Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #134 She’s been quiet for a spell, she’s ‘in divorce PRO hell’(or in a cell?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @sevenyearbiatch for the thread title

mAlice continues to break her PRO/DVRO, but strangely stayed quiet over B's birthday

To the outrage of all Tattlers, mAlice referred to the delightful Bubba Bear as that "bleeping dog" whilst she raged about her ex and his girlfriend having the audacity to live in and walk the dog in her town!

Tattlers remain concerned for the welfare of big & little Es as well as furry E whilst mAlice adjusts to life after being served with a PRO - and promptly proceeds to break it on IG.

Clearly mAlice reads her Tattle thread and is picking up our habits and culture, as evidenced by her after having the brass neck to tell one forthright poster who dared to offer her some honest advice on her IG that they were rude and should go and spend time in the corner!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.

(Link to terms and rules at bottom of each page)

Link to the last thread:
===============================

Domestic Abuse is real - help is available.

Domestic Violence / Domestic Abuse (DV/DA) includes mental, emotional, and psychological abuse and may include physical, sexual, and financial abuse.

Unlike physical abuse, narcissistic abuse and parental alienation leave no physical marks. A form of psychological and emotional abuse, they are invisible and difficult to prove. Yet, their effects are lasting and harmful.

For anyone (male or female) who would like to reach out for support, some links are posted here and in the wiki
Schedule of Upcoming Court Hearings & GoFundMe link
Court docs are in the wiki (see pink wiki button)
(31 August 2022) Cuntdown to Mediation Conference:
(11 October 2022) Cuntdown to Custody Hearing <Ref: post #93, thread #117>:
(25 November 2022) approximate date for a hearing (45 days after the initial custody hearing) to determine the exact timeshare of their parenting time, that's what Ioan requested <Ref: post #286, thread #120>
(19 January 2023) Status and Trial Setting Conference <Ref: posts #717, #729, & #761, thread #125>:
Note: On 20 July 2022 the "Request for Trial Setting" was filed (expect up to 3 days) to the Court to settle Dissolution of the marriage, Child Custody, Child Visitation, Child Support, Division of Property, Attorney Fees and Costs, Validity of the Premarital Agreement. It also listed an Injunctive Order (possibly for non-disparagement of the ex-spouse to the children or in public). <Ref: post #36, thread #123>
Note: 19 January 2023 is the conference date for the Status and Trial Setting (where the parties can either inform the judge that a agreement has been reached or generally the status of it, or determine a date for the trial, if all things are ready for it, or make other orders: can end up in a back and forth). <Ref: post #761, thread #125>
Link to Alice's GoFundMe:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Cuntdown to Mediation Conference

I like it.

Has AE been arrested yet? The silence yesterday makes me suspicious...

Wonder if our Betty knows... Get well soon Betty! (no pressure)

If she was arrested on Bianca's birthday, I applaud them. It's an extra birthday treat. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Alice is so calculating. She let that email sit in her inbox and didn't sign it for two days knowing that DVRO reporting would drive a lot of newbie traffic to her Instagram so she left up Ioan's text to Ella, which when you don't know the context sounds harsh and she also left up her 'shocked' video 'refuting' the custody filing evidence. She took it down on the 5th and then was back on the 8th in the early hours of Monday morning in time for the Daily Mail. The headlines didn't go her way so deleted it and then was back hours later with her two current libelous post comments, which are still up.

Anne Kiley and Ioan know she was going to break the DVRO but either they didn't anticipate it so swiftly or as someone pointed out there were probably plans in place for Bianca's birthday. Alice is asking to be arrested and Ioan has to be available to take the girls or they will go into care while she is being dealt with. I think she is going to time her infractions every time he is away for exactly this reason. She doesn't care about her children she only cares about creating optics that are harmful to Ioan. There might be emails that she is ignoring but the fact that her posts are still up makes me think nothing has been done yet. Hopefully, she will be facing the music if not today, on Monday morning 🤞

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Alice is so calculating. She let that email sit in her inbox and didn't sign it for two days knowing that DVRO reporting would drive a lot of newbie traffic to her Instagram so she left up Ioan's text to Ella, which when you don't know the context sounds harsh and she also left up her 'shocked' video 'refuting' the custody filing evidence. She took it down on the 5th and then was back on the 8th in the early hours of Monday morning in time for the Daily Mail. The headlines didn't go her way so deleted it and then was back hours later with her two current libelous post comments, which are still up.

