Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
Grief thieving once again. What an obviously performative post.
View attachment 1505245
When my twin sister died three years ago after a long illness, we made an announcement on Facebook as a family. A friend of ours from highschool in the 90s immediately messaged me (I hadn't spoken to her in twenty years). It wasn't a "sorry for your loss message" either. It was an 'OMG. I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE IS GONE 😭😭😭😭" message. She then proceeded to make a Facebook post about it and people who hadn't even given me condolences were consoling her! Not only that she continued to message me on the middle of the night. It was so intrusive. I was exhausted from sitting at my sister's bedside for three weeks and hadn't really slept well and I was finally able to sleep as I knew my sister was no longer suffering. She woke me up with her stupid "I'm so sad about someone I haven't spoken to in 20 years dying" messages.

I can imagine Alice doing something like that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Yeah I'm sure it sucks to see somebody not see Ioan and Bianca as victims.
A Superior Court Civil judge here in Los Angeles certainly viewed them as victims. After careful consideration and a ruling based solely on factual evidence alone, he granted a three year Domestic Violence Restraining Order. Respectfully, that means something. Having dealt with the process of restraining orders myself here I can assure you that permanent ones for any length of time are NOT granted easily.

They are in fact victims of a sustained campaign of harassment, threats, defamation, and abuse by proxy. Documented facts are our friends. Choosing not to like Ioan or Bianca in no way changes the fact that they are indeed victims. ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Correct me if I’m wrong, but those who spoke to Ioan did so long before Tattle existed. That’s very different than seeking him out, exchanging DMs, and then posting about it here. The instant I read that message I felt all sorts of alarms in my head go off. But I said nothing because this poster is super popular on here and I feared a pile on myself.
I feel it’s wrong to not hold all posters to the same standard. And posting here about exchanging messages with B was just flat out wrong whether it’s in the rules or not. It could lead to nothing but trouble. It feels cliquish. I doubt my post will be listened to because I am not calling everyone sweet flowery names and making posters my best friend. But that’s okay because I know I’m right.
Can we drop this, please? I have plenty I could say in defense of having been badly misjudged & my intentions redesigned but it’s derailing the thread. It’s over with now and it wasn’t that deep. I’m having panic attacks over these mischaracterizations so haven’t said a word further. Please stop and let’s just begin a new thread so I can calm down.

Also, there’s nothing wrong with my “sweet, flowery” names. I try to talk kindly to people—here and in my life. I’m not endeavoring to be BFF’s with everyone, if that isn’t what they want with me. My compassion is my favorite thing about myself and I’m grateful I have it. Let me live?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

MistyInParis

I’m bedbound with a fibro affliction,
though it’s more of a rose addiction.

Can’t stalk my ex or I’ll get a conviction,
fuck those lawyers - they’ve no jurisdiction!

My GoFundme was such contradiction,
OFF TO JAIL! is the tattle prediction.

Now I’m broke and facing eviction,
‘cos my TRUTH is nothing but fiction….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

welp

VIP Member
And yet she is the one who is raising her kids. Unlike Ioan who effed off to Australia for years and now hasn't seen them in years. Like who does that? As if he couldn't get work closer and any other father would let anything stop him from seeing his kids.

If Alice is that unstable, that dangerous then why has he been ok with her raising his kids alone all this time. There is no question that both have behaved badly over all of this but the way y'all are worshipping him is nauseating. Like ewwwww.
Alice isnt raising the kids, the nanny does, even Alice admits pretty much as much. And he hasnt "not seen them in years" lol, he has not seen them in a year, because Alice has done everything in her power to prevent it (read the court filings)

Almost all actors work abroad, even A listers, you think a C list actor like him could easily chose where to work? Especially when his needy wife that berates him for not being A list refuses to work? LMAO

Wow, y'all really love Ioan and Bianca here... I think he's a selfish piece of shit and they're both flaunting their relationship knowing it will trigger Alice. It's clear that the children are not their priority. And yes I know Alice is off the wall and clearly needs some help. But he is not a good guy. And there isn't a chance in hell that Bianca isn't glued to this thread.
they are hardly showing their relationship, what the fuck are you on about.

I think people like you need to take a second and check out how other men have behaved in seperations before (I know, low bar). It hardly ever takes them more than a few weeks to be openly snogging a new woman, in Ioan's case it's nearly 2 years since he seperated from Alice and there are still no shots like that, just very normal selfies and some unromantic pap shots. Alice on the other hand has send Ioan messages about having new boyfriends that are so much better than him, he would have every reason to "flaunt" his relationship to the fullest, but he doesnt.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

welp

VIP Member
Alice fans: He AbAnDoNeD hIs GiRls

also Alice fans: Why isnt he abandoning his girls?

the cognitive dissonance is as strong with them as their idol
Screenshot_20220817-103040_Instagram.jpg

Alice doesnt want peace lmao, she is the reason why the money is going down the drain.

