Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #14 Let bogans be bogans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG. IG asked her why won't she let him be happy and she's seems so nonchalant about it. I'd be horrified.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
“I swear on my own life” I feel like this is such a typical ‘I am so important’ comment?
Everyone around her swears on people's lives: his life, the kids lives. Couldn't they just swear to God like normal people?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG. IG asked her why won't she let him be happy and she's seems so nonchalant about it. I'd be horrified.
Right? What kind of a person could gloss over or ridicule that kind of statement, made by someone they profess to love?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Fortunately for me I became bored of Alice and went out for the evening

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Basically admitting that Alice can be forceful. Maybe you weren't all that beneficial for him 🤷‍♀️
Didn't Alice shut them down?
View attachment 882155
Their crappy FB page did NOTHING for his career. LOL. They really think they are so important because they're bessies with AE. The website Ioanonline was WAY better and AE tanked that. Then his career tanked. :ROFLMAO: Not apologising for laughing either. When he did that to prove his love for Malice "the woman of his dreams", I thought, duck 'em both. They deserve each other.

IG: Why won't you let me be happy?

If he did say this to AE, it's proof he tried to leave amicably. But AE wasn't going to let her prized possession get away that easily!! It's also kind of sad. Does he need her permission to be happy? I guess he was so cucked by that point that he thought so.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Basically admitting that Alice can be forceful. Maybe you weren't all that beneficial for him 🤷‍♀️
Didn't Alice shut them down?
View attachment 882155
Maybe he was realizing what kind of batshit crazy he had unwittingly invited into his life being so close to the fan club and was trying to step back from them?!

Idk much about IG as an actor or a celeb. Is he the kind of actor who does it more for the love of acting, or is the fame important to him too? Not that there's anything wrong with wanting to be famous Imo, especially as an actor, the more famous you are the more power you have to pick and choose your roles. But it seems like he supported the fan club initially because AE thought it was a good career move and then shut it down because AE was offended by some of the comments.

Reactions: 4
Fortunately for me I became bored of Alice and went out for the evening
I logged on and off, watched junk TV, ate a lot of snacks and came back here for more action. Unfortunately I don't have the willpower to chant "Don't be an Alice" and get off my a** and exercise.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Their crappy FB page did NOTHING for his career. LOL. They really think they are so important because they're bessies with AE. The website Ioanonline was WAY better and AE tanked that. Then his career tanked. :ROFLMAO: Not apologising for laughing either. When he did that to prove his love for Malice "the woman of his dreams", I thought, duck 'em both. They deserve each other.

IG: Why won't you let me be happy?

If he did say this to AE, it's proof he tried to leave amicably. But AE wasn't going to let her prized possession get away that easily!!
I know, it’s mad that they thought their fan site could make or break his career. Back then surely hardly anyone was online anyway, not the way they are now. People would much more likely have heard of him because of tv or press interviews or seeing him in Hornblower etc. I guess if you’re obsessive like that you feel like what you’re doing is way more important than it actually is but they need a sense of proportion!

Reactions: 5
Interesting response from Tamika & good for her , I imagine there is way more harassment going on than we are aware of .
Given the levels AE & her FM‘s stoop to publicly, I dread to think what else we haven’t seen 🤦🏽‍♀️
Is that yr Twitter av in the bottom left? Want to edit it out or not bothered?

Reactions: 5
Maybe he was realizing what kind of batshit crazy he had unwittingly invited into his life being so close to the fan club and was trying to step back from them?!

Idk much about IG as an actor or a celeb. Is he the kind of actor who does it more for the love of acting, or is the fame important to him too? Not that there's anything wrong with wanting to be famous Imo, especially as an actor, the more famous you are the more power you have to pick and choose your roles. But it seems like he supported the fan club initially because AE thought it was a good career move and then shut it down because AE was offended by some of the comments.
Yeah I wonder if he supported it initially out of kindness then became uncomfortable with the obsessiveness and backed off. He 100% didn’t write the break up letter though! Lol.

Reactions: 8
Re Ioan declaring love for her right up to when he left, do the gender reversal thing. If you had a woman friend who wanted to leave her abusive husband but everyone knew he would go into rages at the drop of a hat (and damage the bathroom door on occasion), wouldn't you advise her to make her getaway plans quietly while continuing to behave as if she still loved him and had no intention of leaving? Everyone knows the danger period is when or in the weeks after leaving. So I reckon he was getting advice even then and trying to keep his head down while making arrangements to get TF out of Dodge. And he pulled it off. She was blindsided, not because she'd had no warning in the previous years but because she didn't know he'd decided and was getting everything lined up for a fast getaway.

Reactions: 33
Re Ioan declaring love for her right up to when he left, do the gender reversal thing. If you had a woman friend who wanted to leave her abusive husband but everyone knew he would go into rages at the drop of a hat (and damage the bathroom door on occasion), wouldn't you advise her to make her getaway plans quietly while continuing to behave as if she still loved him and had no intention of leaving? Everyone knows the danger period is when or in the weeks after leaving. So I reckon he was getting advice even then and trying to keep his head down while making arrangements to get TF out of Dodge. And he pulled it off. She was blindsided, not because she'd had no warning in the previous years but because she didn't know he'd decided and was getting everything lined up for a fast getaway.
Also even if he did tell her he wanted to leave she wouldn’t have believed it. Who would dare break up with the amazing Alice?! It probably didn’t even comprehend to her that he might actually do it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.