Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #146 Evil HQ posts record profits as membership soars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random af but it feels like I haven’t seen you in a while in these threads. I took a school break tho so maybe it’s just me! Good to see you again!

You too, @ThisishowIlivenow !!

Reactions: 9
I somehow doubt Ella reads all the comments on the DM. She wouldn’t know who what’s her name is.

Reactions: 11
@NarcRage I think she planned on planting stories to say, look trolls are making stuff up and pretending it’s me. Here’s this one called Narc Rage who also posts on Tattle, who has started a thread on Mumsnet. Trying to back away from the Ioan hates his daughter tweet, which is quite possibly the lowest thing she has written. Done to hurt Ioan, her daughter is collateral damage. She knows she is knee deep in shit with that one.

Reactions: 31
I get this message when I try to add a clip

“File is too large. If uploading a screen shot try cropping. If uploading a video try downloading a video compressor app to make it under 5mb”

Maybe someone can tell me what to look for?

Attachments

No more screenshots from me. I am blocked by Alice again Guess I must have liked too many Is Ioan dead comments.
Thought of buying from the Etsy poster but her work is just not my taste. She did say that she has seen an up tick on her Etsy site after posting about that Alice's FMs making horrible comments.
As to the poster that mentioned the change of management for Ioan, she seems have lot of connections to various groups in Hollywood. Hope someone still has the inside to Alice's twitter account

Reactions: 13
I will try some photos
I much prefer my guys clean-shaven - I'm desperate for beards and stubbles to pleeeease go out of fashion - but I'm making a rare exception here: Yo actually looks better than ever, even with hair on his face. And I'm not saying that because he just sent me my Christmas bonus.

Reactions: 21
Let me know if you have had enough of the photos.

It is during this bit that he mentions Matthew Rhys

Such a shame I can’t post the Dylan Thomas snippet “rage, rage”
oooh, what did he say about Matthew Rhys?

That's the story I want because of how widely their careers diverged. Part of it is Rhys was able to nail an American accent and that's made all the difference.

And not having a monster for a partner, but I think if Ioan had been able to do the low grumble mumble generic gruff Hugh Laurie speaks American accent that many Brits favor, he would have done much better in the US and been able to pack up and bounce from Alice far far FARRRRRRRRR earlier.

I think Ioan is more handsome with facial hair. With a little weight on and facial hair, he became his most handsome on the TV show Harrow.

Reactions: 15
Just mentioned Matthew Rhys in passing, but amongst good company!

I will try posting with the subtitles

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Different animals, I guess. However, there are plenty of commonalities. The long-term indoctrination is the same and the effort it takes to admit that the relationship is unhealthy and wrong is the same. It is just plain hard work.

My spouse has it easier as an adult by being able to go no contact. But IG has kids with his abuser and can't simply block AE. That's a fine needle to thread.

Reactions: 10
Just mentioned Matthew Rhys in passing, but amongst good company!

I will try posting with the subtitles
I am loving this babe in the woods, Welsh boyo in the big city imagery.

He's tearing a page out of the Ryan Reynolds post-Green Lantern playbook and hitting reset on his career.

Reactions: 19
Having children is having hostages to fate when you want to get out. You know it's going to get worse when you leave but you really have no idea how much worse.

Reactions: 15
Hello and welcome! Shame you didn't join yesterday, you missed the drama of an infiltrator
Glad to have you on board, you'll find a great bunch of people here, some that have actually helped me with my own problems over the last year! Oh and some of the stuff on here is fucking hilarious
Could someone please alert payroll for the new starter please (yep we have been accused of being paid by Ioan )

@Autisteuse, it sounds like you went through way worse than I did and then to parade a someone new in front of you in a matter of weeks. It's weird right, because it hurts to let go from even toxic people . But yes onwards and upwards for us all. I'm a true believer in karma and I know they will get theirs!
Yep covid, I live in Central London and it was really scary for a while, being so densely populated. I remember queueing for an hour to go into the supermarket and came out with cheese, cucumber and long life milk...madness.

Anyway back on topic: MALICE IS AS CUNT!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Have we seen references, we don’t just accept anybody you know!

Welcome @beck123 This role requires you to hit the ground running. You will need to be highly competent in multiple applications. Quick witted and quick fingered - for swift screen shotting before dirty deletions takes place. Research and investigative skills are a must - deep dives needed and a curious mind needed to keep up with the machinations of the main character. A willingness not to accept things at face value, to see beyond the obvious. A strong stomach, you will see and read things that will make you feel sick. Commitment to work beyond set hours to ensure that the issue is covered 24/7. Prospects are good, you will hone your communication skills, and bonuses are payable to top performers.Cooperation and strategic working with a team is key to the success of this team. There is a requirement to attend the annual Tattlers Away Day, which will be held in the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, chaired by our CEO Ioan Gruffudd, with a special motivational workshop hosted by Bianca Wallace.

Reactions: 35
The dolls , I'm fucking scared and I'm about 3000 miles away from them. I sent you the link about the house near where I grew up, hence my emmense fear!
Addiction is so very hard to overcome, what ever you may be addicted too. So for everyone that has been or is in the mist of fighting an Addiction, you have all my support x

Reactions: 12
I'm easy. I'll take the walnut whips and let @welp work out the fine print for me! But I'd rather not get close to FizzFuck's thanks. I'm easy, but I'm not completely devoid of morals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.