Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #135 Bianca's birthdaying on a rock, Alice is looking for dinocock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grief thieving once again. What an obviously performative post.
View attachment 1505245
What won't she she do for an attention grab? Grief thief indeed. Shame on her.

So out of a class of 24, 4 were wearing masks, including Elsie. She has mentioned before that Ella likes to wear hers. I find that concerning. Like they want to hide themselves. Are there still loads of people in LA wearing masks routinely?

For the performance. Trying to rebrand herself as a lovely, empathetic woman.
She's a shameless starfucker. That's what she is. She has nothing at all to do with these people, just like she had nothing at all to do with Anne Heche. She's nowhere on Natasha's page and Natasha and Alice don't even follow each other. Dear, dear friend? No.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Nice how she only mentions Darius by name in the hashtag - which is like an afterthought. He’s just “him” in the actual post. Very respectful. 🙄
Yep this is all about cosying up to her Hollywood mates. Or trying to.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
So out of a class of 24, 4 were wearing masks, including Elsie. She has mentioned before that Ella likes to wear hers. I find that concerning. Like they want to hide themselves. Are there still loads of people in LA wearing masks routinely?

For the performance. Trying to rebrand herself as a lovely, empathetic woman.
Not to bring up the mask debate at all - sometimes I wear one, sometimes I don't - but I find it so odd that Alice is so adamant about not wearing one now with no all of her auto immune disorders (fibro is just "like" MS after all).

Remember Alice lies about everything. Maybe she does make them wear them so they don't bring germs home to their very ill Mommy.

You can be damn sure if they were visiting their Father and Bianca she would be ripping those masks off and telling them to lick the water fountains before they went there.

• Sick
Reactions: 45
Of all the comments across the 3 new posts (currently c50), the ONE comment asking her how she is she mentions “my husband” (bet that makes his balls retreat so far when ioan sees that).. but can she either
1) not help herself at all when even given a glimmer of opening to mention him and the other comments don’t allow her that
2) does she think that if she’s directly asked a question that the gate posts are changed and she can mention him??

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Of all the comments across the 3 new posts (currently c50), the ONE comment asking her how she is she mentions “my husband” (bet that makes his balls retreat so far when ioan sees that).. but can she either
1) not help herself at all when even given a glimmer of opening to mention him and the other comments don’t allow her that
2) does she think that if she’s directly asked a question that the gate posts are changed and she can mention him??
I believe you're referring to this?

I suspect that she has been told that she has repeatedly violated the DVRO (she has) and there are a myriad of other legal issues that she appears to be avoiding.
markup_12917~2.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Not to bring up the mask debate at all - sometimes I wear one, sometimes I don't - but I find it so odd that Alice is so adamant about not wearing one now with no all of her auto immune disorders (fibro is just "like" MS after all).

Remember Alice lies about everything. Maybe she does make them wear them so they don't bring germs home to their very ill Mommy.

You can be damn sure if they were visiting their Father and Bianca she would be ripping those masks off and telling them to lick the water fountains before they went there.
The reason I mention masks is because in London you rarely see them anymore, including on public transport. Yesterday I was on a very packed train, standing room only, there were perhaps three wearing them. Maybe different places still wear them a lot. I just find it odd, that when you try to fit in with your schoolmates, you would wear a mask in a class where there weren’t many wearing them. It feels like maybe she is trying to hide away. I am probably reading too much into it. Ella wasn’t very impressed when Ioan was trying to protect B from bringing germs home (when she wanted to go to a theme park) so doubt Ella is wearing a mask for health caution either. If Alice herself isn’t wearing one with all her myriad of health issues, mmm.

Alice could have sold embellished masks on Etsy, with ribbon ties. She missed a trick there.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I cannot believe she tagged a grieving woman in her latest bought of grief tourism. She’s a monster.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
So let me get this right, Alice tagged Darius’ ex wife in a self serving post, calling her a dear friend? They don’t even follow each other on Instagram. Jeez, this woman literally makes everything about her. She always ‘knows someone’ something is happening to. She’s disgusting.

