Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #134 She’s been quiet for a spell, she’s ‘in divorce PRO hell’(or in a cell?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again she spectacularly misses the point. The capitalised ONE mistake. Sadly it seems AH had poor mental health, substance and alcohol addictions - this is unlikely to be her only mistake.

The ‘it’s not her fault’ is the narrative Alice chooses on this occasion because her own behaviour is always someone else’s fault.

I don’t know much about AH but do know it’s a complex issue and I don’t know enough to comment.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Alice's latest insta post feels like suicidal ideation.

I doubt legally anything could be done but the responses she's given about being in pain and nobody knows what was going through her mind.

I've just minimally read about Anne Heches accident but it seems super sad. I saw that maybe she had cocaine in her system but who knows.

But there's some thing just *wrong* feeling about how Alice is writing about it.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Damn, those audiobooks (and the Robin Hood sample one!) Can Ioan narrate my life, please? There wouldn’t be much to talk about and he’d be using the phrase “sad hoe” a lot but it’d still be lovely. ❤😩😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
7CEEDD97-CD61-48BB-95EB-5B367B486A04.jpeg

The projection …

Didn’t Ioan state she started drinking at 11am on one particular occasion? That was undoubtedly NOT a one-off occurrence.

Where does Saint mAlice get off telling other people to be empathetic?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
My children are away at the moment; they're staying with my dad and stepmum for a few days. They're all having so much fun - they've been indoor skydiving(!) and to a huge open air paddling pool with their cousins. My stepmum just sent me a picture of my son and my dad snuggled up together asleep on the sofa ❤
I keep thinking of the Es and how sad and unfair it is that they have been deprived of relationships with not just one set of grandparents but both, all because of their mother's narcissistic malevolence. They could have had so many adventures in England and Wales with them, it would have been so lovely for all of them. But they've had that taken away from them and it absolutely sucks.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Apologies to @sevenyearbiatch I just had to amend your suggestion slightly within the brackets to fit in the title, I think I had to remove "or is it".

Audiobook update @ReturningthePearls

I received and converted the final cassettes to MP3s and "Lord Hornblower" is now uploaded onto G Drive.

I don't have any more on order or in the post, but I do have an alert on ebay just in case any more come up for sale. Thing is, there is no list that I am aware of (and I have done a Google search) of which books he recorded onto cassette and which were then sold, so it's just a case of checking what comes up against what we already have.

This might help with the listening order for the cassettes/MP3s:
Hornblower Books in order
'The young Hornblower Omnibus', this contains -
'Mr Midshipman Hornblower'
'Lieutenant Hornblower' &
'Hornblower and the Hotspur'.

'Captain Hornblower' follows on and again has three stories in sequence -
'Hornblower and the Antropos',
'The Happy return' &
'A Ship of the Line'.

Standalone Books:
'Flying Colours'
'The Commodore'
'Lord Hornblower'.

Whilst I am assured by our legal friends on here that these conversions aren't pirating because we cannot source them anywhere other than the odd one or two second hand copies on eBay or Amazon, and the books themselves went out of copyright for royalties a few years back, if anyone feels that they want or need to contribute to the very small cost of used cassettes then I would be more than delighted if you would please consider an anonymous small donation to a charity of your choice.

the G Drive link to the audiobooks is here:

Please enjoy and happy listening
View attachment 1495726
I don't see Lord Hornblower in the G Drive, will someone please point me to it? 😭 I'm having either a blonde moment or an early Alzheimer's moment, you decide!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Paramedics actually administer opioids (chemicals from plant matter that are synthesized in a lab), not opiates (chemicals extracted directly from natural plant matter). Correct me if I’m wrong…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I gotta give her credits though. Everytime stuff about her comes out via (court) documents she starts posting about stuff that 99% of the people will agree with. By doing this a lot of people will then tell themselves that despite it all she isn’t that bad and has the same morals and values as everbody else. It’s very clever and manipulative what she’s doing.

