Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #14 Let bogans be bogans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why wouldn’t his acting career continue? He’s worked more or less steadily for decades and you have no idea if he has his own pension fund. He might get a job on a soap again in the uk! He was in a Welsh one before if I remember? That’s steady work and money. Also uni isn’t as expensive in the UK as it is in the US. I think he’ll be fine. And you’re forgetting Alice’s very important Childhood Savings which I’m sure she’ll be delighted to hand over to the girls for their education!
I don't see how any of her rantings hurt his reputation.

Reactions: 4
The thing is.....I can't imagine a situation where I would ever be friends with or encourage any communication with these FM weirdos.
They are the sort of people if I was on a bus with them and they started talking to me, I'd get off and wait for the next one.
I would certainly feel very uncomfortable knowing they had my home address.
That Cassandra blog is terrifying. The way they are all so obsessed is just crazy

Reactions: 13
Yeah I wonder if he supported it initially out of kindness then became uncomfortable with the obsessiveness and backed off. He 100% didn’t write the break up letter though! Lol.
Wasn’t the Ioan online website before he met Obsessed Alice?

Reactions: 2
This feels like march all over again and it's all on IG again lol

She finally adressed the Blind Gossip, when some people were questioning here why she didnt I was proposing the possibility that she doesnt want to give it more attention when it's not in the press anyway, I am surprised if she really thought this far, considering how little filter she otherwise has. And her denial somehow doesnt convince me, but make of that what you want
View attachment 882097View attachment 882098
This btw supports the theory that he tried to leave many times
View attachment 882099
View attachment 882100
View attachment 882101
View attachment 882102
What in the name of the wee man does "I havent been unfaithful to ANYONE since I married " mean here? Surely she could only ever be unfaithful to her estranged husband Ioan since she married? I know AE is supposed to be some kind of language expert or some such but her basic knowledge of spelling, grammar and comprehension of her own language English is pretty minimal and sadly lacking on Twatter .

What in the name of the wee man does "I havent been unfaithful to ANYONE since I married " mean here? Surely she could only ever be unfaithful to her estranged husband Ioan since she married? I know AE is supposed to be some kind of language expert or some such but her basic knowledge of spelling, grammar and comprehension of her own language English is pretty minimal and sadly lacking on Twatter .
Words do actually have meanings, people read the words and understand the meaning. Apparently now people can say any word they want and,like Humpty dumpty in Though the Looking Glass, it just means whatever they want it to. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.