Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice does this all the time, she rewrites history by portraying a cosy family scene, where everyone was harmonious, loving and joyful.

The truth was she was a manipulative bleep towards not only Ioan, but also her children. That's just the tip of the iceberg, and for such a short clip, it revealed so much.
Did she not actually do this yesterday, prior to the twitter going on lockdown someone had mentioned the 'last time' and she was commenting about Ioan running around and the girls just not knowing what was happening but how happy it was. No mention of there being a meltdown and he had to apologise for his celebration of Wales scoring in an (I believe) rugby match.

Reactions: 15
It took me nearly fifty years to realise that the parent who dramatically loved me actually emotionally abused me and turned me into the self-hating person that I am today. Abuse can be mental and insidious rather than overtly physical or sexual. It can actually be tougher to root out something that has grown around the very depths of your personality and self-image.
Agree 💯.

When I hear ‘abuse’ and ‘neglect’ I don’t think of subjective experiences, I think of the ones that end up to court, jail and worse. 😞

That’s not to say her poor parenting isn’t having a devastating effect on her children’s lives.

Reactions: 5
Did she not actually do this yesterday, prior to the twitter going on lockdown someone had mentioned the 'last time' and she was commenting about Ioan running around and the girls just not knowing what was happening but how happy it was. No mention of there being a meltdown and he had to apologise for his celebration of Wales scoring in an (I believe) rugby match.
Yes, that's what I was referring to, it was discussed a page or two ago.

(By the way, the ex-friend TOLD me his login password, who knows why. I'm not a genius bedroom hacker).

Reactions: 5
Everything is about her isn’t it. It doesn’t matter what the subject is, she has to turn it all right back on herself. She’s exhausting.

Is it any wonder after all these years she spends the holidays alone? I don’t know a single divorced person who doesn’t have people to spend their holidays with.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
A bit ironic the FM’s kicking off at Jorge (I love you Jorge!!) about us being paid. They donated to Alice Evans while she’s sat in an LA home with no bills, a nanny, a pool and a meal subscription. What a bunch of bleeping knobs!
So desperate to be seen as an Alice Stan you even used your own names to donate. Clever clogs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
How does DNA prove you’re an incel? Asking for a clearly not got any friend…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Agreed. When I’ve said something awful in the past I not only apologise profusely (and *straight away*); I examine my behaviour, thought-patterns, internalised and instinctive biases and make a change. It’s not that hard, really - it just requires one to be honest with oneself, and realise of what one is capable.
I found the whole FP interaction last night pretty bizarre (this is progress for an autistic me; before, I would have gone along with it in the belief that that person was speaking the truth). How can you read those horrific 113 pages (and the 73 in the earlier submission) and say impatiently, ‘yes, yes, I read all of that but where’s the proof?’ Do not examples of physical battery, mental cruelty, child manipulation and endangerment, sexual aggression and harrassment (the bare arse incident), endless untruths, declarations of revenge, destruction of a man’s character, behaviour that ranges from dismissiveness to utter dislike of one’s youngest child, contacting colleagues, friends and employees, revealing someone’s private health status, extremely vulgar verbal abuse, chasing after a young woman’s family and encouraging others to doxx her count as proof? As if IG would really lie in court documents! Come on. I’m not an IG stan - I thought he was pretty good looking when he was younger but too slim (I like my men built like rugby props), and I can’t get on board with the whole crystals-woo-The-Secret stuff. That’s okay, though: that’s my own personal opinion. What I do think, though (having survived a narcissist for a father, ex-husband and ex-fiancé) is that Malice is a Grade A manipulator, abuser, liar and sociopath. I’ll support anyone who has found the strength to liberate themselves from the clutches of vile and violent narcissists.

(Thank you all so much for your lovely good wishes and messages. Sorry that I didn’t respond - and that your emotional labour seemed unacknowledged; I’ve just been dealing with the worst clinical depression I’ve had in years. Tilly, Brie, Pearls, LuluGrace, Luloo -you’re the kindest of the kind. Let it never be said that this site attracts the worst people imaginable. I’m now on 150mg Sertraline to help with the crushing emotions and am trying to find work; I even, much to my sadness, have had to sign on because having zero money is just horrific. Hopefully everything will change in the new year: 2022 has sucked HARD.
Slava Ukraini, Heroyam Slava.)
You are such a brave, resourceful and wonderful human being @Autisteuse. I hope and pray that 2023 and the years beyond are good to you, and those you hold close ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is a gut punch. It’s distressing to see him like this.
It really is. Every time I’ve seen that video I’ve just felt so sad. He’s gone from celebrating wales to feeling so low in less than a minute

• Sad
Reactions: 19
You are such a brave, resourceful and wonderful human being @Autisteuse. I hope and pray that 2023 and the years beyond are good to you, and those you hold close ❤
That is such a wonderful thing to say - I’m overwhelmed. I don’t think I deserve it (and I just seriously upset @Lulugrace which has made me feel utterly rotten and horrible and guilty) but I do, too, so pray for some good years. The first forty have been awful: I want the last half of my life to be gilded. And I wish the same for you; peace, happiness, joy, contentment, serenity. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Everything is about her isn’t it. It doesn’t matter what the subject is, she has to turn it all right back on herself. She’s exhausting.

Is it any wonder after all these years she spends the holidays alone? I don’t know a single divorced person who doesn’t have people to spend their holidays with.
I find that fascinating. She's at an age where she should have a few longtime friends there. First, she said she didn't in LA. Which I found odd, given that she had been in LA for a very long time. Then she said she has lots of friends there. Also, as a mother of young, school-age girls, you would have developed friendships that way. Not our Alice. In reality, she should have several invites. But no one wants to deal with Alice.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
It really is. Every time I’ve seen that video I’ve just felt so sad. He’s gone from celebrating wales to feeling so low in less than a minute
The fear in him is visceral. I don’t care what anyone else says, my gut says she abused him for years. He stayed with her to appease her and then the children came. He just couldn’t take much more.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Here's the clip of AE being an hole for those who didn't see it.

Also I watched bits of this on the BBC iplayer. https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0dd9bc4/cyngerdd-cymru-ir-byd

Why didn't they get Yo to sing? A duet with Bryn would have been lovely. Instead there were some pretty average singers.
You know what I just thought… and I may be totally wring here, because I dont know anybody who is very passionate about football so may be it’s normal behaviour… but still: to me his reaction there is excessive and over the top, especially for someone who seems so mild (not that im saying he shouldbt care so much about the goal, he just yells and reacts a bit - well, almost hysterically?) So Im wondering if it’s because he was so haunted by her and so unhappy and so continuously suppressing so many emotions and unhappiness and that was the only outlet? Like you know sometimes people scream in a pillow or go yell from the mountain top or something.. and yes it would be a bit frightening for the kid. And yes the vile cow knew he was going to let the steam off and totally manipulated the kid. But also how terribly sad and hollow eyed he looks. This man lived in hell for years, we are all saying it and Im saying it again! It was not a perfect happy family, it was hell!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.