What to do when people stop defending you and are even turning their backs on you because proof has come out that you aren’t actually that nice at all?

Post about abortion, Ukraine, bullying, caroline flack, animal abuse, inflation, sexual harassment (on the workfloor), domestic violence, Ivf (for people struggling to get pregnant) etc.
It’s clever but it’s also a pattern with her and she always brings the topic back to herself.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Alice has just posted about Anne Heche on Instagram
I suppose it's too much to ask for a "What a tragedy, her actions hurt so many people and ended her life with such anger and sadness. There but for the grace of God...so I am entering a 30 day program for mental health/addiction treatment. The girls will be with their dad. I've learned a valuable lesson about what really matters in life. Thank you and god bless you Anne," kind of post.

Nope. Just checked. "We all need to work on our collective empathy" because we don't know what wss really going on in Anne's life. And we don't. But we do know she had coke in her system when she got into a terrible car accident, left the scene, sped around a residential neighborhood until she crashed into a woman's home.

In the wake of such destruction, I think we're a bit entitled to feel anger towards Anne for her actions. People can feel more than one thing at a time. Anger, empathy for the victims and for Anne for her pain.

I get the feeling that Alice is testing the waters for her future bad behavior. Find that sweet spot between intentional infliction of a highly visible tragedy and maximum sympathy for the doer. And that's more than a little scary.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
I don't see Lord Hornblower in the G Drive, will someone please point me to it? 😭 I'm having either a blonde moment or an early Alzheimer's moment, you decide!
Emergency, Emergency, Lord Hornblower is in the G-Drive!

It sounds so wrong, and yet SO RiGhT

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Even though Alice falsely claimed she had 100% custody, legally doesn't. She has 100% custody by default because she deliberately created a situation where it was not safe for Ioan to have the girls until they had therapy. They still both have temporary 50/50 custody and Ioan has applied to the courts to enforce that permanently.

Ioan is probably still playing by the rule book and informing Alice via the Family Wizard or his attorneys when he will be out of town and when he will be back, which is something he would have to do were Alice straightforward and it is something he likely is doing to show the judge he is a responsible parent
You're right-- courts determine custody and the Court hasn't ordered anything yet. But to Alice, possession is 9/10 of the law. She has the girls, so she wins. Because children are like any other fungible good.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
At least she's not attacking IG and B trying to ruin Bs birthday yet so I'd say that's an improvement for Big AL 🤣
Actually I find Alice's post a bit unnerving. The threat is "look what happens when you push a cute, bubbly blonde too far."

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Perhaps now is the time for Alice to reflect on her own addictions, precarious mental health, and out of control behavior. Let Anne's incredibly sad end be a wake up call. Two beautiful sons are now left without their mother. Rather than using Anne's death as an attention grab, maybe Alice could actually focus on becoming a better and more stable human.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
She latches onto any tragedy and always has her say.
She had to throw in that she met Anne Heche once.
Yeah she probably was nice that time but it doesn’t change the fact that she nearly killed an innocent woman and her animals.
Destroyed her house til there is nothing left.
Not to mention driving like a bleep where she could have killed so many people.
Im sorry she died but honestly think she was on a suicide mission.
She also narrowly missed running over a woman in the apartment complex she was in after running into something there before taking off to run into the house. A man on a bike had just ridden by the home before her crash as well.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Paramedics actually administer opioids (chemicals from plant matter that are synthesized in a lab), not opiates (chemicals extracted directly from natural plant matter). Correct me if I’m wrong…
Now I have an image of Alice running through poppy fields in Ozark.

I watch too much Netflix 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Alice's Anne Heche post is actually scary. She does not condone driving fast in the resedentail area, she writes, but she doesn't mention not condoning driving under influence? Even if she thinks it's fake news, it's an odd thing to omit, and worrying knowing what we know of her alcohol issues. Alice, never go driving the car again. Not with the girls inside. Not by yourself either, but NOT WITH THE GIRLS.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.