Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #148 Malice and the 102 Ailments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else not wonder where the hell that $100k is? I get Leon needed paying and since Ioan cut off the account probably some food and everyday things. But she could not have spent all that on Leon and some food. ESP when she is on an egg diet. Perhaps Marie wanted paying up front but still that wouldn’t cut it
Well she's admitted to taking it so she will have to account for it. There will be a paper trail somewhere which will come out in financial disclosure.
She can claim all she likes she paid it Gloria as advance wages...but I don't believe that.

Reactions: 19
Does anyone else not wonder where the hell that $100k is? I get Leon needed paying and since Ioan cut off the account probably some food and everyday things. But she could not have spent all that on Leon and some food. ESP when she is on an egg diet. Perhaps Marie wanted paying up front but still that wouldn’t cut it
Lawyers are very expensive, 100k are reached fast

which is why her whole strategy is so crazy to me

Reactions: 22
I see not point in the DVRO when there is no action taken against her flagrant abuse of it almost from the word go! I know some people think the Becky on Twitter is Big E but seems more likely it's Alice herself. I am still of an opinion that the hacking of IG's account and spending on Amazon was more likely to have done by Alice standing over Big E as it happened.

Reactions: 21
I am still of an opinion that the hacking of IG's account and spending on Amazon was more likely to have done by Alice standing over Big E as it happened.
given that Ella's friends joined in on that one the hacking was done by Ella, I have no doubt about that, the earlier "I call the CPS" call on that supports that she had the level of anger to do that. Whether Alice encouraged her is a different matter, bit 50/50 about this, her immediately posting about it was sus, OTOH I feel like she would have done something with it earlier if she had known that Ella has access to his stuff (though maybe she did)

Reactions: 13
Lawyers are very expensive, 100k are reached fast which is why her whole strategy is so crazy to me
Not if her strategy is to punish Ioan. Her attitude is it's his money she's wasting so she doesn't care. Yes I know it will affect her too somewhat but she didn't earn the money...

Didn't she say the £100k was in the UK?

Reactions: 12
Has Alice suddenly gone quiet?
Is her manic happiness over?
After her manic tweeting phases there’s always a period of silence. So far we’ve speculated her silences were due to legal things and it could be the case. I’m wondering however if they are depressive episodes, where she drinks even more and refuses to get out of bed.

Reactions: 30
After her manic tweeting phases there’s always a period of silence. So far we’ve speculated her silences were due to legal things and it could be the case. I’m wondering however if they are depressive episodes, where she drinks even more and refuses to get out of bed.
I think she burns herself out after a time.

Reactions: 19
Ioan is at home so nothing happening on his home front so her manic tweeting is lying dormant til she gets her second wind and Ioan boards a plane and then she's off again like a banshee out of hell 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Ioan is at home so nothing happening on his home front so her manic tweeting is lying dormant til she gets her second wind and Ioan boards a plane and then she's off again like a banshee out of hell 🥴
Not the sharpest tool in the shed. A judge won't care about the fighting, they will care about the pattern. About her saying she has no money to feed the kids, the numerous references to the home not being clean or capable of providing meals. They'll care about her 50-80% bedbound claims..which btw makes the case for him having custody 50-80% of the time. They'll care about her statements that he hates his daughter. I know people want something to happen NOW but the judicial process in the US is slow. He's building an irrefutable case for custody, more than 50%.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I've wondered why they haven't taken action on Al breaking the DVRO. Maybe it's just a tactical decision. Get it to demonstrate boundaries but more so that the judge sees that she's incapable of behaving responsibly even on court order. Now just tally it all up for the divorce and custody for a stronger case.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Not the sharpest tool in the shed. A judge won't care about the fighting, they will care about the pattern. About her saying she has no money to feed the kids, the numerous references to the home not being clean or capable of providing meals. They'll care about her 50-80% bedbound claims..which btw makes the case for him having custody 50-80% of the time. They'll care about her statements that he hates his daughter. I know people want something to happen NOW but the judicial process in the US is slow. He's building an irrefutable case for custody, more than 50%.
I often wonder, what is she hoping to achieve? What does she think she’ll gain with this behaviour? Can’t she understand that anyone with just one brain cell can see what is going on? Ioan hasn’t come back. So, the craziness, the endless abuse and the blackmailing won’t bring him back. Her ‘fans’ are people with serious issues on their own. Surely she can see that too. So, what is she doing? And why? The only explanation I’ve come up with is that she is an unstable, probably mentally ill addict, who can’t act in her best interests, let alone these of her children.

Reactions: 29
I often wonder, what is she hoping to achieve? What does she think she’ll gain with this behaviour? Can’t she understand that anyone with just one brain cell can see what is going on? Ioan hasn’t come back. So, the craziness, the endless abuse and the blackmailing won’t bring him back. Her ‘fans’ are people with serious issues on their own. Surely she can see that too. So, what is she doing? And why? The only explanation I’ve come up with is that she is an unstable, probably mentally ill addict, who can’t act in her best interests, let alone these of her children.
I think in her head she believes she is challenging the system (& perhaps damaging Ioan’s relationship with Bianca at the same time). But in reality she is just a toddler throwing her toys out of the pram. Unfortunately for her the consequences will be adult ones.

Reactions: 44
BBM

I suspect this is the correct answer.

Reactions: 27
I did want to recognize this entry from @NarcRage for Honorable Mention:

View attachment 1767064

I know what string cheese is, but did anybody ever figure out what a cheese string is? 🧀
In my world, I read “a cheese string” as that kind of cheese that is bright yellow and shoots out of a can. In which case, her options would seem to be either hiring someone to wash the skylight or praying for rain. And regarding the bits of paper problem, didn’t she mention squatters nearby? That’s an easier fix - you put on a disguise and go out in your yard with a sack, pick up the paper bits, put them in the sack, and throw them away.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's slow in UK and Ireland believe me. Each case different of course but when you got the bat out of hell flapping like a demented banshee at the mention of courts then she's barricading herself in mentally . The physical i can see happening too when the " bailiffs" arrive!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.