Anne Kiley and Ioan know she was going to break the DVRO but either they didn't anticipate it so swiftly or as someone pointed out there were probably plans in place for Bianca's birthday. Alice is asking to be arrested and Ioan has to be available to take the girls or they will go into care while she is being dealt with. I think she is going to time her infractions every time he is away for exactly this reason. She doesn't care about her children she only cares about creating optics that are harmful to Ioan. There might be emails that she is ignoring but the fact that her posts are still up makes me think nothing has been done yet. Hopefully, she will be facing the music if not today, on Monday morning 🤞
Yes, I was wondering if Yo🐝 and Bubba Bear had gone away for a long weekend, possibly even not back until Tuesday.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Apologies to @sevenyearbiatch I just had to amend your suggestion slightly within the brackets to fit in the title, I think I had to remove "or is it".

Audiobook update @ReturningthePearls

I received and converted the final cassettes to MP3s and "Lord Hornblower" is now uploaded onto G Drive.

I don't have any more on order or in the post, but I do have an alert on ebay just in case any more come up for sale. Thing is, there is no list that I am aware of (and I have done a Google search) of which books he recorded onto cassette and which were then sold, so it's just a case of checking what comes up against what we already have.

This might help with the listening order for the cassettes/MP3s:
Hornblower Books in order
'The young Hornblower Omnibus', this contains -
'Mr Midshipman Hornblower'
'Lieutenant Hornblower' &
'Hornblower and the Hotspur'.

'Captain Hornblower' follows on and again has three stories in sequence -
'Hornblower and the Antropos',
'The Happy return' &
'A Ship of the Line'.

Standalone Books:
'Flying Colours'
'The Commodore'
'Lord Hornblower'.

Whilst I am assured by our legal friends on here that these conversions aren't pirating because we cannot source them anywhere other than the odd one or two second hand copies on eBay or Amazon, and the books themselves went out of copyright for royalties a few years back, if anyone feels that they want or need to contribute to the very small cost of used cassettes then I would be more than delighted if you would please consider an anonymous small donation to a charity of your choice.

the G Drive link to the audiobooks is here:

Please enjoy and happy listening
s-l500 (2).jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
@ReturningthePearls Thank you for such a lovely post on the last thread. I’d love to meet up with you in Wales if possible - am very gentle so do not fear - I have anxiety too…
Would be so great to meet such a talented person who has given such delight. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Yes, I was wondering if Yo🐝 and Bubba Bear had gone away for a long weekend, possibly even not back until Tuesday.
Even though Alice falsely claimed she had 100% custody, legally doesn't. She has 100% custody by default because she deliberately created a situation where it was not safe for Ioan to have the girls until they had therapy. They still both have temporary 50/50 custody and Ioan has applied to the courts to enforce that permanently.

Ioan is probably still playing by the rule book and informing Alice via the Family Wizard or his attorneys when he will be out of town and when he will be back, which is something he would have to do were Alice straightforward and it is something he likely is doing to show the judge he is a responsible parent

Reactions: 38

That’s it. Alice can bang on all she likes about being persecuted, silenced and controlled, the ball has been in her court for a long, long time. She created this mess and is pushing to be arrested which shows she doesn’t care about the girls, just vengeance.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Apologies to @sevenyearbiatch I just had to amend your suggestion slightly within the brackets to fit in the title, I think I had to remove "or is it".