• Sick
  • Sad
I’m sorry what?! She keeps telling people she’s just had a baby?! That’s really not normal AT ALL.
She "nearly tells" people. I think it’s just her exaggerated way of expressing that "it seems it’s only yesterday.."

I believe you're referring to this?

I suspect that she has been told that she has repeatedly violated the DVRO (she has) and there are a myriad of other legal issues that she appears to be avoiding.
View attachment 1505303
I also wonder if the letters are not DVRO related but normal divorce stuff that she keeps ignoring (like finances submission etc) and she probably refers to any letters as "threats". Of may be they are warnings "if you do not submit … by … we wil …"

• Sick
"Can't bear cruelty to any living thing" ... how do you explain all of the cruel things you did and said to Ioan, his mother, your daughters, Bianca etc etc?
How about saying sorry to them and acknowledging what you did!

You horrible, horrible woman!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

The girls would probably be safer wearing the masks when on the mat of crud 🤢 and gloves and full hazmat suits….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Grief thieving once again. What an obviously performative post.
View attachment 1505245
Now this has made me angry. Probably because I've been an avid Darius supporter since 00s, near on 20 odd years, and when my Mum sent me a link of this news it physically felt like my soul fell out of my body. Completely agree also with those who've said how poor taste this is. He was with Jacqui Ainsley a fairly long time before she eventually married Guy Ritchie. No tag there (not that there should be, and I don't want to give this detritus any ideas 🙄). Not "dear friends"? Or simply, and obviously, didn't have the backstory of a divorce to cling onto like the filthy leech she is. Absolutely repugnant. Can't stand her. Yuck. Also Darius was a sweet angel on Earth, so kind, loving and passionate on each occasion I met him, she gunn make me go full Will Smith about keeping his name out her nasty ass abyss of a gob.

ETA: the more I think on this the more sick I feel. Tagging a grieving woman, regardless of "celebrity" status, on such news that was just so unexpected. I was uncontrollable crying yesterday and I didn't even know Darius personally, so I dread to even imagine what his loved ones are going through. I want to fight this witch. Bareknuckle. Ronnie Pickering style.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
All of these videos and posts come on the same day Bianca posts a series of photos from her birthday trip away with Ioan to Joshua Tree and Palm Springs. I fully expected we'd see a happy clappy postathon. It's unfortunate that she's this predictable. She's even changed her Bio status from divorce hell to divorce heaven. Right. 🙄 Past behavior tells me that rage posting will set in eventually. I certainly hope I'm mistaken. It would be so nice to see Alice make a positive shift.
It's so transparent why she's posting these now, I think she actually believes Ioan and Bianca keep a watch on her IG. It's more likely a family member keeps an eye out for the defamatory posts. Divorce heaven, whatever Alice 😂😂

• Sick
  • Heart
Funny that her new bio "Divorce Heaven" is similar to a quote "Divorces are made in heaven", from Oscar Wilde's "The Importance of Being Earnest" where the main characters are pretending to be someone they are not.

It's just a performance.

Life imitating art, imitating life huh Alice? 🤔

Edit: wording

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
"Can't bear cruelty to any living thing" ... how do you explain all of the cruel things you did and said to Ioan, his mother, your daughters, Bianca etc etc?
How about saying sorry to them and acknowledging what you did!

You horrible, horrible woman!
Right? I mean, I don’t step on ants and actively try to protect them, because they are amazing little creatures (and with up to a 29 year lifespan!). I would die before I would ever deliberately hurt an animal.
I don’t treat humans badly, either. In fact, I do my damndest to support others as much as I can, sometimes at my own expense.
Malice has harassed, threatened, abused, injured, stalked, defamed and lied without turning a hair. She has committed sexual violence by exposing her private parts to her ex-husband and children, called her own daughter a ‘witch’ on her birthday, prioritised her drinking and social media life over her marriage and children’s interests, and is now attempting to depict herself as the patron saint of mercy.
Mercy starts at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.