Christmas
My true love has left me
For a bogan in a movie!

On the second day of Christmas
My true love has left me
Two paid trolls abs
A squirrel up a tree.

On the third day of Christmas
My true love has left me
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and
A five grand GoFundMe.

On the fourth day of Christmas
My true love has left me
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and
A Cameo for a small fee

On the fifth day of Christmas
My true love has left me
Five salad creams,
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and
Tone’s waiting for a kidney.

On the sixth day of Christmas
My true love has left me
Six Loopy wank tweets,
Five salad creams,
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and
A twitter blue tick for Bee.

On the seventh day of Christmas
My true love has left me
Seven cunts a-cunting,
Six Loopy wank tweets,
Five salad creams,
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and
The Christmas Card movie.

On the eighth day of Christmas
My true love has left me
Eight made up ailments,
Seven cunts a-cunting,
Six Loopy wank tweets,
Five salad creams,
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and
Piers Morgan unfollowed me.

On the ninth day of Christmas
My true love has left me
Nine turds a-tattling,
Eight made up ailments,
Seven cunts a-cunting,
Six Loopy wank tweets,
Five salad creams,
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and
The cops are coming for me.

On the tenth day of Christmas
My true love has left me
Ten flying monkeys,
Nine turds a-tattling,
Eight made up ailments,
Seven cunts a-cunting,
Six Loopy wank tweets,
Five salad creams,
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and
You can roll me into the sea.

On the eleventh day of Christmas
My true love has left me
Eleven pints of rosé,
Ten flying monkeys,
Nine turds a-tattling,
Eight made up ailments,
Seven cunts a-cunting,
Six Loopy wank tweets,
Five salad creams,
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and
A panda express takeout for tea.

On the twelfth day of Christmas
My true love has left me
Twelve lawyers letters,
Eleven pints of rosé,
Ten flying monkeys,
Nine turds a-tattling,
Eight made up ailments,
Seven cunts a-cunting,
Six Loopy wank tweets,
Five salad creams,
Four restraining orders,
Three glue guns,
Two paid trolls and
Baby Angel on the top of my 🎄 tree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

House of Tea

VIP Member
The cheek of saying that B’s money is relevant. Can you imagine if B started to tell the kids what to do, A would be right on it. But she is expecting B to effectively fund her lazy ass and fund the kids. B is not married to IG, her money has no bearing on the financial negotiations, it’s just another lazy attempt at a grift. She is repulsive. Get a job you fucking leech.

Meanwhile, add another extreme reaction to her ever growing list - lying on the floor, shaking like a leaf.

I have been through some shit in my time, I feel I missed out on all the opportunities to demonstrate my distress with these extreme gestures. I am so fucking British and restrained. I should have rolled around the floor, I am sure it would have helped.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Mad Betty

VIP Member
The fact that the girls (or one of them) couldn't do a virtual therapy session at home and the therapist wanted to see them in person is interesting. IMO, it means a decision was made that they needed to be seen without Alice having any access at all during the sessions.

Maybe someone has been interfering with those virtual sessions at home. Maybe something happened recently that has changed the nature of these sessions.

My opinion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Poor Alice. So trusting and so innocent. She wouldn't hurt a fly. She's never utter an unkind word. She doesn't surround herself with hateful, dangerous people. She only spreads love and attracts the best people. Goodwill to all and to all a goodnight!

Right. 🙄

The Texan she's love bombing? She wishes death on people regularly. She created a hate account on Twitter to target Ioan and Bianca using Bianca's last name. Alice even followed it for a while. She is as big a bully as Alice is.

The NZ fellow? An abuse enabler. Master of nothing. Quick to back the wrong horse. Defamer of Ioan and Bianca in Alice's name. As insightful as a broken toothpick.

What is this utter nonsense?

Give me strength.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Mad Betty

VIP Member
View attachment 1773376

Therapy underway. She's clearly not happy about it and I dread to think what the feedback was during the 4 hour drive.

Well enough for therapy but not for school?

Some more interesting tweets tonight, buckle in!

Bianca, a party to the restraining order, attended the court and Alice was on the floor when she found out.
View attachment 1773385
She didn't go to court because it's all lies but no need to prove that.View attachment 1773382
Why she didn't respond to the allegations about her:View attachment 1773383i
Incendiary comment to finish with View attachment 1773384
It's no more than an hour to Encino from West Hollywood even with traffic. Right now at 9PM it's 28 minutes. Even factoring in the time for the therapy session, it would be no more than 2.5-3 hours. Isn't this the therapist she herself chose?