Audiobook update @ReturningthePearls

I received and converted the final cassettes to MP3s and "Lord Hornblower" is now uploaded onto G Drive.

I don't have any more on order or in the post, but I do have an alert on ebay just in case any more come up for sale. Thing is, there is no list that I am aware of (and I have done a Google search) of which books he recorded onto cassette and which were then sold, so it's just a case of checking what comes up against what we already have.

This might help with the listening order for the cassettes/MP3s:
Hornblower Books in order
'The young Hornblower Omnibus', this contains -
'Mr Midshipman Hornblower'
'Lieutenant Hornblower' &
'Hornblower and the Hotspur'.

'Captain Hornblower' follows on and again has three stories in sequence -
'Hornblower and the Antropos',
'The Happy return' &
'A Ship of the Line'.

Standalone Books:
'Flying Colours'
'The Commodore'
'Lord Hornblower'.

Whilst I am assured by our legal friends on here that these conversions aren't pirating because we cannot source them anywhere other than the odd one or two second hand copies on eBay or Amazon, and the books themselves went out of copyright for royalties a few years back, if anyone feels that they want or need to contribute to the very small cost of used cassettes then I would be more than delighted if you would please consider an anonymous small donation to a charity of your choice.

the G Drive link to the audiobooks is here:

Please enjoy and happy listening
View attachment 1495726
Ioan also narrated a children's book: Robin Hood

1660411113154.png

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I listened to this whole book on my commute to work and it's delightful. Great if you have kids or if you just love the Robin Hood legend (like me). Note that there are a couple of religious references in the book (a plus for me, since I'm Catholic, but wanted everyone to be aware). And of course Ioan's voice is great. Highly recommended for a fun short "read."

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hi all - doing a quick roundup and not quite caught up but musings thus far are:
@Lulugrace, I'm so sorry for " tattoogate". My observation spiralled madly and I truly love your tattoo, I hope I didn't cause you distress from my remark as I genuinely thought it was just me and my weird propensity for seeing weird things in pictures. You are lovely and I hope you weren't upset by my silliness.
@justwilliam, think we are kindred spirits in many ways, I love you muchly, and always remember your incredible welcome when I joined here and was tentative to post. Your kindness gave me the courage to open up, and the rest of you gave me the Confidence to continue.
Fellow ocular deviants, thanks for confirming I'm not alone in seeing innocent pictures as " other" 😅
Alice, I will never understand you. I think your addictions have made your selfishness worse. I was lied to, gaslight and cheated upon by my ex husband. I was raped by a very similar Weinstein character. I had an emotionally disturbed, narcissistic mother and have a malignantly narcissistic and gaslighting sister, a dead father who was emotionally damaged by war, an alcoholic brother, and a wider family damaged by these also who don't even understand that they are damaged. I have medically diagnosed chronic illnesses ( crohns, diabetes, severe depression and anxiety). I have had my issues and still fight them because of this. But the difference between you and I, Alice ( and Fms), is that I choose to work through all of this, I choose to keep working ( not as amazingly as I will do), I choose to take it on the chin when friends fall away because I'm " not as fun as I was" or because they " don't believe" I'm sick/ can't go out etc. I acknowledge my life changed when these things happened, and I chose to ( sometimes badly, sometimes better) MOVE ON. Alice, the Tattle crowd you despise are in fact mainly people providing sound advice and actually living the aftermath of way worse in many cases than what you are going through. Unfortunately, I think you are more like my malignant sister who, after many, many hours, day, weeks and years of trying to empathise, make her move on, ends up saying, of my other dear sister who was also rated in her teens/ early 20s like me ( hers even worse as she was drugged), " well she probably deserved it". I cut her off finally after that, realising she will never change. I believe you are similar, and will never change. I feel sorry for you, only inasmuch as that you will likely never know true contentment or happiness. I hope your kids get their father back, as he obviously loves them truly and you, frankly, do not deserve those beautiful, amazing kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.