I find it funny that she says that bullies only go away if you fight them. Clearly not, since Alice, the text book bully, is still around

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Jokernope go away you silly cunt!
Absolutely brain dead comment.

I hate this thing that keeps being REPEATED fucking ad nauseam by flying monkeys about if Alice was so bad why has he left the kids with her all this time.
For once and for all: the children are with Alice because she has turned them against their dad to the point of them apparently screaming and crying hyperventilating when his name is mentioned.
also when he was working away he made sure their nanny was present to care for them most if not all of the time.
So shut the fuck up with that dumb narrative it’s boring as fuck.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Exactly this!! The kids deserve therapy and an outlet to heal.
IMO, she doesn't want them in therapy for fear they will speak honestly about what they have seen and experienced at home. They need a safe space away from Alice to tell the truth without fear that she will will be upset with them and act out.

• Heart
  • Sick

barre19

Chatty Member
View attachment 1505245
I ran this one through Google translate too…

“I am definitely, absolutely good friends with another famous actress.

I didn’t really know this person BUT I DO KNOW YOU. Remember that time you got divorced, LIKE ME? Look everyone, I can identify human feelings. I have insider knowledge of the show bizness scene because I am Also Famous.

Vague compliment for legitimacy. I am capable of emotion! Use of nickname to prove how close we are.TRADEMARK EMOJI OVERLOAD.”

• Haha
  • Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Because Ella is rarely filmed and because Alice always has an agenda, I thought the gymnastic post was pointed, particularly as Ioan talked about how much fun and how much time he and Ella spent together driving to classes and trying to accomplish a handspring in his custody filing

View attachment 1505165
All of these videos and posts come on the same day Bianca posts a series of photos from her birthday trip away with Ioan to Joshua Tree and Palm Springs. I fully expected we'd see a happy clappy postathon. It's unfortunate that she's this predictable. She's even changed her Bio status from divorce hell to divorce heaven. Right. 🙄 Past behavior tells me that rage posting will set in eventually. I certainly hope I'm mistaken. It would be so nice to see Alice make a positive shift.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

BigBonedBuzzard

VIP Member
There are a few who lurk obsessively. My fave is the one who says they really don’t find the subject that interesting and rarely post here (it’s more than rarely) but are on the thread for hours every day, lurking. No, not at all interested, I guess.
They're just as uninterested as I am. Refreshing the thread regularly with hopes of 17 new pages in an hour, which would mean @Hiraeth has posted her analysis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
She lets her children “give counter-opinions” during disagreements. Horse shit. She’s missing the final part where she then doubles down on her argument and sends them to Gloria’s for the rest of the week.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

Mad Betty

VIP Member
View attachment 1505245
What won't she she do for an attention grab? Grief thief indeed. Shame on her.

So out of a class of 24, 4 were wearing masks, including Elsie. She has mentioned before that Ella likes to wear hers. I find that concerning. Like they want to hide themselves. Are there still loads of people in LA wearing masks routinely?

For the performance. Trying to rebrand herself as a lovely, empathetic woman.
She's a shameless starfucker. That's what she is. She has nothing at all to do with these people, just like she had nothing at all to do with Anne Heche. She's nowhere on Natasha's page and Natasha and Alice don't even follow each other. Dear, dear friend? No.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

figgyroll

View attachment 1505245
Now this has made me angry. Probably because I've been an avid Darius supporter since 00s, near on 20 odd years, and when my Mum sent me a link of this news it physically felt like my soul fell out of my body. Completely agree also with those who've said how poor taste this is. He was with Jacqui Ainsley a fairly long time before she eventually married Guy Ritchie. No tag there (not that there should be, and I don't want to give this detritus any ideas 🙄). Not "dear friends"? Or simply, and obviously, didn't have the backstory of a divorce to cling onto like the filthy leech she is. Absolutely repugnant. Can't stand her. Yuck. Also Darius was a sweet angel on Earth, so kind, loving and passionate on each occasion I met him, she gunn make me go full Will Smith about keeping his name out her nasty ass abyss of a gob.

ETA: the more I think on this the more sick I feel. Tagging a grieving woman, regardless of "celebrity" status, on such news that was just so unexpected. I was uncontrollable crying yesterday and I didn't even know Darius personally, so I dread to even imagine what his loved ones are going through. I want to fight this bitch. Bareknuckle. Ronnie Pickering style.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 55