She's also actively back to breaking the DVRO with her recent Tweets. She just can't help herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
I can’t really get onboard with the idea that Alice has a mental illness and I wouldn’t waste a second of precious clinical time trying to diagnose or treat her.

She is mentally unhealthy and physically unhealthy. It doesn’t mean she has any illness other than quite a few addiction problems. For which treatment is pointless unless she accepts the diagnosis and wants the treatment.

Otherwise I don’t think Alice has any medical or mental health condition. She is just bad and immoral. She knows what she does is wrong because she condemns it, if she sees it in others. She deliberately and relentlessly gaslights and lies. She is not confused or disorientated. She is totally in control and her rages and meltdowns are deliberate intimidation. No MH condition manifests when your ex puts on a suit and stands on the red carpet. She is being sly not stressed.
Sometimes a bad personality is just a bad personality. I'm tired of every horrible person's personality being attributed to an alphabet soup of diagnoses.

We are almost to the point of saying Jack the Ripper killed those women because he had A, B, C and D.

And I say that as someone with multiple mental health diagnoses. I don't use any of them to be a cunt to be people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Just to remind ourselves what a total mentalist she is...SEVEN letters in TWO languages to Sidney Gallonde.
Someone hacked AE's emails and posted one of her emails to Sydney.

Bonjour Sydney,

As you probably know Ioan left me for a bogan horse-teethed home-wrecker. I am also VERY disappointed that Ioan is now on what we used to call a “Europud” for $250k (which doesn’t =ven cover his excessive lawyer bills) at a time where, to quote =ariety, it is an “Actor’s Dream”. Why aren’t you paying him more? Do you want my kids to starve and me to fire the maid? The lifestyle I have taken on requires a certain level of income.

I have been speaking to Ioan's ex agents and they all hate him. As I am sure you do too, now that you know what he has done to his family. When I was helping him his public persona increased massively, and so =id his jobs. Now he has to do a crappy Eurotrash show like yours (no offence) because he left me for a bogan on the make. What he has done to me is beyond despicable and =od will make a decision as to that. But to abandon his children? What =ort of a man leaves his children and =o off with a twice married hussy who is half his age and has publicly =tated she is with him because she wants to experience the =E2 high‐life’.

I can bring in one of the men who are courting me to pay my bills now. But you know, Sydney, I have seen your photo and I think we might be soulmates? Hit me up and I will send nudes. It doesn’t matter if you’re married, I overlapped with Olivier Picasso so it’s no biggie.

amour et baisers et peut-être plus

Alice xxx
PS I am an acclaimed actress too. Check out my IMDB.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Alice, singing to herself: 🎶 Poor, poor, pitiful me🎵

View attachment 1770896
They had a very public parting on the ways back in June. Alice railed at them and they have since talked openly about how they tried to help her with her drinking and myriad of other issues, including her refusal to get a job. The picture painted of what Alice was really like was not a good one.

This all happened very publicly on Twitter. People saw it. At this point some have to be scratching their heads and questioning whether she's a reliable narrator.

Spoiler:

She's not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Lol Loopy managed to spin D&L's "Ioan cares for his fans" as him aproving of abuse against Alice, I didnt thought that he could become even dumber 🤣

The betrayal and abuse of trust inflicted on @AliceEvansGruff continues at the hands of two individuals many Alice supporters know as Deb and Lin. These individuals used their position of trust with Alice to try and control Alice's actions in a manner that just happened to to coincide with the well documented agenda of Alice's two primary abusers which is of course to bully Alice into silence. These women went to Alice as "friends" and when Alice would not comply with their demands they clearly decided to switch sides replete with knowledge that they gained in their position of trust. So I ask all survivors to consider how you would all feel if people that you trusted went over in support of the person that has been abusing you after convincing you to share your most personal pain and vulnerabilities amidst attempts to control your responses and actions. I know how I would feel.

