Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #134 She’s been quiet for a spell, she’s ‘in divorce PRO hell’(or in a cell?)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice has just posted about Anne Heche on Instagram
Alice: " we need to work on our collective empathy ". Also Alice: literally the last 2 and more years of abuse to her ex and her kids, including that directed on a young woman with MS, a blameless person who dared to say she had scratched their car and someone else's, abusing everyone here for mental/ physical health issues, and literally anyone else who disagrees with her. SMDH. bleep. ABUSER. NARCISSISTIC witch. SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH. And to the Fms here, don't go snapshotting the last sentence, at least have the balls to snapshot the entire post. 🤢🤮😡🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
She latches onto any tragedy and always has her say.
She had to throw in that she met Anne Heche once.
Yeah she probably was nice that time but it doesn’t change the fact that she nearly killed an innocent woman and her animals.
Destroyed her house til there is nothing left.
Not to mention driving like a bleep where she could have killed so many people.
Im sorry she died but honestly think she was on a suicide mission.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Must thank one and all for the thread title ❤

To all of you who work
And have responsibilities you don’t shirk
All the turds on this thread (including those that lurk)
Thank you for all the smirks!
Let’s say it loud ‘Alice is a bleep jerk’

Now I’m exhausted and will be bedbound for 50-80% of the day getting over the excitement of it all.
Here’s my last ad, is something in the air? 😂

80C80A26-17E8-43AC-A906-05FAECF166C2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm not particulary caught up with news recently but when was it established that it was suicide? Since when is assuming suicide more empathic (lol Alice) than being under influence? She did the same tit with Otto Kern
Screenshot_20220813-214552_Instagram.jpg

I believe the police did prove that she had taken cocaine, it's still sad, especially considering her backstory, but being empathic does not equal to be in denial. And as ever I believe she uses yet another tragedy to get her own issues across
Screenshot_20220813-215154_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Heart
I see AE is performing again. Lecturing people, drawing attention to herself. She could have simply posted a simple RIP message about Anne passing. But no, got on her high horse. She has no bleeping business telling anyone how to behave or what to say.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 68
At first glance, there is nothing wrong with Alice's post and I agree with much of it. But because of her past form, it appears self-serving. There is a 'I am also a desperate woman, who knows what I might be driven to do?' vibe to it. She goes into gratuitous detail about Anne Heche's agony as she did with her step-sister, and correct me if I am wrong but I don't believe that paramedics administer cocaine to burn victims

fullsizeoutput_1666.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_1662.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
“If only most people have half the empathy and compassion you do.” Is there anyone on here who is able to read this commment with a straight face without at least sniggering? I’ve tried, but failed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
At least she's not attacking IG and B trying to ruin Bs birthday yet so I'd say that's an improvement for Big AL 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Fentanyl was also found in her blood which is why she mentioned opiates.Highly doubt a paramedic would administer that.

• Heart
I gotta give her credits though. Everytime stuff about her comes out via (court) documents she starts posting about stuff that 99% of the people will agree with. By doing this a lot of people will then tell themselves that despite it all she isn’t that bad and has the same morals and values as everbody else. It’s very clever and manipulative what she’s doing.

What to do when people stop defending you and are even turning their backs on you because proof has come out that you aren’t actually that nice at all?

Post about abortion, Ukraine, bullying, caroline flack, animal abuse, inflation, sexual harassment (on the workfloor), domestic violence, Ivf (for people struggling to get pregnant) etc.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Fentanyl was also found in her blood which is why she mentioned opiates.Highly doubt a paramedic would administer that.
Fentanyl is actually much faster acting than morphine but shorter acting it's very useful in traumatic injuries. Paramedics in some countries do give it and that's likely to be expanded as the evidence points it provides better pain relief.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So mAlice is once again portraying herself as a lover of humans, full of empathy and the milk of human kindness…🤢

Obviously she saw dear Hiraeth post about the court transcript being available soon and is trying to portray herself in a better light, before more facts about her abuse towards IG and 🐝 are revealed.

She really is so transparent 🤬

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
If I had Instagram I'd not be able to hold my tounge with regards to that last sentence she has some amount of cheek posting that spiel when she's a toxic witch to end all toxic witches

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
At first glance, there is nothing wrong with Alice's post and I agree with much of it. But because of her past form, it appears self-serving. There is a 'I am also a desperate woman, who knows what I might be driven to do?' vibe to it. She goes into gratuitous detail about Anne Heche's agony as she did with her step-sister, and correct me if I am wrong but I don't believe that paramedics administer cocaine to burn victims

View attachment 1496068View attachment 1496070
I hate when people post online about how awful they feel when someone passes especially when they don't know them or have a connection. I feel that people are just jumping on the bandwagon especially when they're losing sympathy themselves. It is awful that Anne Heche died, off course it is. How could it not be when someone dies under such horrendous circumstances whether they're famous or not. Their families are left to pick up the pieces, deal with the speculation surrounding their deaths, they don't need someone to jump on the tradegy to garner their own sympathy like I feel AE has done. We know how lacking in empathy she is with her reply to Chrissy's heartfelt and very real sadness in relation to ONJ.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So mAlice is once again portraying herself as a lover of humans, full of empathy and the milk of human kindness…🤢

Obviously she saw dear Hiraeth post about the court transcript being available soon and is trying to portray herself in a better light, before more facts about her abuse towards IG and 🐝 are revealed.

She really is so transparent 🤬
Anyone who falls for it deserves to be scammed. First I felt bad for the people working 40+ hours a week (something she has never had to do) donating their hard earned money which they probably earned via a minimal wage job to her gofundme but now they can all jog on! Proof is out for free on the internet for all to see and yet they still lick her behind so let them be mugs.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.