Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #135 Bianca's birthdaying on a rock, Alice is looking for dinocock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @Nixlondon on our new thread! 😆🥳🤩:m

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Please suggest in bold new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote for them so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the rules & the main players. Keep it on tattle!

Link to the last thread:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted in the wiki and also behind the spoiler
===============================
Schedule of Upcoming Court Hearings & GoFundMe link are behind spoiler
Court docs are in the wiki (see pink wiki button)
(31 August 2022) Cuntdown to Mediation Conference:
(11 October 2022) Cuntdown to Custody Hearing <Ref: post #93, thread #117>:
(25 November 2022) approximate date for a hearing (45 days after the initial custody hearing) to determine the exact timeshare of their parenting time, that's what Ioan requested <Ref: post #286, thread #120>
(19 January 2023) Cuntdown to Status and Trial Setting Conference <Ref: posts #717, #729, & #761, thread #125>:
Note: On 20 July 2022 the "Request for Trial Setting" was filed (expect up to 3 days) to the Court to settle Dissolution of the marriage, Child Custody, Child Visitation, Child Support, Division of Property, Attorney Fees and Costs, Validity of the Premarital Agreement. It also listed an Injunctive Order (possibly for non-disparagement of the ex-spouse to the children or in public). <Ref: post #36, thread #123>
Note: 19 January 2023 is the conference date for the Status and Trial Setting (where the parties can either inform the judge that a agreement has been reached or generally the status of it, or determine a date for the trial, if all things are ready for it, or make other orders: can end up in a back and forth). <Ref: post #761, thread #125>
Link to Alice's GoFundMe:
Words from @Mad Betty
1660700230071.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Alice just posted an Insta of Ella doing a cartwheel/round off to Eye of the Tiger. Ella did a good job. But the mat she cartwheeled on was pink and had the grossest mildew stains. Eurgh. Poor kid.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Alice just posted an Insta of Ella doing a cartwheel/round off to Eye of the Tiger. Ella did a good job. But the mat she cartwheeled on was pink and had the grossest mildew stains. Eurgh. Poor kid.
Why doesn't she clean things before posting photos or videos of it. I would be so embarrassed.

I almost never tell them off??
WTF Alice.

Screenshot_20220816-211015_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Because Ella is rarely filmed and because Alice always has an agenda, I thought the gymnastic post was pointed, particularly as Ioan talked about how much fun and how much time he and Ella spent together driving to classes and trying to accomplish a handspring in his custody filing

Image 8-16-22 at 7.37 PM.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 41
Because Ella is rarely filmed and because Alice always has an agenda, I thought the gymnastic post was pointed, particularly as Ioan talked about how much fun and how much time he and Ella spent together driving to classes and trying to accomplish a handspring in his custody filing

View attachment 1505165
All of these videos and posts come on the same day Bianca posts a series of photos from her birthday trip away with Ioan to Joshua Tree and Palm Springs. I fully expected we'd see a happy clappy postathon. It's unfortunate that she's this predictable. She's even changed her Bio status from divorce hell to divorce heaven. Right. 🙄 Past behavior tells me that rage posting will set in eventually. I certainly hope I'm mistaken. It would be so nice to see Alice make a positive shift.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
That mat is nasty. Buy her a new one, Alice. It’s not like you’ll be doing anything else for her birthday!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She did a great job, I wish I could give her a few tips about keeping her legs straight and a couple other little tips, but overall she did a fantastic job for someone obviously just learning. And Alice, clean those mats, there is no excuse for that girl to have to practice on dirty mats full of germs.

That mat is nasty. Buy her a new one, Alice. It’s not like you’ll be doing anything else for her birthday!
Exactly!!!🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 18
The mat is also nearly $200. I recognize it because my mom wanted me to get her one for her birthday a couple months ago. I got her that exact same one. 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Not sure it's mildew, looks more like a small dog's poop! So is she going to home school Ella as who is paying for the school fees. I am surprised no one has asked on Instagram so they can bash Ioan.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.