It is also very relevant that this pair are giving a shout out to ALL of Ioan's "fans" for the support they have been giving him. Very interesting. We all know that Alice has been subjected to a ruthless campaign of bullying and misinformation at the hands of Ioan supporters that include making a false complaint to the CA police that resulted in Alice's children being pulled from their beds. The same children who are living a life of austerity and deprivation while their father galivants around the globe with his offsider in tow living the high life for all to see. Based on what the treacherous twosome are coming out with in their message it seems very evident that Ioan is well aware of what his "fans" are up to and the obvious inference is that he is grateful for their efforts. Those efforts being the constant attempts to denigrate and abuse the wife that Ioan has been attempting to dispose of like unwanted trash. He evidently supports people who are actively trying to interfere in the lives of his own children to their detriment and significant distress. All of this after all is the "support" his Stan base has been providing. What these people are doing is evil, abusive and vile. These people are defilers and thugs. It is that simple and the actions of these two individuals in question are nothing short of treachery most vile. For a survivor there are few things worse than a false friend. May shame be theirs forever.

For your information, Loopy: Ioan - unlike Alice - is a serious actor with fans that largely dont care about his personal life, but for his career. I get that this is hard to take, I bet it's also hard to take that Ioan is doing red carpet interviews with zero reference to his divorce, his public persona is not about his divorce (unlike Alice), but about his acting career, and thus largely his connection to his fanbase will be about that, and to a very minor aspect also about them believing him instead of abandoning him in favour of his abusive ex-wife (shame on those people btw)

Meanwhile Alice has outright thanked her fans for abusing Bianca and Ioan (y)

edit: one example
View attachment 1775628
I want D and L to share the most damaging emails and texts from Alice. I want them to shut down any question remaining about who she really is and what she's really doing.

Is it the right thing to do? Maybe not. I don't care. She's still spinning her victim narrative and bottom feeders like NZ Boi are continuing to defame Ioan in her name. Now he's doing it to them as well. Light the match and watch it all burn, I say. End this narrative once and for all.

My opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

NarcRage

VIP Member
No Alice you haven't locked your twitter for a "few weeks"
You locked it on 22 November. It's now just the 30th(actually it's still the 29th in the US). So one week.
One week not a few weeks.
Stop with the gaslighting.

Trying to make out you weren't harassing Bianca on the new York weekend (when you were directly addressing her) because your twitter was locked ? It wasn't and you know it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Gilbert

I often wonder, what is she hoping to achieve? What does she think she’ll gain with this behaviour? Can’t she understand that anyone with just one brain cell can see what is going on? Ioan hasn’t come back. So, the craziness, the endless abuse and the blackmailing won’t bring him back. Her ‘fans’ are people with serious issues on their own. Surely she can see that too. So, what is she doing? And why? The only explanation I’ve come up with is that she is an unstable, probably mentally ill addict, who can’t act in her best interests, let alone these of her children.
I think in her head she believes she is challenging the system (& perhaps damaging Ioan’s relationship with Bianca at the same time). But in reality she is just a toddler throwing her toys out of the pram. Unfortunately for her the consequences will be adult ones.

Reactions: 44

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
I’ve had this song in my head all arvo thanks to the brilliant @FoxyBadger, and have been humming it and driving my colleagues mad no doubt. So apologies but I had to add these annoying extra verses, in homage x

🎶🎶🎶
Lying and fighting, pretending I’m broken,
Demonizing Ioan who ran off with the Bogan
Writing in CAPITALS, abs much exclaiming!!!!
These are a few of my favorite things

Falling off tables and shopping on Ebay
Trolling and bullying when I don’t get my own way
Pizza and potatos, all washed down with gin

Love the dog fights
Bet you Bee stinks
Ioan DRIVES me mad
I must simply remind you of MY favourite things
With my looks and smarts I’m RAD

Dry shampoo, red lippy, and a FAB snake wrist watch
Flashing my bottom, and showing off my crotch
Hijacking sad stories and lots of Grief thieving

Basking in praise from my minions, like Loopy
His essays are perfect, OF COURSE, they’re about me!
Encouraging Twitter pervs, desperate for a fling

When the grog bites
FUCKING Bee MINGS
Ioan’s gone I’M GLAD!!!!
I just simply deny what reality brings
AND THEN I CANT EVER FEEL BAD
🎶🎶🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I'd like them to be honest and admit Alice wasn't blindsided by anything she just wanted to ruin Ioan and they were complicit by their silence.
She absolutely was not blindsided. They'd been having problems for some time and she acknowledged that they were in couples therapy. She announced that they were separating on Twitter. They made a public statement together about the marriage ending. He filed for divorce. She wasn't publicly freaking out.

This all kicked off because he dared to start a relationship with Bianca. The narcissistic injury was too much for her. And even then it wasn't a shock. She'd been told he was seeing someone via her lawyer. She said so herself.

No shock. Not blindsided. No betrayal.

This has all been about her ego and her rage.

My opinion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43